My First Shark Shock Grow

okcomputer

I just started germinating seeds and was wondering if any experienced growers had some tips for a successful shark shock grow. I think right now is probably the hardest part to get through, waiting for those seeds to pop...

lol

help us help you
what you got for....

lighting?
medium?
food?
veg time available?

notches in your belt (harvests?)

More Info

Heres the stats on my grow:
I'm using Roots organics Green Lite Soilless Mix in 3gal Smart pots
House and Garden Complete Nutrient Line
Lumigrow 330ES LED and 200watts of T5 lighting
All in a growlab Gl60

I have some hydro growing experience, so i'm not completely in the dark when it comes to growing, I was just wondering if theres any strain specific tips
Thanks

All in a growlab Gl60

I have some hydro growing experience, so i'm not completely in the dark when it comes to growing, I was just wondering if theres any strain specific tips
Thanks

Hi okcomputer And Welcome To The MNS Forums:)
Can I Suggest You Read Some Grow Threads In The Strain Base , And Always Feel Free To Ask Questions;)
I Also Have A Signature Link On My Page You May Want To Read, It's Called " Thirteen Thoughts Of Sage AdviseTo Succesful Indoor Growing.
JKP
P,S; You Can Buy Reflectors For Your T5's. They're Called Nanotech And You Can Find Them @ Future Harvest Design ( Kelowna , B.C )

Attachments

• nanotech T5 Reflector.jpg
    nanotech T5 Reflector.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 7
  • Nanodome By Sunblaster.jpg
    Nanodome By Sunblaster.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi okcomputer.. Can I Suggest You Read Some Grow Threads In The Strain Base
okcomputer may have wanted to see if he could save the sometimes arduous task wading thru the strain base.. I myself am now 2 weeks into vegging the SS medical version. With a cursory glance I've seen in the SS strain base both that it's a light feeder, somewhere else that it was a heavy one. I remember Shanti wrote in the Med Shark instructions that to get a nice harvest you should veg till it's got a bit of a heftier stature/structure. Having gotten a strong late season flu, I get weak thinking about doing a thorough review of the Shark Shock grow threads..

gook luck okcomp

All in a growlab Gl60

Thanks

Hi man. I just started off some shark shock seedlings too. I haven't been feeding them too much and they look a lighter green than other strains I've grown in the past. This tells me that they want me to give them more food.

My leaves on my shark shocks are also as fat as hell. What are yours looking like at the moment?

GM1

EDIT: Here's the strain base of shark shock and there's no mention of her being a light feeder. Generally I just feed the plants what they tell me and right now my shark shocks are telling me to feed them more :)

Last edited:
Hi man. I just started off some shark shock seedlings too. I haven't been feeding them too much and they look a lighter green than other strains I've grown in the past. This tells me that they want me to give them more food.

My leaves on my shark shocks are also as fat as hell. What are yours looking like at the moment?

GM1

EDIT: Here's the strain base of shark shock and there's no mention of her being a light feeder. Generally I just feed the plants what they tell me and right now my shark shocks are telling me to feed them more :)

Here's a few pics of what my plants are looking like right now. I'm just starting to give them their week 3 veg solution.
DSCN1091 (1).jpgDSCN1089 (1).jpgDSCN1090 (1).jpgDSCN1088 (1).jpg
I also noticed my plants being a light green color in the very beginning, so i guess thats normal. Some of the leaves in the pics are a little burnt, thats just from spilling nutes on them when feeding. Otherwise, They've been growing as good as I could expect. (Sorry about the bad pics, i'm a much better gardener than photographer)

Hi man, your sharks are nice. Here's a pic of mine taken about a week ago...

I notice you're using led lights too which is interesting.

Back