my 1st mr nice strain g13 skunk

eleven

hi guys, i signed up as im grown g13sk and pretty impressed so far and i had a bit of N def and was looking for advice but sorted it now fingers crossed. pretty new to growing and hope to get some feedback/help from here as im interested in doing more mr nice and on the hunt for a high cbd strain.

im 5 weeks in flower and fim'd the g13, im using soil and biobizz nutrients under a 400w hps and a 300wcfl red(experiment) under the canopy.

cheers 11

heres some pics from my diary

Attachments

• DSC00145 (Medium).jpg
    DSC00145 (Medium).jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF0474 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0474 (Medium).JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 226
  • g131 (Medium).JPG
    g131 (Medium).JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 368
  • DSCF0483 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0483 (Medium).JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 72
  • n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 39
  • n3.JPG
    n3.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
hi guys, i signed up as im grown g13sk and pretty impressed so far and i had a bit of N def and was looking for advice but sorted it now fingers crossed. pretty new to growing and hope to get some feedback/help from here as im interested in doing more mr nice and on the hunt for a high cbd strain.

My G13/Skunk keeper is pretty bushy and lanky but it has a nice mellow high and the buds have a unique scent that I love. I grew out a pack looking for an indica with the same scent but never found it. Of the 3 MNS G13 strains I think this one produces the least indicas and also least CBD. If you want a high CBD variety then start with the one bred with that property in mind - The Remedy. Send a private message to Shantibaba to order it directly.

welcome Eleven. Good to have you here and enjoying your grow so far.
Please keep us updated.
Cptn

sorry guys i havent updated in ages, been busy and always on another grow site.

im all done and curing now, the smoke is amazing really heavy body stone with a healthy clear head thats a 1st for me lol. heres some pics of my grow now its over.

Attachments

• DSCF0694 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0694 (Medium).JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 78
  • h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCF0686 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0686 (Medium).JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCF0695 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0695 (Medium).JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 83
  • jar.jpg
    jar.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 90
Jar in the middle

eleven,

Jar in the middle is mine...lol...Nice job mate. Best to you...Ns

lol aye thats the g13 too! excellent smoke, smell and taste, made some seeds from it too used a g13 male from the same grow. doing a new diary for my reg forum then growing them again. was a pleasure doing mr nice and look forward to trying other strains.

Back