My plan to make Stash of ASH

Friend used to grew her... So I know if it will be like.. But from others photos, it really seems likely...
One of my friends had a relative growing it back in the day! so I have a resource of information on the "preferred" keeper for nostalgia activation!

-2,5 week-

So I fimed yesterday !
Plant #1 seems very promising up from the start I have to say! Hope she is nice girl_:)
#2 Will hopefully be good too
#3 Recuperated to fine state
SB seems slower in development.. Wonder if there really are some Blueberry genes to be honest, but nevermind :)

_complete.jpg
ASH2

ASH2_01.jpg ASH2_02.jpg

ASH3_01.jpg ASH3_02.jpg

SB01.jpg SB02.jpg

-3,5 week-

I think from the looks of it, maybe I will transplant ASH1 & ASH2 into bigger pots and try to make huge supercroped plants from them !
The others will most likely be discarded, time will show, as I still dont want to discard any, yet. 8)

pack.jpg
-light Affi smell and yes the clove smells too ! (wonder if it is my suggestion only)

ASH01_01.jpgASH01_02.jpgASH01_03.jpg

-2nd best off the pack
-great supercropper
-light Affi smell and yes the clove smells too ! (wonder if it is my suggestion only)

ASH02_01.jpgASH02_02.jpg

-lack in development in the pack
-will see
-no smell compared to ASH1&2

ASH03_01.jpgASH03_02.jpg

-now here is the thing, this is exactly what proof in the seed is ( you know this is HSO/Dinafem :/ )
-not much positive in it to this day
-it grows very slow, almost no vigour in it !
-I know just one seed, but still, it was not on cheap side either !
-no smell at all

SB_01.jpg

-3,5 week-

I think from the looks of it, maybe I will transplant ASH1 & ASH2 into bigger pots and try to make huge supercroped plants from them !
The others will most likely be discarded, time will show, as I still dont want to discard any, yet. 8)

View attachment 49371

View attachment 49362View attachment 49363View attachment 49364

-2nd best off the pack
-great supercropper

View attachment 49365View attachment 49366

-lack in development in the pack
-will see
-no smell compared to ASH1&2

View attachment 49368View attachment 49369

-now here is the thing, this is exactly what proof in the seed is ( you know this is HSO/Dinafem :/ )
-not much positive in it to this day
-it grows very slow, almost no vigour in it !
-I know just one seed, but still, it was not on cheap side either !
-no smell at all

View attachment 49372
Do not count any of them out . Still early to try and base selection on smell . As for the slow growing strain I had a nycd that grew the same way and produced little but man was it quality smoke...
What I mean to say is , it is difficult to find that one plant that checks ✔ off every box 📦 on your perfect 👌 plant checklist.

Do not count any of them out . Still early to try and base selection on smell . As for the slow growing strain I had a nycd that grew the same way and produced little but man was it quality smoke...
What I mean to say is , it is difficult to find that one plant that checks ✔ off every box 📦 on your perfect 👌 plant checklist.
I know, i dont want to discard any... Iam not like Sparta :)
Everything in my garden gonna get the chance :)

*Mini-Update
Only thing I can say, is, that I was really very gentle _))

I think this method very best suits for ASH, can you see the lateral growth? That is awesome ;)

pack.jpg

ASH1
ASH1.jpg
ASH3
ASH3.jpg

SB.jpg

Last edited:
-4 week-

-seems good to me so far, I mean everything

-I can feel the presence of male, I saw some things on and have the feeling about ASH1 :S
(but is just a feeling yet, I could be wrong, on the other hand, if he is he, I will use him)

-ASHes respond very well to triming and training, I think I will gradually start to lower Sun doses to 12:12 + slowly increasing the light intensity.
Still get light output of 150W, and I can raise to 200W and then 250W

-Sour Blueberry is also going to look good in the end I think

-this will be good grow overall I think !!

Pack.jpg

ASH1
-nice smells like Afghan + flower shop!
-best structure
-maybe male -> not sure still

ASH1_01.jpg ASH1_02.jpg

ASH2_01.jpg ASH2_02.jpg

ASH3_01.jpg ASH3_02.jpg

-smell like christmass tree"?"
-purpling on leafs unders and stems
-slow plant, slow, but I tried some berries, so would like to see something simillar again, so far, there maybe some litlle blueberry in it after all

SB01.jpg SB02.jpg

edit: corrected

Last edited:
-4,5 week-

Almost switched to flowering, every day Iam adding hour of darkness, we are now nearing the end - today 11:13,, tomorow 12:12

- overall, everything looks good
- smells on opening are like entering flower shop -> nice for Valentines day :*
- plant are almost same size, if we dont count sour blueberry which is trying to keep up with very Vigorous ASHes
- I think Iam lean on fertilizers, but the food is in the containers already and adding more nutes in water every third watering, not so much really, so I will stick with N more into flowering
- I must say, that two days with supercroping technics and everything is bushy as hell ! :D

the runoff water concerns me the most, it is around 6,8 (yesterday I gave ph 5,7 watering so hope for quick fix)

Now my neverending question, count days from onset of buds, or count from switch to 12:12 ???

pack.jpg
ASH1 _________________ ASH2 _________________ ASH3 _________________ Sour Blueberry
ASH1_02.jpg ASH2_02.jpg ASH3_02.jpg SB02.jpg

ASH1
- still my best & lovely
- the structure is great
- the smells evolved to fresh cut flowers ( like in flower shop ) the afghan smell dissapeared -> it smells like fresh roses or flowers of some kind

ASH1_01.jpg ASH1_03.jpg
ASH2
- very similar to ASH1
- the structure is great
- the smells evolved to fresh cut flowers ( like in flower shop ) the afghan smell dissapeared -> it smells like fresh roses or flowers of some kind

ASH2_01.jpg ASH2_03.jpg
ASH3
- it does well to reach the same structure as ASH1 and ASH2
- the structure is not that much same, but it is working on it very well
- here is the thing which interests me that much, how the smells are evolving, it smells just like ASH1 and ASH2 two or three days back ( flower shop and litlle bit of afghan in it )

ASH3_01.jpg ASH3_03.jpg
SB
- here I have to say I underestimated the plant, it is doing its job rather well too, I think
- structure is looking good also, just that it is kind smaller, the unders of leafes and stems are turning purple more and more
- the smells here are sweet flowery with hints of some fruits

SB01.jpg SB03.jpg

-5 week-

-from 10.2. we are on 12:12
-gave some more nutes to plants, they absolutely love it !
-Ph seems much better, after my balancing... ufff ! :) my water is pH 8,1 now ... grhh !
-theese plants are absolute bushes now, made a second and maybe last training, because the stems are off big diameter and are becoming sturdy.

-up left is shortest of them all -> Sour BLueberry
-right ASH1 without training
-down left is ASH3 it is leaning to indica by the smells of Affie in it
-right is ASH2 which is ultimately all the same, as Id say copy of ASH1 (ASH1 & 2 would be great pair to mate if one or the other is male)
pack.jpg
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ASH1
ASH1.jpg
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ASH2
ASH2.jpg

ASH3
ASH3.jpg

SB
SB.jpg

Micro update

Ash1 & Ash3 are males...
So, if Ash2 is female (hopefully) I will.go.for.some F2 seeds, cause thery are like copy of each other..

Ash1 x Ash2 -》some good inbreeding possibility

I will also make some more training, so I can best spread her, so she develops some more fruit then she wants right now ;-)

Last edited:
Some preflowers !!
So from today Iam starting to count

17.2. is day 1 flowering

From this photo everyone see, the ASH is pretty uniform, and everyone guess right, which the blueberry is :D
pack.jpg

ASH1 - ** male
ASH1.jpg
ASH2 - girl :)
ASH2.jpg
ASH3 - ** male - culed
ASH3.jpg
SB - still dont know ** female
SB.jpg

** added some info about 2 females and 2 males, from which one was culed.

Last edited:
See my pair for mating

- both plants grow in very same way, had the same smells thru the whole grow so far, just only tiny thing that differs is the gender.

So I think this would be my best bet ever for making some litlle bit of inbreeding.

And well, I wonder what awaits at F2s from this, another new step in making own seeds, this I just didnt saw at any point of time of my grow history, just look at earlier photos as mirrored plants. :)

(now it dont seem the same, cause I had to trim the male, so it is easier for me to see the pollen sacks.)

ASH1male
ASH1m.jpg ASH1m_1.jpg

x

ASH2female
ASH2f.jpg ASH2f2.jpg

**Now, I would like to know your opinion about the HSO (DINAFEM) sour blueberry regular - simply, make or not to make cross with ASH too ?

SB

SBf2.jpg

Last edited:
Back