Need a quick fix (mapito)

Cannalicous

Why change a winning team, I asked myself too late.

Situation: I grew aeroponics and had room for 8 netpots. Needed some room so took the system out, filled up rootbags with Mapito and some with batmix. Batmix is shooting up, Mapito (EC 1,6 a/b) is quite stalling and not showing same vigor.

I only soak them once a day and they don’t have constant flow of water. Should installing this fix my problem or should I just place them all in soil? I have sativas and indicas combined so I can’t give them the same feed, hence this mess.

After this I will return to 1 strain, aeroponics and pebbles.

Critical Mass is handeling it though.
But I am bending the knee daily as I tried to spare money not to invest in a floodtable. I have a small one though.

Next round I do a seedround on earth and after that I swtich right back to aeroponics. Not that I mind bending the knees, but the water evaporates more while on aeroponics I have slim to zero water loss.

All the small things...

Lol yes and the less garbage we must carry out, the better. This is clearly not the way.
But that Critical Mass has even gained on those in Batmix. She is the most beautiful plant in the tent now.
I will post a picture later or at her last day.

She was a different phenotype then the others critical masses I germed. I intended to keep her as a mother but made room for ASH and Critical Haze.

Have to say guys, Critical Mass will save the day here. From all plants she is doing best at what she does. I have another strain from a different breeder in Batmix and in Mapito, but they don’t even come close in vigour to CM.
I placed some other CM in flowering before this would-be-mother and the buds are really dense.

It is that sort of weed, so dense a little bit in your grinder turns out to be much more then you’d expect. Rock hard and I find the smell already quite skunky.

Mapito in rootpouches isn’t all that bad. There are definitly pros and cons. But flushing plants out was real easy. I just placed them in the shower and let the showerhead do its thing. This can not be done with batmix or several strains together in an aeroponics system.

But I return to organics and aeroponics and will only do one strain at the time.

Lol yes and the less garbage we must carry out, the better. This is clearly not the way.
But that Critical Mass has even gained on those in Batmix. She is the most beautiful plant in the tent now.
I will post a picture later or at her last day.

She was a different phenotype then the others critical masses I germed. I intended to keep her as a mother but made room for ASH and Critical Haze.
well, since you got them in mix instead of net pots, it should be easyt to reveg that lady after she finishes! leave 4 lowest branches when harvesting. they will start to revert from the flowers and the weakest flowered nodes 1st.

Have to say guys, Critical Mass will save the day here. From all plants she is doing best at what she does. I have another strain from a different breeder in Batmix and in Mapito, but they don’t even come close in vigour to CM.
I placed some other CM in flowering before this would-be-mother and the buds are really dense.

It is that sort of weed, so dense a little bit in your grinder turns out to be much more then you’d expect. Rock hard and I find the smell already quite skunky.

Mapito in rootpouches isn’t all that bad. There are definitly pros and cons. But flushing plants out was real easy. I just placed them in the shower and let the showerhead do its thing. This can not be done with batmix or several strains together in an aeroponics system.

But I return to organics and aeroponics and will only do one strain at the time.

afghani dominant plants are the king of handling bullshit. its why I loved growing them when I didn't have an AC unit. grow room breaks 100 degrees, afghani hashplants do not care. they are like " lol, I was bred for the outdoors of Afghanistan and California! wtf is this silly inconvenience!"

also, I do not mean to knock other breeders. but most are not choosing hardiness to bullshit as one of their prerequisite traits. it seems that in the 5 varieties I am just finishing, and the CM from a decade ago; Shanti does.

and do not forget, this is more for DWC but a similar equation works for aeroponics, 1 gallon of pot space in DWC = 3ish gallon size organic pot. so a 5 gallon DWC bucket is =/= to a 15 gallon pot of organic potting soil.

It would be nice to keep them all but I’m learning that’s not possible.
well, you could. but it would require a light assisted greenhouse to make it cost effective. veg all year out there. lights for heat in the fall and winter.

well, since you got them in mix instead of net pots, it should be easyt to reveg that lady after she finishes! leave 4 lowest branches when harvesting. they will start to revert from the flowers and the weakest flowered nodes 1st.
afghani dominant plants are the king of handling bullshit. its why I loved growing them when I didn't have an AC unit. grow room breaks 100 degrees, afghani hashplants do not care. they are like " lol, I was bred for the outdoors of Afghanistan and California! wtf is this silly inconvenience!"

also, I do not mean to knock other breeders. but most are not choosing hardiness to bullshit as one of their prerequisite traits. it seems that in the 5 varieties I am just finishing, and the CM from a decade ago; Shanti does.

and do not forget, this is more for DWC but a similar equation works for aeroponics, 1 gallon of pot space in DWC = 3ish gallon size organic pot. so a 5 gallon DWC bucket is =/= to a 15 gallon pot of organic potting soil.

well, you could. but it would require a light assisted greenhouse to make it cost effective. veg all year out there. lights for heat in the fall and winter.
I still have 8+ seeds from Critical Mass and am eager to begin Critical Haze. So no revegging. But she will be finished properly and hopefully before this month ends to join up in the competition. She is dominating the scene and I make sure she feels loved. I will most definitly place her again from seed. But after this are other routes to explore :)
If this Afghani Skunk hybrid gets me this hard, how will these haze hybrids be unto me? Better get my tinfoil hat ready for that one haha.

My aeroponics system is a pimped nutriculture. The roots of all plants come together and form one big sponge. So mad at myself for never taken a picture of that. I once read plants “communicate” through the roots and arrange themselves to that too.

I would have loved to see the the root mat at work.

Do you mean the roots in the aeroponics system?

You will this year God willing.
It was spongy.
Could not do aeroponics this round as I have Haze which is on an exteme low diet. The would be mother CM is getting fatter by the day though. She has buds with huge flowering pistols full of resin. I gave her the best spot and green sensation.
She is on a totally different diet. :) Soon she will be flushed, few more weeks.

I will do aeroponics again with critical haze and ash. It uses less water and I don't need to bend my knee so often. Will be around august after this Tantalus torture
Ha :)
Here is the would be mother pheno. Bit blury as she kept moving and I shaking.

View attachment 51631
pissy skunky CM seems like a thing you should consider making the space to reveg. those are desireable smells.

pissy skunky CM seems like a thing you should consider making the space to reveg. those are desireable smells.
I see your point. Yet there is so much to be grown.
Great deals from the auction heading my way changing my previous plans already. This would be mother only made my curiousity even worse.
I am even considering killing plants from a different seedcompany to jump straight into Critical Haze.
It feels as if I am catapulted back to my younger days with a grin on my face till behind my ears, loving Critical Mass. Cheshire cat smile.

I see your point. Yet there is so much to be grown.
Great deals from the auction heading my way changing my previous plans already. This would be mother only made my curiousity even worse.
I am even considering killing plants from a different seedcompany to jump straight into Critical Haze.
It feels as if I am catapulted back to my younger days with a grin on my face till behind my ears, loving Critical Mass. Cheshire cat smile.

Manna changed to mana; food, nourishment changed to healing, spiritual life force energy. At least that's what we were taught on the Island.
MNS starts with an M too (little joke for SB). Coincidence? I think not. Died and went to heaven long ago.

🤙Mu

Yes I am going to compost them, preserve the best and germ them Critical Haze.
I should have waited one more day for the contest BOTM. I only harvested one bud for that. But I saw on the pictures in close up she has more potential. Now after a night of light, these buds have progressed significantly.
Like the most beautiful bud I have ever seen. And it is so solid, no air or any fluffyness.

And this was my worst round ever with rookie mistakes (new settings), heatstress and little space.
If I had placed only CM I guess I would’ve achieved 1g per watt.

Yes pictures will follow tonight or tomorrow :D But I have never seen anything like this and gotta underline the fact how happy she has made me. Flowers everywhere. :D

Yes I am going to compost them, preserve the best and germ them Critical Haze.
I should have waited one more day for the contest BOTM. I only harvested one bud for that. But I saw on the pictures in close up she has more potential. Now after a night of light, these buds have progressed significantly.
Like the most beautiful bud I have ever seen. And it is so solid, no air or any fluffyness.

And this was my worst round ever with rookie mistakes (new settings), heatstress and little space.
If I had placed only CM I guess I would’ve achieved 1g per watt.

Yes pictures will follow tonight or tomorrow :D But I have never seen anything like this and gotta underline the fact how happy she has made me. Flowers everywhere. :D
It is called critical mass for a reason. inside it, and the critical skunk, are phenotypes that can get close to 2g per watt w/ 1k single ended hps and hydroponics the grow is either in the forums here, on grasscity, or ICmag, dating to the late 2000s or early 10's. Shanti advertised phenotypes that can push 800 grams per meter squared. My hlg 650r covers 2.33 meters that means I can pull almost 5 pounds a light with those super yeilding phenotypes. LED's make Gram per watt calculations silly. I once pulled 3 pounds per 1k input of light. 4k hps 1k blurple led. shits crazy.

Back