My 1st MNS (NHS) NL#5/Haze x Skunk

Mybud

Greetings folks,
Postman brought me some good cheer today, my very 1st MNS gear. Looking forward to the grow & finished smoke... Any tips with this strain welcomed...Thanks MNS

Hi!

Had 2 girls, very hazy dom, flo = 110 days (3 weeks veg.), I will pop 5 new seeds next week, and they will have only one week of 18/6. Great smoke, I will make my report soon ;). They didn't like too much feeding during flowering.

++

Pyran....Congrats on your girls....I was thinking 1-2 wks veg then flip, did you do any topping or just let them go... I'll be running 300 watt of cfl's for veg then 600 Hps, choice of nutes: Cutting Edge Solutions , Bio Bizz, GH Flora Nova series, haven't decided yet. Thanks for tip on light feeding....So far 3 of 5 have shown tails after 24 hrs of paper towel method.
Stay safe

I did not top them, but I gripped many times the top of the main colas, but they finaly reached easely the top of my box (1,80m), first Haze experience they said :D.

About feeding, I've been a little bit lazy during the last 2 month of flo, that's why many of my leaves turned yellow, because the light was too near or/and because of the feeding. I'll try being more gentle with my next ladies.

A friend and I found a seed each in one of my NHS, I suspect one of my girls being a hermi, maybe the mutant one. But only 2 seeds in a full cut, it's not a big problem to me.

This is a variety that is sure to be very special, the pedigree alone is similar to other super stars in the industry and with a name like N.H.S Im willing to bet Shanti has the utmost confidence this line is here to stay and make a huge impact. Im looking forward to your grow MovinTarget, as this is sure to be a line that will reward you for your efforts.

Pulling up a chair for this one :)

Pyran...
Thanks..lol..my first haze went 120 also, that was 3 yrs ago, so now with a little more knowledge & a few more runs under the belt should be a dream this time. Have you incountered any other phenos or is it average 90-120 flower days for NHS? Thanks again

This is a variety that is sure to be very special, the pedigree alone is similar to other super stars in the industry and with a name like N.H.S Im willing to bet Shanti has the utmost confidence this line is here to stay and make a huge impact. Im looking forward to your grow MovinTarget, as this is sure to be a line that will reward you for your efforts.

Pulling up a chair for this one :)

JessE

Thanks,
After a few years or so knocking around with cheap imitations I thought I would come over & taste the originals & any hybrids used from that mix. I’m sure that I will be pleasantly surprised at the quality, not so much interested in quantity just quality.
I’m extremely excited to have certified pedigree genetics in my garden; in fact I did a clean sweep of my vegan table to just make room for MNS. I’m also excited about the Dreamtime I have on order…seems like a great variety mix to try & figure out what is what. Thanks again for stopping by

The only 2 NHS I grew went to 108 and 110 flowering. Will see if I have an Indica dom pheno in the few seeds I will pop.

They smoke very different, one is more skunky/fruity and the other more Hazy I think with some lemon touch sometimes. Very good yielder, the big one gave me more than 150gr!

My 1st N.H.S

24 hour soak - 48 Hours Popping Through Soil;)
N.H.S Is The First Plant I Have Ever Grown From Seed Using 12 Hours Of Light
It Is Now Flowering Profusely ( Incidently It Is More Advanced Than MNS Mango Haze Clones Which Have Yet To Flower )
My Goal Is To Bring In A Nice Harvest Of N.H.S And Then Go Tell My Doctor I Don't Need His N.H.S Anymore:)
JKP

Attachments

• N.H.S- 12-12- March 10- Little Stretch- Seed.jpg
    N.H.S- 12-12- March 10- Little Stretch- Seed.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 41
  • After 12 Hours Tap Them To Sink-NHS-Jan8.jpg
    After 12 Hours Tap Them To Sink-NHS-Jan8.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 25
  • Dunking 6 MNS-N.H.S In Aged Water- Jan8.jpg
    Dunking 6 MNS-N.H.S In Aged Water- Jan8.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Print Out- Plant Records- Old Timer Solution.jpg
    Print Out- Plant Records- Old Timer Solution.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 65
Were off to see the Wizard

Ok Folks looks like everything is on track, 3 of 4 germed (1) lost to big thumbs…squishh… I’ve decided to use Cutting Edge Solutions full line of nutes & additives….Sunbathing with 600 Hps, Hortilux, and using Sunshine mix # 1, 50/50 mix cut with perlite. Thanks for stopping by.....

Attachments

• peek a boo.jpg
    peek a boo.jpg
    935.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Picture 1515.jpg
    Picture 1515.jpg
    659.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Tx sunkissed.jpg
    Tx sunkissed.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 19
PatrickStar..Thanks for dropping by, started a thread for the Dreamtime. A week behind the NHS but catching up.

Question please

Morning folks,
For those that have/or growing NHS, when did you flip your lights? My hatchlings are working on their 3rd & 4th set of leafs, but no side shoots as of yet. I usually wait till sex has been identified then take cuttings & move to flower room. Thanks for your input.

Hi Movintarget,

I just cracked 6 NHS seeds last week, 4 germed but I killed one I think, they are in 18/6 till they have a good root system, then I will flip them to 12/12, maybe at the end of the week. I will use scrog, by starting it just after sexe declaration, if they have the same Haze influence like my first NHS, it will be perfect. Picture will come when it will be more interesting.

Enjoying a good NHS joint at the moment, really great marijuana for sure, i'm very excited about this second run with this great strain.

Update

Update;
1 of the 3 beans that were germinated is female.
picture.php

Haze Pheno

Morning folks,
I'm guessing that this may be the Haze pheno of NHS? Any thoughts? day 32 of 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

N.i.c.e - National Insitute For Cannabis Exellence

In Another Week Or So , You'll Notice How Thick The Pistils Get , And A Gentle Dusting Of Crystal.
Despite Growing And Harvesting One N.H.S Already , I Have A 6 Month Old Plant That Was Germinated The Same Time As The Harvested One:confused:
It Is A Mutant That Is Only Showing Female Traits ( Pistils )
I've Since Started Another 8 seeds , With Seven Germinating, And Don't Expect Any Others To Mutate
I Had A Similar Experience With A Grapefruit That Eventually Sorted Itself Out And Grew Another Three Times Over The Course Of A Year
JessE ( Hi There :) ) : What Do You Think ?
She's Fun To Grow , Just Like Mutefruit Was , Lol
Surely She Would Have Hermied By Now ?
Joe

P.S ; Yes, I'm Hoping The MNS N.H.S Replaces The GOV N.H.S ( Both Co- Founded By A Welsh Man , 50 Years Apart )

Attachments

• April 26- M.N.H.S and 9 Deiselryder x AK47.jpg
    April 26- M.N.H.S and 9 Deiselryder x AK47.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Siamese Twin- N.H.S Bud Room Or Not.jpg
    Siamese Twin- N.H.S Bud Room Or Not.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Surrounded By The N.H.S- Trichome Jungle.jpg
    Surrounded By The N.H.S- Trichome Jungle.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Close Up- N.H.S - Whats It Up To- April2010.jpg
    Close Up- N.H.S - Whats It Up To- April2010.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 5
Good day folks,
Ouch, had a touch of Ph issue, a low dose of Ph adjusted nutes was used to try & recover. Other than that, chugging right along, Buds are forming more with the addtional weight & mass. One other hoot, have an addtional fem to keep her company
64 dz
picture.php

64 dz
picture.php

28 dz since flip
picture.php

This is a variety that is sure to be very special, the pedigree alone is similar to other super stars in the industry
I am really curious about this statement and the only think that I can come up with is Sensi's Jack Herer...Is that what you are referring to here?

I think he was just pointing out the similarities to Super Silver Haze, Mango Haze, Jack Herer. All combos of NL5, Haze, and Skunk1.

I would guess it's pretty likely that either the mother of Mango Haze, or Super Silver Haze is the momma for this cross?

Knowing Shanti favors the Mango, I'm thinking it's probably Mango Haze's momma?

Back