MrNiceLondon

Masterchief

Thing have change here in a bad ways the place is Dead... I buy 2 t shirt from them and I already regret it...
Good luck

Hi MC
we are in conversation to try to help get them on a better track one that has good visibility, as i always try to collaborate and help both sides get sorted...you always need both sides working together to achieve this. Sorry to hear of your experience but i will let the forum know if we can correct their way. Be well Sb

Hey Shanti
I remember the days that the member here all wanted to work on your forum as admin or mod.
Sorry I do speak a little too fast it my Neville's side I guess, meaning I jump fast

You know I love you brother and support your work and I share yours idea as a Breeder and I'm thinking is it really you that are replying lol. Can the real Shanti pm me you know in this lifetime as we still here's the best is to come...

For the London store the t shirt or on the way and the shipping was fast nice logo and concept I like the idea and I felt the slogans I'm sure Howard's thinking is behind as some of the words use on the website was appealing to me you can feel the real stoner thinking behind it... the price and convertion to Canadian dollars... They cost to much but on the other side they're going to be rare in Montréal.

I will give a full and legit reviews on it as soon as I get them

I buy more the ideas then the shirts since it not my every day style but really nice logo

Back