Mr Nice- national health service -seed grow

good look with your grow elmo, i hope your plants dont sit round drinking tea and coffee all day like the real nhs :D

checked seeds last night im pretty sure all have popped and around 1/2 inch of root showing on each 1,i will get a pic or 2 up today.

phoenix yeah man,an by the way,if the muppet in your av ever needs a holiday or break il volunteer my services as cover

lmao its a labour of love m8:D
good on you

BillyBadGrower good look with your grow elmo, i hope your plants dont sit round drinking tea and coffee all day like the real nhs

now thats the truth m8 lol
good on you

48 hrs later

cheers jamie good on you m8

from this

IMGP1302.JPG

48 hrs later to this
IMGP1311.JPG

just transplanted them into coco jiffy pellets ,its coco from start to finish :)
lost 1 somewhere oh well 20 left.

Last edited:
thats a fine tadpole collection youve got there elmo

did you lose 1 as in, cant find it, or it died / got hurt?

elmo what type of paper did u use to germinate them seeds, very impresive tap roots, my seeds never do that, they just crack open and i plant them

elmo what type of paper did u use to germinate them seeds, very impresive tap roots, my seeds never do that, they just crack open and i plant them

hi billy b and thanx m8 i usually use kitchen paper towel which i had ran out of,so i used coffee filters this time

Alright elmo, I have to say those tap roots looking like they are raring to go ;)

Good luck with the grow fella.

hi uncle e and cheers m8

good on you fella's

Great germ result Elmo, sprouted taproots real fast mate:cool:,
how many watts are you gonna use for this grow?,
fingers crossed all 21 push through the surface without any probs

peace

N1 elmo, gl with your beans and grow, wishing you all the best elmo, its gonna be hard keeping up with all these test threads but well worth it, will be very interesting to see all the results, best of luck elmo. :)

Great germ result Elmo, sprouted taproots real fast mate:cool:,
how many watts are you gonna use for this grow?,
fingers crossed all 21 push through the surface without any probs

peace
hello m8 they will be on a 1.2m x 0.9m flood and drain table with a 600w hps over them
good on you fella

hi twullhc m8 and thanx yes there is loads of test threads :)
cant wait to see what these babies bring come flower time
good on you fella

20 seedlings shrugged their seed casings off and their heads are up :)
cant find my camera at the moment but soon as i do i will get a pic or 2 up
good on you fella's:D

Last edited:
thanx phoenix m8
just discovered 1 is a trifolate:D now wheres that damn camera.
good on you fella

hi Pat m8 i will just put the kettle on to make us a brew and make us fried egg and chips :)
goto clean my camera lens with some ipa and get some clearer pics up .
good on you fella:)

hi Pat m8 i will just put the kettle on to make us a brew and make us fried egg and chips :)
goto clean my camera lens with some ipa and get some clearer pics up .
good on you fella:)

sounds good to me elmo i aint 1/2 hank marvin if you dont mind? slap a few rashes of bacon on for me to please:p

wont be long now m8 another 3 weeks and they shall be hitting fast veg stage;)
keep up the good work elmo.

Back