Mr. Nice Walkabouts done by the Danklabs

Hey everyone, have 4 Mr. Nice Walkabout seedlings that I sprouted about the same time I did my Mr. Nice Skunk Hazes.

Mr. Nice Walkabout A
walka.jpg

Mr. Nice Walkabout C
walkc.jpg

walkc2.jpg

Mr. Nice Walkabout D
walkd.jpg

Mr. Nice Walkabout E
walke.jpg

I'm going to pop another 5 when I get a little more room. I would love to find some killer phenos for next year's outdoor season. Scorpion's Walkabout's really inspired me to buy the pack for myself, loved his Walkabout pictures! Old landrace phenos added to the mother room couldn't hurt right!

Best regards everyone!

R'azos
Danklabs Crew

Nice bro,

I grew this strain a few summers back outdoors, There are some killer phenos to be found. The one I chose some people could not handle...

Mr. Nice Walkabout sprouts

Thanks Med Man, I like the sound of that!

Mr. Nice Walkabout A
walkabouta.jpg

Mr. Nice Walkabout B
walkaboutb.jpg

Mr. Nice Walkabout C
walkaboutc.jpg

Mr. Nice Walkabout E
walkaboute.jpg

In my opinion, I think these are definitely outdoor strains because they are about twice the size of the others, Walkabout C is a GIANT in overall size.

I can't wait until these get big enough to take cuts. I am planning on putting at least 1 outside if not more for next outdoor season...if my little backyard can handle one of these as I have seen in Scorpion's thread that they get just a tad big outside, lol.

Best regards!

R'azos
Danklabs Crew

Mr. Nice Walkabout pics update

Hey everyone, some more pics.

Mr. Nice Walkabout B
walkb.jpg

Mr. Nice Walkabout C
walkaboutc.jpg

walkaboutc2.jpg

Mr. Nice Walkabout D
walkd.jpg

Mr. Nice Walkabout E
walke.jpg

Best regards everyone!

R'azos
Danklabs Crew

You gonna put them outside? The one I did outdoors got about 15' tall.. Or 5 centimeters for the rest of the world..

Back