My critical haze journey

Hey island, saw this and had to check it out. You welcomed me and in response I mentioned these, I got fems from world of seeds. I just wondered if they had made their own or just feed them from here. Seems like the later. It's too funny though as I mentioned med man as well. Looking to get it sometime. Also I grow in coco hempys. At least since last year anyways. Allows me to produce alot more than I was used to and is very simple to make. Man I wish I had a real sun almost anytime flower room right outside. Woo, would make things fun. I saved one of your pics of the ladies in the sunshine od. I liked the contrast of the bright and the darker areas. Now I have those little pots in my amazon cart too. Haha. Those look great and perfect as airflow really does make better root systems. Great grow.

Hey island, saw this and had to check it out. You welcomed me and in response I mentioned these, I got fems from world of seeds. I just wondered if they had made their own or just feed them from here. Seems like the later. It's too funny though as I mentioned med man as well. Looking to get it sometime. Also I grow in coco hempys. At least since last year anyways. Allows me to produce alot more than I was used to and is very simple to make. Man I wish I had a real sun almost anytime flower room right outside. Woo, would make things fun. I saved one of your pics of the ladies in the sunshine od. I liked the contrast of the bright and the darker areas. Now I have those little pots in my amazon cart too. Haha. Those look great and perfect as airflow really does make better root systems. Great grow.
Thanks for checking out the thread . And those containers really do work great .
Having sunshine to flower it can't be beat . However dealing with the little pests gets tiresome at times. Buy I see quality flower in the near future. The nl5 skunk smells mainly fruity . The early queen mostly skunkyish . medicine is great on all fronts however haven't sampled the prior mentioned strains .

I just finished up reading your thread. How'd the smoke on the F2 turn out? It looks really nice in that pre-harvest pic!

I have a pack of the CH on the way to me along with a few other MNS haze and skunk hybrid strains.
to be honest not much different than the mother , a great smoke and you can't go wrong with it. I have some other seeds which I got from a more sativa looking mother hope that one brings out some hazier phenos.

Back