Mr.Nice Neville'sHaze

Hi! L33t...:) I always love browsing your threads, and I can't really say what I like, that is the best, as all your threads are excellent! Yeah, that paranoia can be terrible, and I know that feeling.:eek: I didn't notice any paranoia with the NL#5 plant I have of NH#9. Great,Great thread! resinbud :cool:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, due to an "accident" involving the recent cold spell, my forgetfulness and a lot of serious frost, the DNM seeds are no more... alas!

Not the end of the world, as I still have candidate parent stock, but damn, that was a shame, they were nearly ready, too.

Hey there stranger, how's Gert doing mate, long time no chat?:)

I still remember your Nev's Haze, talk about a 'cut through' smoke!

Had l33t come over yesterday and many thanks for hooking us up my friend as l33t is a top feller and has met all my mates as he comes over regularly I'm pleased to say and we are planning a card night soon as he likes to play poker as we do.

You'll have to come down to my neck of the woods and stop over at my place soon maybe?

Have a natter and a smoke, catch up a bit and oh you'll have to try my Cheese!

My website should be up and running by the end of the month I'm pleased to say and our first adverts will be full page in Weed World April issue hopefully.

I'll not mention what the company name is as that's prolly against Mr Nice forum rules but I've got your phone number and will get in touch soon.

I'm wondering what you are running these days?

peace

Rockster:)

Last edited:
Rockster you are quite the piece of work.

You come to this site with your immaculate conception story and say you are spreading things for free.

You stir up all kinds of shit and are rude to the man we owe alot to.

Now you are here to offhandedly promote your upcoming article in some bullshit magazine

and to pimp your cheese seeds that you are gonna sell by trying to mention how good a friends you are with l33t at every turn.

Thanks for all that.

hello L33t,

great thread !.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there stranger, how's Gert doing mate, long time no chat?:)

I still remember your Nev's Haze, talk about a 'cut through' smoke!

Have a natter and a smoke, catch up a bit and oh you'll have to try my Cheese!:D

My website should be up and running by the end of the month I'm pleased to say and our first adverts will be full page in Weed World April issue hopefully.

I'll not mention what the company name is as that's prolly against Mr Nice forum rules but I've got your phone number and will get in touch soon.

I'm wondering what you are running these days?

peace

Rockster:)

no need to delete right ?

I copies and pasted dr rocksters original words here and someone has edited them. I want to know who is doing the editing here and why ?

I'll fucking ruin this thread if someone doesn't answer me !

This thread has already been ruined, grow up, you're acting like a child.

The editing was done because they were protecting l33t's personal info, in such a case it is perfectly valid to immediately edit without informing anyone beforehand.

If you can't grasp that there's something wrong with you.

I think you should apologise to l33t for the mess you've made over this issue, try to put yourself in his shoes - if someone had posted something that compromised your safety, wouldn't you want a mod to edit it out before anyone saw it?

Come on man, look at the bigger picture here, you're blowing up over such a tiny little thing and it's making you look very silly and immature, I'm sure you can do better than this!

Same clone , 5 years later

The nevilles looks really good , I can see trichomes yay ! :cool:

yes sir, I wish I had NH in the stash all the time! I have some NH x Afghani (home cross) curing now. Next Winter it will be in the line up again.

Some new photos around day 60 or so

Looking good :cool:

The aromas are so nice , a bit piney , a bit lemony , a bit spicey :) Lots of trichome coverage now about a month to go .

Just yummy !

It's getting a bit out of control... Jungle-style

Is this stuff yours mate?

Absolute rubbish, I can't believe how you managed to f*ck it up so badly!
Put it in a box and send it to me, I'll try help you fix it up a bit :p

Is this stuff yours mate?

Absolute rubbish, I can't believe how you managed to f*ck it up so badly!
Put it in a box and send it to me, I'll try help you fix it up a bit :p

I know its absolute shit , it even looks like it

This Neville's Haze bubblehash is made purely out of *trimmed* buds . I used about 80-100grams and I got more than 10% return ( judging by eye ) .

It is the best hash I have ever seen in my whole life and it smells wonderful . But when you burn a joint the smell filling the room is JUST SICK , OUT OF THIS WORLD. It is the best smell I have ever smelt in my entire life. It smells like someone preparing caramel in a sweet shop plus something very oriental. It is just exceptional.

Also the potency is off the charts , you really only need one hit of this stuff and you are flying. Very psychedelic , very trippy , very electric. This will keep me happy for the summer.

I always wanted bubblehash made purely out of Nevilles Haze buds. It is the best stuff a grower can enjoy...and nothing you can find commercially EVER ( at least in my parts ) especially if its made out of Neville's Haze.

Looking at the macro photos I can say its 95%+ pure heads. Just touching it you know its some serious stuff. It's so sticky and it's so shiny it looks like its still wet but its dried.

Im so happy :cool:

Last edited:
Back