Musashi Plays With Fire- The Doors and Neville's Haze

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
The other day as I retrieved some BDM- Back Door Man bottles to test, I also pulled out some of The Doors bottles. Spent yesterday smoking the NHxDoors cross and am happy with how it turned out. She's a nice steady escalator ride. I decided to rotate to The Doors today. This stuff has been in the closet curing since 3/20. Still retaining that savory spice smell, The Doors #1 hit me like a frickin' hammer! I got about half a joint down when it hit me so hard I had to sit down and close my eyes. Powerful, too powerful for today. I left the rest in the ashtray. It is still there some 5 hours later as I am still feeling it and kinda fearing it.

doors #1b 3_2.jpg

🤙Mu

RileyQuin

The other day as I retrieved some BDM- Back Door Man bottles to test, I also pulled out some of The Doors bottles. Spent yesterday smoking the NHxDoors cross and am happy with how it turned out. She's a nice steady escalator ride. I decided to rotate to The Doors today. This stuff has been in the closet curing since 3/20. Still retaining that savory spice smell, The Doors #1 hit me like a frickin' hammer! I got about half a joint down when it hit me so hard I had to sit down and close my eyes. Powerful, too powerful for today. I left the rest in the ashtray. It is still there some 5 hours later as I am still feeling it and kinda fearing it.

View attachment 49639

🤙Mu
You are seriously gotta be growing and smoking some of the best ganja on the planet. Drool fest for this old head.