Mr Nice- national health service -seed grow

Very Nice little 1's youve started ,elmo great too see.. ..could possibly be able to plant em out into something larger before too long if u havnt already by the look of there health and vigour im just guessing
Good on you:)

ps looks like youve got a 3leaf'd clover down the left there no?luky:D

Last edited:
NHS Seedlingsgroup shot

IMGP1351.JPG

Mr G and Pat yours is in the micro now warm it up when you get here :)

hi Greenmoon and cheers m8,
i will be potting them up tomorrow prob(goto set the lil tent up for them)
im as giddy as a school kid lmao
yes that's a trifolate the first 1 ive ever had ,ive had twins b4(both were male )

good on you fella's

Last edited:
great start Elmo,
i really enjoy reading your threads,
you a real character sometimes.
good luck :D

scorpion

They look like some happy youngens there elmo my man, very good to see such a nice germ rate, as if there was ever a doubt.

shame on you elmo using peat pucks:eek: think of the devastating impact on the environment you are contributing to by using that? LOL:rolleyes: iv never used them my self is it any good do you find roots faster than the evil rockwool? now that has more of devastating impact on the environment than peat depletation and greenhouse gases being produced to make that itchy shit, not to mention all the canna grower's that dump tones of it down the end of lovers lane after every crop :p sorry offtopic. :eek:

looks like a good turn out bar the one.

Looking very healthy and uniform there bro,i never had tri's till late last year and this,a few sem to have come at once,lr2,grimm reaper lol like the women and buses thing,look out for your next one soon!!

hi Big Buddy m8 and thanx yes excellent germ rate would have been 21/21 but i dropped one lol.

good on you fella

hello Mr G m8 and thanx peat pucks i dont use them they are coco pucks m8;)
goto be honest not sure if its me but they did seem to take a bit longer than rockwool ,but they are all healthy and repotted :) cant grumble .
ive had them vegging under the sun on my windowsill but they will be moved to the grow tomorrow in their own lil tent.

good on you fella

hello phoenix and thanx m8
i will update the pics tomorrow
good on you fella

until then good on you all:)

theres space for 3 in my flowering room ,i might just throw 3 nhs into flower to see what they do :)
i will keep you updated
:D

well with the haze in there u might just be alright buddy,the sats seem to prefer early onset,good luck Elmo and keep it coming man:)

6 of the best :)

hi and cheers phoenix m8
its decided 6 nhs going into flower today:D
the other 14 will be vegged for another 6-7 weeks.
a friend is going to lend me his camera today so i can get a few pics up,got my eye on a few camera's(quite pricey :eek: ) i might just buy a cheap n cheerful 1 for now so i can get regular pics up
good on you :)

those 6 are settling in nice im bidding on a few camera's soon as i get 1 i will post some pics
good on you fella's

bad news

some thieving twat pinched the 8 out of the greenhouse i got my suspicions who it was but no proof ah well and 2 in the flower room got crushed by a falling plant , the 8 i put in the greenhouse seemed to be male or heavy sat leaning to me compared to the rest they had big gaps between nodes (hoping all 8 turn out male for the leaching bastards who stole them)
down to 10 :mad:

on a brighter note

just won a bid on a new camera so i will be back with pics soon

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that m8,hope they cross the street one day when u driving bro:mad:,you will see em again though,always do m8,nuthin surer.:eek::D

least u still got some m8:)

some thieving twat pinched the 8 out of the greenhouse i got my suspicions who it was but no proof ah well and 2 in the flower room got crushed by a falling plant , the 8 i put in the greenhouse seemed to be male or heavy sat leaning to me compared to the rest they had big gaps between nodes (hoping all 8 turn out male for the leaching bastards who stole them)
down to 10 :mad:

on a brighter note

just won a bid on a new camera so i will be back with pics soon
what a piss off:mad: sounds to me it could be nextdoor they are the most likly to spot them. when i used to live with my ex i spotted her neighbours plants I told her next day be careful and she thanked me. shame you cant choose your neighbours elmo ill bet a £ - 2 a pinch of shit one of them know somthing.

hope u stay safe the rest of the grow elmo

Last edited:
That's bad news elmo, your seedlings' brothers and sisters send their condolences, and lets hope the bastards took all the males.

I'm going to try and sex my plants this week, although I usually wait until it is very obvious.

How are the ones in flower getting on?

cheers phoenix m8
cheers mr g m8
cheers dogstar

got a camera at last so i will be posting pics like a madman tomorrow
good on you fella's

sorry about the pic quality i will try to get a better pics today
good on you fella's

Last edited:
Back