Mr Nice Nevilles Haze

Hi Scorp,

Looks a heafty girl,nice sized cola(s) for sure,I'd be more than happy with half the result mate!you've done a great job with her,

Sounds a great wake n bake,one for the future list:)

peace out man.
hey red
hey man just hang in there and keep growing these haze plants,the more you grow them the more you learn what they like and dont like,just look back at the skimpy yield of my earlier plants ,of which these now are still the very SAME plants i started over a year ago. clones man,what a cool idea...lol
Nevil_S_Haze_13.JPG

if you want to really do a nevils haze and make some major yield,just select one really effective specimen and invest your money in a good greenhouse,about 10 by 10 will keep you in nevs until next seasons harvest,provideing your friends dont smoke it all for ya ,LOL :eek:

peace red

Haze's look happy in your garden mate,Very happy:)

I'm enjoying growing the m/haze so much,I cant see any of them going anywhere soon,as for the Nev's Haze well to see a greenhouse with a lady like yours busting too get out:),its a must get strain for me to try out in the future,More Haze is the way to go once I get to grips with the MangoHaze,lol.When the end product is so nice though, it makes it easy to hang in there,

Thanks for sharing the great pics and info from this magnificent strain,

peace Scorp.

Hi Scorpion,
she's a beautie mate, real nice, the cola looks huge, can't wait till it's back in stock to give her a go, peace, Herb

very nice Scorpion! Thanks for sharing.

Also hope to try this strain some day. Recently got a pack of the NH x Mango, but haven't popped any of those yet, starting with the MH and a Mango Widow first...

grow kindly, .....MrE

thank you so kindly MrE

very nice Scorpion! Thanks for sharing.

Also hope to try this strain some day. Recently got a pack of the NH x Mango, but haven't popped any of those yet, starting with the MH and a Mango Widow first...

grow kindly, .....MrE

hey MrE,
you are in for an adventure that will reap some major shit man,IF you do your part.
I can say first hand that the Mango Haze and Mango Widow are both super plants .
Here is my Nevils Haze,she is in Self Manicure Mode as i like to say,
basically any plant part not produceing resin,is dyeing,any thing that IS produceing resin,is makeing alot of it fast.
I figure by the time she is about dead,shell be white with resin and I wont have much if any manicure to do.
Nevil_S_Haze_15.JPG

What a plant...once I learn how to grow her.

Good Luck MrE

peace

Hi Scorpion,
she's a beautie mate, real nice, the cola looks huge, can't wait till it's back in stock to give her a go, peace, Herb
hi herb,
ya man,a man could spend a life time growing just this hybrid...
but its worth the effort for sure,same plant as last picture,I just pushed her out of the HPS light,so you can see the monster main flower top.
i get a few more in better setting prior to harvest.
MNS_Mango_Haze_F1_35.JPG

Peace herb

Harvest Time for this little Nevils Haze plant.
Nevil_S_Haze_18.JPG

Nevil_S_Haze_19.JPG

everyone loves this smoke!

peace

Those pictures make me drool!

Could a guy do Nev. Haze, or SSH in a greenhouse at high 40's N lat.?

How warm would the GH need to be at night? It can go below zero F here from late October on. November can be brutally cold. So heating would be mandatory. Anyone do a haze lway up north..outdoors?

SativaFan
hi sativa fan
ya I think a greenhouse would be mandatory for Nevs almost any where in Northern hemisphere...outdoors to finish...Low temps,should be kept above 50 degrees F minimum...with mid sixties much better...cool/humid weather will really make the plants suffer,as well as your yield.
the small nevs clone i did outdoors,was taken at mid nov and i think she could have easily gone another 4 weeks...however..even being taken early,she is still the top dog from the outdoor grow for taste,aroma and overall effect...simply fantastic for music lovers...
I watched Eric Clapton Crossroads 2007 Concert last weekend after burning some Nevs...Blues Immaculate and I must say ...the nevs made it all real sweet. and Seeing Steve Winwood perform Mr Fantasy live was great.

I must say...to all

Next Time Nevils Haze is made available... get off your ass and get some!
it will be the best smoke of your life BAR NONE
and its worth all
the Time and $$$ it takes to get it to harvest..

Peace Sativa Fan

Last edited:
Really,I feel it to be weak,old world,happy,smoke-a-half-an-ounce-a-day,sort of Sativaery shit.Very oldschool,if ya like it that way.And the buds never really thicken up,they look like they are solid,but are very airy.Good for the Sativa Diva,but no good,if ya used to hard hittin',skyrockets,full of feathers!!!
:p
It could be good for peeps with mental anguish,though,or peeps who just want a laugh,instead of a Ganja hash-over!!!

Last edited:
Scorpion : Excellent man :) I am starting my NH in a day or two... should be interesting...

Woz : are you saying that MNS NH is weak ? Or am I understanding something wrong with your post? Have you grown it ? Show us some pics

cheers

Really,I feel it to be weak,old world,happy,smoke-a-half-an-ounce-a-day,sort of Sativaery shit.Very oldschool,if ya like it that way.And the buds never really thicken up,they look like they are solid,but are very airy.Good for the Sativa Diva,but no good,if ya used to hard hittin',skyrockets,full of feathers!!!
:p
It could be good for peeps with mental anguish,though,or peeps who just want a laugh,instead of a Ganja hash-over!!!

LOL, this guy dont know what he is talking about "again". but I dont quer no more becus its shantis bord and he choose the growers post and members..

This is why Im off the bord this Wizard of Oz its just a little boy playing some old timer LOL. and he is just traying to promote the shirji he have or what the name it is, he have on this bord. and thinks he have the shit .. and like all he post are the best or he have the best very funy but the funy part is that he never have ben on Cannabis Cup.

Btw lookin nice scorpion my man .. I smoke some NH last week ;) ..
love the high very clear..I have not grow it but I will;) ..

peace true

Last edited:
Wizard of OZ

Stay out of my threads...I have you on ignore...so follow the lead and dont let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out...

I did promise shantibaba that I will remain civil...even when dealing with IDIOTS!

Last edited:
To the rest Thanks for your comments ...get some when you can

Peace True/Red/L33t

So far from the truth,True! Don't be so,touchy Scorp,it's not your fault!
I do not sell Shriji.It is mine and always will be!!!I do not sell anything to do with Ganja.Defetes the purpose of starting to smoke pot,in the first place;
FREEDOM.
NH,has been grown in this country,for what seems to be an eternity!We call it "Native Sativa"!!!Ya get sick of it,real quick.I did a grow test of NHxMango.
Same thing,had to throw away 90% and the most Indica Mum took six months to finish,indoors.Looks and smells great,airy yeild,old world taste & high!
Not for me,though it could be good crossed to something more powerfull,like Power Plant!

I'd like to try some Neville's Haze. I'd buy it if 1) it was available, and 2) I had an address to send it to.:(

My last order from Europe got confiscated and I'm not keen on chancing another order from Europe or Canada to my address.

SativaFan
hey sativafan,
ya man it took me,lets see...about 10 years to get mine...but I know mine are the Real deal,cause this plant came from shantis seed,
not some hack job with a hardon for Mr Nice...
Female seeds... NevilsHaze x Blueberry x NL5{feminised} LMAO!!!
this dont even ring true...G13 X Pineapple...G13 x Haze and NL5 x Haze is being offered by a less than honest chap that goes by the intials RM
LOL AGAIN as this is just a fabel as are
SO MANY HACK JOBS running around these boards trying to impress everyone with how little they really know...HaHaHa...what a bunch of amatuers...
Breeding Cannabis is like breeding anything else...
only a select few get it right...most however mess it up beyond repair...

now if I could just get my hands on some REAL NL5 x Haze...then i be good to go for along time.

peace

Thank You

Scorpion : Excellent man :) I am starting my NH in a day or two... should be interesting..

cheers
Hey L33t,
if you do as well with the Nevils Haze as you did with the La Nina
then we should all be in for a bud fest...

peace haz3

Btw lookin nice scorpion my man .. I smoke some NH last week ;) ..
love the high very clear..I have not grow it but I will;) ..

peace true
hey true,
how was the taste and burnt aroma for you?
something i really enjoy about Haze in general is the wonderful lingering aroma I smell well after the joint is gone,esp outdoors...it sticks to my moustache and hair i know . this plant ,makes the room smell like the tropics...alot of this kind is grown in Jamaica,and is very strong,so Im very positive that previous statements made are clueless as to how strong the real Nevils Haze truely is...
I GUESS THATS WHY EVERYONE ON THE PLANET THAT GETS HIGH WANTS SOME >>>DUH!

sorry true,but I think its understood well.
keep it green man

peace mate

hola scorpion.. the smoke its very nice like pepper teast after sucking the joint and oile very good smoke.. the smell its very hazy fruty tropical smell like you say, very lovely and very happy weed..
Nh its frome my amigo grower her frome my country he grow 2 packs of Mns nh..I hop that I can do nh soon becus its perfekt for day smoke very special weed.. take care peace true..:)

Hey L33t,
if you do as well with the Nevils Haze as you did with the La Nina
then we should all be in for a bud fest...

peace haz3

Hey Scorpion

Well I hope everything goes smoothly its gonna be a long journey but I have the patience. Just like you I have been waiting to grow this strain almost 10 years..I always knew it is worth all the effort and time to grow it.Now I have the time & space.They say good things come to those who wait! As you 've grown the nh yourself couple of times any help and advice during my grow will be really appreciated.

Thanx again for sharing all the info and pics so far , you really did this great strain justice.
L33t

Back