My medicineman hunt

I haven’t gotten to the smoke part yet but no joke every single female looks beautiful. Great production plant if that’s your thing, perfect for sog style growing. I’ve seen some complaints about the stretch and them being more sativa but I totally see a perfect hybrid. Right amount of stretch that you can grow a clone for 2-3 weeks flower them and get a decent amount of smoke in under 3 months.
Here’s a pic of my medicine men/women week 4 under a 400 watt HPS in a small 3x3 tent. 10 girls around the outside, two that were top are along the right wall. Some other strains are in the middle didn’t stretch as much and imo....just can’t hang.
Forgot to ask you . Do you have a journal?

Wow I am really enjoying this Medicine man and haven’t finished a plant yet.
I had to weed out a few plants between weeks 4-6 and recently sampled a bit to get a idea of the flavour. I wasn‘t expecting much and thought the smoke was going to taste green and unpleasant. I’m actually shocked how good it is with me being a seasoned smoker. Needless to say I can’t wait for the rest of these girls to finish and get a good cure. Funny thing is I enjoy smoking this premature bud over my other selections.

Wow I am really enjoying this Medicine man and haven’t finished a plant yet.
I had to weed out a few plants between weeks 4-6 and recently sampled a bit to get a idea of the flavour. I wasn‘t expecting much and thought the smoke was going to taste green and unpleasant. I’m actually shocked how good it is with me being a seasoned smoker. Needless to say I can’t wait for the rest of these girls to finish and get a good cure. Funny thing is I enjoy smoking this premature bud over my other selections.
Ikr it definitely has an appeal going for it which is unexplainable hahaha. I am sure it will be the first to finish once jarred hahaha.

Ikr it definitely has an appeal going for it which is unexplainable hahaha. I am sure it will be the first to finish once jarred hahaha.
I can’t believe I have been smoking premature 6 week old “Medicine Ma” bud instead of well cured animal cookies, purple kush, cheese, ghost train haze, bubba kush, and a couple others. It has an old school 90’s “chronic” type taste I can’t get enough of and have a feeling I won’t be getting tired of it anytime soon. Man I can’t wait to try these other females they’re currently at week 8 but look like they may need a full 12 weeks.

How’d you make out with your hunt islandgrower? I’ve narrowed mine down to 6 females and seem to be stuck.....I can’t tell which one is the best.
Well to be honest was not much of a hunt due to losing some clones and plants to rootmealybugs. However I can honestly say that of the 4 varieties I have tried I can also not pick a winner as all were keeper quality. In smoke terps and effect.

Well to be honest was not much of a hunt due to losing some clones and plants to rootmealybugs. However I can honestly say that of the 4 varieties I have tried I can also not pick a winner as all were keeper quality. In smoke terps and effect.
best way I think, to choose is to keep out multiple jars, and label them on the bottom, and do not look on the label until its empty. 1st one empty is either the weakest or the keeper.

Suggestion bruddah...
Try a different brand of soil, or make your own.
I'd be happy to splutter out my mix if you want or help in any way possible to get you into something better.
You have access to very special volcanic soil (if your in the islands I'm thinking) and it's a killer base for something very few can get. Mix the *dark* native soil 25% to 75% good premix potting soil and it'll be better than most anything available on earth.

Suggestion bruddah...
I'd be happy to splutter out my mix if you want or help in any way possible to get you into something better.
You have access to very special volcanic soil (if your in the islands I'm thinking) and it's a killer base for something very few can get. Mix the *dark* native soil 25% to 75% good premix potting soil and it'll be better than most anything available on earth.
truth.

Suggestion bruddah...
Sadly no volcanic soil where I am . However the islands just to the south of me are lol.

Back