Mr NICE Smoke Reports

Mango Haze Affect? Sensi Star Affect? MW Affect?

Jesse, hello! I was hoping you could tell me how different the affects are with the MH and the MW. Are they pretty close in affect? I have also been interested in the Sensi Star, but I was told it is very short lived so I went with the Troublemaker by Dr. Chronic. Could you please let me know the different affects. I have MW at present, but wanted the MH, but all were sold out. peace, resinbud

Jesse, hello! I was hoping you could tell me how different the affects are with the MH and the MW. Are they pretty close in affect? I have also been interested in the Sensi Star, but I was told it is very short lived so I went with the Troublemaker by Dr. Chronic. Could you please let me know the different affects. I have MW at present, but wanted the MH, but all were sold out. peace, resinbud

Hey resin,
Well so far Ive grown the Mango Widow twice. The 2nd time, is infact still in the process of going. From the limited phenotypes Ive seen, I would say theres a big difference between Mango haze and Mango Haze x Widow. Ive seen a majority widow dominant plants, that are absolutely gorgeous. The plants are alot different from my observations. Ive got 3 in bloom right now with no signs of Haze in them really. And the grow before that I ended up with a very cat pissy, amonia like Female....obviously a widow dominant plant.

Both varietys are badass, they really are. You wont hear me say that too often, but both MH and MW are worth anyones time. They are far and away superior varietys.

As for the Sensi Star, I dont know who told you what and while this isnt exactly the place to preach my gospel on the star.....it is indeed as good as anything Ive tried on the market. It is consistantly amazing and I have a pheno right now that is faster then any plant Ive ever grown, even faster then Sensi Hindu Kush. The Star is deserving in anyones garden and I highly recommend it to just about anyone to be honest. Its that good. Everybit as good as Mango Haze or Mango Widow in my book. So we are talking 3 top notch varietys. But to be honest, Mango Haze is probably the best of the 3 in my opinion.

Here is a very special phenotype of the Mango Widow. This plant here is a male, and is very sweet smelling. Its a lemon candy like odor, infact this is the sweetest smelling plant I have ever seen in my life next to the Mango Haze phenotypes.
1007072138b.jpg

This is my Mango Widow female, she will be back crossed to the male above.
Mango_Haze_B_female.jpg

And this is another Mango Widow male, not nearly as nice in smell as the 1st male pictures above. Excellent branching specimen though. Very dank, musky cat piss odor.
Widow_Male_non_keeper2.jpg

Last edited:
And this is literally a match made in heaven. This is my Sensi Star pheno, which is definitely the fastest flowering variety Ive seen in quite sometime and possibly ever. This girl blows everybody away in terms of showing sex and forming flowers early.
d.jpg

For those not familar with Sensi Star, she has a very lemon candy odor and taste of her own. Almost universally reported on by those who grow her, Sensi Star is a jewel and this particular pheno is the fastest Ive seen of star and Ive probably ran Sensi Star 6-7 times now.

And this is my Mango Widow male from above, these two were destined to cross pollinate one another. This guy is more lemon candy like then any Sensi Star I have ever grown.

1007072138b.jpg

So in essence, hes beating Sensi Star at its own game. And he is a very squat fellow, and not a particular long flowerer himself. Both showed Sex roughly around the same time, but the Star female was a few days earlier. So its good times in my closet these days my friends, because I cant wait to get these seeds bagged and in the fridge for the outdoor season next year.

Last edited:
Mango Widow Male and Female pictures

JessE, I want to thank you mate for the quick replies about the MW,SS.:D I was really looking at the pictures of all your males and very impressed. I have two going right now, and they are very tall in comparison to yours. One MW that I have looks similar to your female but much taller and smells like cat piss. the other one that I have is alot taller than the first with somewhat skinny leaves. I am sexing them both right now and feel I may have two females. The taller MW is extremely stinky and beautiful. The other pheno is also beautiful. I really feel the taller one is a female and very much hoping it is the one:D . I wish i could show you by pictures but unable at present:( . The very tall MW was stinking after 10 days veg in coco, PBP half strength. This tall one I would think would be a keeper for sure what do you think? thanks alot lets keep in touch if possible. peace, resinbud

Hey resin,
No problems mate. As for the keeper, its really about how it smokes at the end of the day. But chances are good what you have is excellent and you wont mind keeping her around for a few years, reguardless of phenotype. The Widow phenos are strong, I know that much for sure. Ive seen some more Sat phenotypes that looked amazing, so Im sure you will be having some fun brother.

Jesse

Two Girls

:D Jesse, both of my MW's showed sex after 8 days, and both are female. The tall one I told you about is the stinkiest female I have ever had in my life after 30 yrs. the short widow looking mango smelling one is supreme as well. The tall stinky one after a smoke test will probably be the one:D peace, resinbud

Hey resin :)
How are you man? 8 days is pretty fast indeed, sounds like you will be having some fun real soon. As for the more 'hazier' plant you mention, I would really need to see some pictures to say anything definitively about them. But I love to see some pictures of this more sativa dominant plant. Im pretty impressed with this variety overall, Its one of the best varietys on the market without a doubt.

A glimpse inside the Dungeon, my prized Mango Widow male leading the way here.

mw_male_jungle.jpg

Last edited:
Jesse, I am doing fantastic, and I hope you are as well. The MW haze type plant I have is 33 days old today. The plant is 41 inches tall with node spacing down the plant at 6 inches apart. The shorter MW pheno female is the same age and is 33 inches tall with node spacing at 4.5 inches apart. I am still a little hesitant sending pictures over the internet, and would not know how even if I could with a camera. This I am sure will change, and I hope I can send you pictures in the future. The smell of the tall MW is extremely strong like a diesel,skunk,sweet? I will know more about it in the coming months and will share a smoke report and all that I know about this fantastic plant at that time. The females that you have look more bushy than even my short one. The short one I have appears to be much taller than yours and has the mango smell, but looks more sativa and not bushy.The male you have in the last picture is beautiful and a keeper for sure. Be safe!,resinbud

I am doing well Resin, thanks mate.
Ive been posting pictures for years, and nobody to date has ever gotten in trouble to my knowledge for posting pictures. But I understand the concern none the less. Sounds like you have some nice Mango Widows, I didnt see a sativa dominant MW this round or the previous round. And the mango smell definitely wasnt present in them, so Ive witnessed a more Widow influence in my pack so far. But I still have a few to crack open and run yet.

As far as posting pictures, first things first. You need a digital camera. The better the camera, generally the better your pictures. Once get the camera, simply go to Kodak.com and download the necassary program. Its a free download, mainly for transfering your pictures to the computer. From there you just save your pictures to your C drive and then upload them to this site. Looking forward to the day you do post resin.

Take care mate

MNS Nevilles Haze

Judge: [scorpion,gina,dee,wilma]
Date: [dec 07]
Strain: [Nevilles Haze]
Breeder:[Nevil ,Shantibaba]
Grower: [Scorpion]

If available enter the links to the following threads:

Grow Report: []
Breeder Report: []
Related thread: []
Cured bud photo:[]

======================================================================
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. __[8]__ Visual Appeal

Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.

2. __[8]__ Visible Trichomes

Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome
heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for
a more precise report. Leave these fields blank if you do not have
a powerful magnifier.

Clear [50]
Cloudy [50]
Amber []
Dark []

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more
detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown []
Green [x]
Gold [x]
Blue []
Grey []
White []
Red [x]
Rust []
Orange []
Purple []
Black []

5. __[6]__ Bud density

Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are
not in their natural state leave this field blank.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly
broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates
a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a
descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [x] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ]
Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [x ]
Blueberry [ ] Fruit [x] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ]
Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ]
Cedar [ ] Grapefruit[ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ]
Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ]
Chocolate [ ] Hash [] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ]
Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice x ]
Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry[ ]
Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla ]

7. __[10]__ Aroma

Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled
bud for best results.

8. __[0]__ Seed content

Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. __[1]__ Weeks cured

If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured.
If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS: flowers are pure sativa in structure...dry weight is heavier than appears

THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information
below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc)
Vaporizer (enter the brand name)
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass)
Joint (Big ZigZags)
Other (specify)

Water pipe []
Vaporizer []
Pipe []
Joint [x]
Other []

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one
indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced
presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in
order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [x] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ]
Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper x ]
Blueberry [ ] Fruit [x ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ]
Chocolate [ ] Hash [] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ]
Citrus [ ] Honey [ x] Musk [ ] Spice [ ]
Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla ]

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. __[10]__ Taste

Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. __[5]__ State of dryness

Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. __[10]__ Smoke ability

Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. __[8]__ Smoke expansion

Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: ,incense aroma thick and pungent...
smells like afghan/thai/columbian all rolled into one smoke Remarkable Aroma!!!

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. __[2-3]__ Dosage

Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. __[3]__ Effect onset

Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. __[7]__ Sativa influence

Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa
influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. __[3]__ Indica influence

Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica
influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing
effect that affects the body.

5. __[10]__ Potency

Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. __[3-4]__ Duration

Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. __[0]__ Tolerance build up

Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this
field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. Usability

Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day
to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day.
Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [9]
Day - work [0]
Evening - relax [9]
Night - sleep [9]

9. __[10]__ Overall satisfaction

Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10. __[10]__ Ability and conditions

. Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider
experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and
most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use?

Yes [x+]
No []

12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take
care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the
existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns
in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not
be construed as medical advice.

Negative Positive
Effect Effect

__[ ]__ __[9]__ Appetite
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Anxiety relief
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Paranoia relief
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Sex drive
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Sleep
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Pain relief
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Ability to rest or sit still
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Thought process
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Speech process
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Imagination/creativity
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Humor perception
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Visual perception
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Audio perception
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Taste perception

FINAL COMMENTS:Nevilles Haze is for the grower a challenge,and well worth the effort .
For the smoker,Nevilles Haze is a superb smoke of excellent quality,
Its what we all remember in the early days as to what getting high was all about...
rated 9 outta 10 on the scorpion scale and that folks is Remarkable!
Haze_cousins.JPG

Great report Scorpion, i always enjoy reading your reports as you go into alot of detail, definatly sounds like something special man, peace, Herb

Very nice report Scorpion , thanx for that.

You really grew the NH very nicely.Enjoy the fruits of your labour :cool:

STANDARD SMOKE REPORT V1.0

=================================================
IDENTIFICATION

Date:
Strain: G13xSk/Sk (Limited Edition)
Judge: Curious101
Breeder: Shantibaba and Neville
Grower: Curious101

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.
2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.
3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [0% ] Cloudy [50% ] Amber [50% ] Dark [ 0%]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [x] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [x] Rust [ ] Orange [x] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density: [10] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [x] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [x] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [x] Vanilla [ ]

7. Aroma [8] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. Seed content [0] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. Weeks cured [4] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
==================================================
THE SMOKE TEST

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [ ]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [ ]
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [Zig-Zag ¼ Lights ]
Other (specify):

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ]
Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [9] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [9] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

3. Taste [9] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [5] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [7] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [10] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

1. Dosage [4-5] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. Effect onset [8] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence [8] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence [5] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. Potency [7] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. Duration [2] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. Tolerance build up [7] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. Usability [ ] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [10] Day - work [10] Evening - relax [2] Night - sleep [2]

9. Overall satisfaction [7.5] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10.Ability and conditions [9] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [ ] No [x]

12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[1] Ability to rest or sit still
[3] Anxiety relief
[1] Appetite
[8] Audio perception
[10] Humor perception
[10] Imagination/creativity
[3] Paranoia relief
[10] Sex drive
[1] Sleep
[2] Pain relief
[10] Speech process
[1] Taste perception
[10] Thought process
[8] Visual perception

FINAL COMMENTS: G13/Sk was a pleasure to grow and exceptional easy for a medical grower who needs a strong strain with minimum effort. Buds were dense, flavor was fantastic and the high was very social and euphoric. Plant delivered indica looking buds with a heavy sativa stone that makes the mouth water. Didn’t find anything for my pain needs but it was an awesome high that was cerebral, uplifting, euphoric and long lasting. Will grow out again someday in hopes of finding a more medical phenotype. Definitely some great keepers if you’re a depression medical user as all pheno’s were giggly and euphoric.

IDENTIFICATION

Date:
Strain: Shark Shock
Judge: Curious101
Breeder: Shantibaba
Grower: Curious101

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.
2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.
3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [0% ] Cloudy [ 30%] Amber [ 70%] Dark [0% ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [ ] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [x] Red [x] Rust [ ] Orange [ ] Purple [x] Black [ ]

5. Bud density: [9.5] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [8] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [10] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [9] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

7. Aroma [10] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. Seed content [0] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. Weeks cured [4] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
THE SMOKE TEST

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Joint (enter brand of papers) [Zig Zag ¼ Lights ]

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [9] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [5]
Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [8] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [9] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

3. Taste [9.5] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [5] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [10] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [8.5] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

1. Dosage [2-3] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. Effect onset [10] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence [5] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence [10] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. Potency [9.5-10 depending on pheno] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. Duration [2] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. Tolerance build up [3] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. Usability [ ] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [1] Day - work [1] Evening - relax [10+]
Night - sleep [10+]

9. Overall satisfaction [10] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10.Ability and conditions [8] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [x] No [ ]

12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[P] 10- Ability to rest or sit still
[P] 10-Anxiety relief
[P] 10- Appetite
[P] 10-Audio perception
[P] 10- Humor perception
[P] 9- Imagination/creativity
[P] 10 Paranoia relief
[P] 9.5-Sex drive
[P] 10- Sleep
[P] 9- Pain relief
[P] 10- Speech process
[P] 10- Taste perception
[P] 10- Thought process
[P] 10- Visual perception

FINAL COMMENTS:
All around I found this strain to be exactly as described and a real BLUE CHAMPION. The yields on this plant is extremely heavy with a very dense bud and intense trichome production. All pheno’s were very very frosty and they smoke just as good as they look. Taste is fantastic and ranges from a very fruity somewhat berry/grape taste to a very earthy and skunky flavor. Very smooth and my mouth actually salivates due to the incredible flavor. I must add I’m extremely picky and can be a rough judge at times but this strain went above and beyond all my expectations on every level. I would recommend this strain to anyone as it has some great medical applications in regards to pain management, anxiety, sleep disorders, and depression (depending on the pheno). This plant will stay in my garden for many rounds as I’ve found a terrific pheno that’s outright numbing in regards to pain relief and has a very smooth taste and ride. A must try for any grower and particularly those with a love for the white family.

Shit outdoor smoke report

S7302461.JPG

================================================== ====================
IDENTIFICATION

Judge: [barletta]
Date: [9/20/08]
Strain: [MNS Shit]
Breeder:[Shantibaba]
Grower: [barletta]

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. __[8]__ Visual Appeal

a powerful magnifier.

Clear [60]
Cloudy [30]
Amber [10]
Dark []

Brown []
Green [x]
Gold []
Blue []
Grey []
White []
Red []
Rust [x]
Orange [x]
Purple []
Black []
Peach [x]

5. __[7]__ Bud density

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ]
Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ]
Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ]
Bubblegum [8] Grape [3] Melon [ ] Pine [ ]
Chocolate [ ] Hash [] Mold [ ]
Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [2] Spice [2]
Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]
Um, Skunk??? [6]

7. __[8]__ Aroma

bud for best results.

8. __[0]__ Seed content

9. __[0]__ Weeks cured (~2days)

THE SMOKE TEST

Joint (enter brand of papers)
Other (specify)

Water pipe []
Vaporizer []
Pipe [x kinda clean glass]
Joint [fake tobacco wrap (1g) followed by zig zag #225 (.3g)]
Other []

Berry [ ] Floral [2] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ]
Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ]
Bubblegum [4] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [2]
Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ]
Citrus [] Honey [ ] Musk [2] Spice [ ]
Skunk [6]

3. __[8]__ Taste

4. __[3]__ State of dryness

5. __[7]__ Smoke ability

6. __[6]__ Smoke expansion

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: flavorful, but will benefit from a cure. Skunky, funky, something sweet. Effects are felt 1/2 way through, no creeper. Mostly body stone, but mind is wandering, not stalled out. Nice complex outdoor flavor/high.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

1. __[4]__ Dosage

2. __[3]__ Effect onset

3. __[3]__ Sativa influence

4. __[8]__ Indica influence

5. __[8]__ Potency

6. __[2]__ Duration

7. __[??]__ Tolerance build up

8. Usability

Morning - wake up [7]
Day - work [1]
Evening - relax [9]
Night - sleep [9]

9. __[9]__ Overall satisfaction

10. __[6]__ Ability and conditions*
*I have a decent tolerence, and have been smoking the shake from this Shit, and a Spice cut all week. Today, I jarred up my dry buds from last weekend. The sample is from those buds. I wanted to see if there was a celieng, cause the stone is nice. None so far, that lil joint wrecked me. I am also used to much more sativa dom smoke (ssh, superspice, spice)

Yes [x]
No []

12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take

Negative Positive
Effect Effect

__[ ]__ __[4]__ Appetite
__[ ]__ __[6]__ Anxiety relief
__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Paranoia relief
__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Sex drive (I leave this field blank after too many 'samples'...)
__[ ]__ __[5]__ Sleep
__[ ]__ __[6]__ Pain relief
__[ ]__ __[5]__ Ability to rest or sit still
__[3]__ __[3]__ Thought process
__[3]__ __[3]__ Speech process
__[ ]__ __[5]__ Imagination/creativity
__[ ]__ __[5]__ Humor perception
__[ ]__ __[7]__ Visual perception
__[ ]__ __[5]__ Audio perception
__[ ]__ __[5]__ Taste perception

FINAL COMMENTS: This was the first outdoor buds that I have smoked this year. The plant needed a week or so more, but it is still great skunky smoke as it is. I have been smoking the Spice and Shit shake for a few days, and the hash for ~ a week, and these bud samples still lit me up.

Finished early, and would have been heavy w/o the late rain that forced me to take them a lil early. I will be running my unopened pack in the spring/summer outdoor next year. This will be a staple of my outdoor plants for a while, and this cut is done in less than 7 wks indoors. I've kept it ~8 mo so far, and can't see letting her go...

S7302462.JPG

S7302463.JPG

Last edited:
Outdoor Spice

IDENTIFICATION

Judge: [barletta]
Date: [9/29/08]
Strain: [MNS Spice]
Breeder:[Shantibaba]
Grower: [barletta]

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. __[8]__ Visual Appeal

a powerful magnifier.

Clear [20]
Cloudy [70]
Amber [10]
Dark []

Brown []
Green [x]
Gold [x]
Blue []
Grey []
White []
Red []
Rust [x]
Orange []
Purple [x]
Black []
Peach []

5. __[4]__ Bud density

Berry [x] Floral [4] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ]
Blueberry [ ] (Tropical) Fruit [4] Meat [ ] Fuel [x]
Chocolate [ ] Hash [] Mold [ ] Astringent [x]
Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [] Spice [2]
Um, Skunk??? [3]

7. __[11]__ Aroma

bud for best results.
When I break up this bud to roll/pack, it often takes 20 min to get the 'method' done.

8. __[0]__ Seed content

9. __[2]__ Weeks cured

THE SMOKE TEST

Joint (enter brand of papers)
Other (specify)

Water pipe []
Vaporizer []
Pipe [x same ol 5" spoon .2g]
Joint [Gutted DutchMasters 'Palma' cigar .8g]
Other []

Berry [ ] Floral [1] Mango [ ] Pepper [1]
Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [3]
Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [2]
Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ]
Citrus [] Honey [ ] Musk [2] Spice [6] <--(sweet incense)
Skunk [3]

3. __[10]__ Taste

4. __[5]__ State of dryness

5. __[10]__ Smoke ability

6. __[*]__ Smoke expansion

VERY smooth in the blunt, Spicey in the glass. Got me a lil snot-nosed.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: Outdoor, and surprisingly done. Pulled Sept 14 41 degN. Best smelling dried buds that I have. Yes, better than indoor SSH. This bud is absolutely delicious. Sweet, tropical Skunky. Lovely to beak up, falls apart, no grinding. Incredibly smooth smoke, even at 2wks cure. The bag appeal is less than that of the indoor cut due to the extra leaf. But the smell and flavor is what sets this cut apart, and the outdoor is where it's at.

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

1. __[2]__ Dosage - but I would smoke this for flavor alone

2. __[3]__ Effect onset

3. __[5]__ Sativa influence

4. __[7]__ Indica influence

5. __[9]__ Potency

6. __[2+]__ Duration

7. __[??]__ Tolerance build up
No tolerance/ceiling issue noted with the indoor runs

8. Usability

Morning - wake up [9]
Day - work [5]
Evening - relax [9]
Night - sleep [9]

9. __[10]__ Overall satisfaction

If I had an outdoor garden that I could 'tend' to and not worry about smell, This is the cut to have. Performed AMAZING outside with respect to smoke, taste, and flavor. Lil light, and caught a lil mold, but no 'problems'.

10. __[7]__ Ability and conditions*
I have a tolerance, and smoked ~1g blunt of Orange D 3hrs before this test. I started to feel the Spice as soon as I started smoking it.

Yes [x]
No []

12.Rate the noticeable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take

Negative Positive
Effect Effect

__[ ]__ __[ ]__ Appetite
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Anxiety relief
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Paranoia relief
__[ ]__ __[2]__ Sex drive (having to fill in this section is making me a lil randy)
__[ ]__ __[7]__ Sleep
__[ ]__ __[7]__ Pain relief
__[ ]__ __[5]__ Ability to rest or sit still
__[6]__ __[6]__ Thought process
__[3]__ __[3]__ Speech process
__[ ]__ __[8]__ Imagination/creativity
__[ ]__ __[9]__ Humor perception
__[ ]__ __[7]__ Visual perception
__[ ]__ __[8]__ Audio perception
__[ ]__ __[5]__ Taste perception

FINAL COMMENTS: I just finished the blunt, and I am stoned outta my head. I love these buds, and will be a stingy bastard with the remainder of my outdoor stash. I have someof the same cut run indoor drying, so I'll do another report. This bud is exactly what I hoped for when I envisioned 'Hawaiian' before I had ever grown a plant. I had bought buds a few times at shows/festivals that were sold as Hawaiian, and I remember a warm tasty stone. ALL THAT. Leaves nothing to be desired in the sheer power dept either. Right there with the indoor ssh/superspices.

This is the G sample. The light is off because I used an LED to light the bud. I'll get pix from the same batch in the sunlight 2moro.
ODSpicea.JPG

ODSpiceb.JPG

ODSpicec.JPG

ODSpiced.JPG

Back