My medicineman hunt

Ok so I have neglected posting for a while as I was considering culling them all due to mites . However I have gotten a little control over them and have put out 3 to flower about 4 weeks today. And of those 3 one is worthy to be updated so far . The other 2 are struggling a bit and about 2 weeks behind in development. And some clones taken at about 2 weeks in flower of the healthiest plant have rooted and 3 of the 4 clones are revegged. 20201225_144519_compress90.jpg20201225_144508_compress48.jpg20201227_163032_compress41.jpg20201227_162954_compress72.jpg20201227_162950_compress67.jpg20201227_162946_compress74.jpg

Ok so I have 4 MM in flower . I took cuts from the lagging 2 and 1 other which was put out about 2 weeks after the first 3 were.

Those upside down root it cubes? Ive always had trouble with them standing up this seems like a good fix man. I love them for clones. Guess the absorbtion is more uniform too i found the "true" bottom to be trash at absorbing imo. Grats on the new roots ig.
Peace.

Those upside down root it cubes? Ive always had trouble with them standing up this seems like a good fix man. I love them for clones. Guess the absorbtion is more uniform too i found the "true" bottom to be trash at absorbing imo. Grats on the new roots ig.
Peace.
Yup they are . And after just 10 days is not too bad seeing that these clones were taken from 3 of the not healthiest specimens lol spider mites stunted them a little.

You right ! is the right spelling ! ;) yes I could try it in an indoor session next time !

But I was thinking of growing it outdoors instead.
It seemed to manage rather well with a high hygrometry and a low temperature at the end of flowering.
And the influence of the environment on the expression of the phenotype (anthocyanin in this case) will be stronger and more easily observable. With perhaps more diversity of expression, of the different traits. in my opinion... I like diversity ! more than quantity or quality, because there are both in diversity ;)
Exactly I have crossed a few critical haze with a male critical haze and popped a bean . Can't wait to see the variations in the f2. 20210109_203928_compress92.jpgthis is a test of that strain .

Have a few clones of a few phenos going out next 30 days as well. And a few just put out to flower. They are a great smoke . I lost a few seed plants before the flip on that run . Not sure how many I flowered out. On the seed run I think 2

I haven’t gotten to the smoke part yet but no joke every single female looks beautiful. Great production plant if that’s your thing, perfect for sog style growing. I’ve seen some complaints about the stretch and them being more sativa but I totally see a perfect hybrid. Right amount of stretch that you can grow a clone for 2-3 weeks flower them and get a decent amount of smoke in under 3 months.
Here’s a pic of my medicine men/women week 4 under a 400 watt HPS in a small 3x3 tent. 10 girls around the outside, two that were top are along the right wall. Some other strains are in the middle didn’t stretch as much and imo....just can’t hang.

Attachments

• 8FEA591A-CAFE-46A6-A1BE-AFDAC389B9E3.jpeg
    8FEA591A-CAFE-46A6-A1BE-AFDAC389B9E3.jpeg
    537.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I haven’t gotten to the smoke part yet but no joke every single female looks beautiful. Great production plant if that’s your thing, perfect for sog style growing. I’ve seen some complaints about the stretch and them being more sativa but I totally see a perfect hybrid. Right amount of stretch that you can grow a clone for 2-3 weeks flower them and get a decent amount of smoke in under 3 months.
Here’s a pic of my medicine men/women week 4 under a 400 watt HPS in a small 3x3 tent. 10 girls around the outside, two that were top are along the right wall. Some other strains are in the middle didn’t stretch as much and imo....just can’t hang.
So far medicine man has been my favorite smoke for now. The 2 phenos were a little different but both were great .

Back