Need Your Help - Name that strain!??

TGTDE

2022 COE Winner
Hey everyone,

A few years back I was getting a particular strain that remains my all time favourite. Only problem - I never got the name, and I haven’t been able to find anything similar since. I’d love to hear which MNS strain you feel has similar effects?

The biggest thing I noticed with the strain was that no matter what was going on in my life I’d take a few hits and my mood would instantly be uplifted, I’d say to the point of feeling euphoric. All stress would be gone, I’d have a smile painted on my face and be left feeling warm, fuzzy and extremely happy to be alive / very content with my life. Stressors weren’t so stressful / didn’t matter at all because they disappeared from my mind. It basically instilled a state of pure bliss and happiness and it was easy to see all the positives.

I did notice that if I smoked too much the high could get pretty trippy.. like psychedelic trippy. To the point that when I had smoked too much I’d usually have to force myself to nap it off because the anxiety / paranoia were not fun.

In a nut shell I want to find a strain that leaves me feeling overwhelmingly happy / euphoric / content with life / appreciative / giggly / in a fantastic mood and blissful state. If it can help with creativity, productivity and attention span those would be bonus traits!

Looking forward to hearing all your opinions!

Easy. the Holy Grail.

Thank you, I do have some of that on the way :D Have you had a chance to try it or are you recommending based on stuff you’ve read? Would love to hear more about your experience with it if you’ve tried it!

I found Immediate smile muscles activated in Skunk Haze, it is great old time smoke.
Then just from I found smile and piece in mind with better head concentration in ASH (just cliping, but have to be even better after drying)

Back