Mr. nice strains THC levels?

i never said the mac wasnt good, just that i know ive had better.
if i had to guess, my cnc/ogkb x gorillafuck is stronger. was stronger...
im going through some stuff this year,hopefully ill find something that is better.
one of these days ill get something tested just for reference.

i never said the mac wasnt good, just that i know ive had better.
if i had to guess, my cnc/ogkb x gorillafuck is stronger. was stronger...
im going through some stuff this year,hopefully ill find something that is better.
one of these days ill get something tested just for reference.
As someone who has smoked mac for over a year as its been my main plant. its great, it really is. It isn't even fucking special flower though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have grown multiple Californian breeders orange varieties, and they are equally as orangey. I have grown many an alien hybrid, and yeah its one of the orangiest of them. I have grown many a cookie hybrid. yeah its one of the orangiest. I have grown 0 Columbian to my knowledge. but bodhi, and many other breeders provide both MAngo Biche hybrids and generic Columbian varieties. But people don't need to pay a whole lot for the cut or seeds, especially when other beautiful, trichome encrusted orange terpene plants exist.

What makes The caps cut special; is that its hardy. its partially infertile. it takes some work to make it express stress hermaphroditism. the bud still tastes good when you over feed it so newbies can easily dial it in if they are gifted the cut or buy it. Did I mention that it is a hardy little lady? It purples in warm environments. it can legit be harvested on day 63, 70, or 77, and go from commercial to all amber/ old school finished. some varieties go from ready to overly done and degraded trichomes in that amount of time(regardless of flower time). Did I mention that they are hardy, and can generally be ignored and still grow top shelf lookin flower?
what sucks, is it vegetates at a slower speed than other alien cookie hybrid plants. in places where canopy size licenses are the law, its best plant ever. in places w/ plant count limits its less amazing.

on this whole THC content thing. I prefer to consider resin content. I know for a fact that when I squish rosin, and then do a second press, I can weigh the rosin, and weigh the flower patty, and math it out. my best was a bag seed Head master (High times MI CC 3rd place indica 2016, 32% thc test) that I squished 33% rosin from my bag seeds flower. meaning taking plant fats and water into account, I had about 27-29% oils. in that bud. this stuff tasted like Peach candy, and I don't like peach candy. I squished some DJ short f4 blueberry from that grow. was the muffin phenotype. 12.5% yield. meaning it was close to 10% oil content.

resin/oil content matters IMO because the plant is the bioreactor for the medicine and/or recreational compounds of the plant. If I grew a plant that was 30% medicinal oils, and it had the same flower weight of a plant that grew 12.5% medicinal oils, that lower % oil plant should be more medicinal to me than the 30% for it to be "worth it" for economical reasons. If I smoke them both at the same rate, I got to grow way more of the 12.5%er

Back