Mr.Nice Neville'sHaze

Wow, just Wow!

it appears you have captured the essence of Haze with this Sativa leaning clone of NH and the 10% isolation of its heads by bubble extraction. I've been doing CO2 extraction but do not have access to a walk-in freezer for the process and the bag clogs up due to humidity. a set of bubblebags and the water route seems the way to go.

great reporting L33t!

Bump for some of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen

L33T: you rock.
Thank you for posting all of those amazing shots and sharing your experience with us.

Some of those photos are mind blowing.
You have a few talents on display in this thread, more so than all the other great threads you have around here.

We miss you. Come back and put on a photography clinic for us!

Stay Hazed man,
Jake

I'm off to bid on NH auction :):):):):):):):):)

Agreed. This thread sold a lot of packs of Neville's Haze.

A couple months ago l33t posted here and around the same time he put some pics on ICMag of a beautiful NH female from recent MNS seed stock that he said looked a lot like the old beauty in this thread. I'd love to know how that plant turned out for him. Not many good, recent grow logs for NH.

Its a shame the propaganda (On other forums) being posted that the stock isn't what it use to be, and there is nothing but NL phenos now... Clearly bullshit...
a 75% Haze strain from the master of haze.. somehow is gonna be NL dominate? yea right.... but sadly it creates doubt in any case... Really dumb...

I hope to help the cause, and change this soon as possible... Ive got a good bit of experience under my belt now. I wanna do a run with some NevHaze, and NevSkunk asap... Life is just stopping me for now, but Im trying my damnest to do whatever it takes to get to a legal state, or situation where I can grow again... Its all i think about..
I got 2g of Nev SKunk, and a pack of Nevhaze auction win... Hopefully I find the grail, and make a stamp on this shit once and for all.. I wish more people would show off these 2 strains..

Last edited:
The banter is people trying to cut down tall timber or rather nhz lol.. man it's something special.. and I dont even know how mine compares, lol ..

Last edited:
A mate has just flowered out one and put the clone in his keepers, actually its been a smoke he's been growing/looking for, for last six years . One of three seeds from a single seed bonza purchase... we thought it was mix up during veg, fat leaves, ugly, then flip went full haze.. so dont judge this seed plant anytime during it's vegative stage...

Love to man, not sure about posting pics on here. Other posters know who I am and know I'm talking shit and when Im not.. but I'm easy to track down buddy and whatever you want to believe from me is sweet..

And don't take that the wrong way, I'm nobody in this community and don't claim to grow anything of greater value.. i just like a nice garden plant during season and grow personal year round...

Back