Mr Nice- national health service -seed grow

elmo

hi fella's just starting a thread ready,i will update soon as beans arrive.
good on you fella's

getting it done one the NHS are you elmo:D congratulations on being a tester. I cant belive how generous shanti as been with the testers:eek: i think everyone who put their name down got some?? LOL. hope shanti does a new more indica cross ill stick my name down for that.

look forward to seeing how you go with the NHS elmo;)

thanx hash,mr green and pat :) im excited about these one's.
got my kitchen roll and ice-cream container ready.
i will be posting the minute the beans arrive:D
good on you m8's

go hed elmo lad

its like cannaxmas ta santababa :D

ill watch from here if you dont mind mate:)

cheers herbmister m8
beans are days away:) paper towels and ice cream container is at the ready:D
good on you herbmister

germing nhs

hi Mr Green they are in :)21 seeds in to germ let the games commence

IMGP1304.JPG

IMGP1302.JPG

Last edited:
Moving fast Elmo, i'm a couple of hours behind you:D,
gonna get the seeds in paper towel today as well, honestly mate i reckon this is gonna be a winner,
old school NL#5xHazeC, old school Skunk male '88, yes please!:)

peace

Good stuff elmo my friend. Looks like the post gets everywhere else really fast, my mail always takes about a week longer than most. Are you planning on doing these girls short, or hittin the old trees?

Moving fast Elmo, i'm a couple of hours behind you:D,
gonna get the seeds in paper towel today as well, honestly mate i reckon this is gonna be a winner,
old school NL#5xHazeC, old school Skunk male '88, yes please!

peace
im jealous:mad: anything with haze in it i have to keep away from i dont have the hight :mad:

good luck with it lads ill be watching with Jealousy:p

hello Herb m8 im not hanging about on this one,im with you i reckon theres a few gems in these seeds:)
good on you m8.

hello Big Buddy m8, im sure you wont be far behind:)
i have a limited room inside 2m limit to the ceiling ,i might go for a short veg then flower to keep them within the limit.
good on you m8

hello mr green you be green with envy lol j/k,hoping to find a nl dominant 1 for us indica lovers
good on you m8

here

Hey elmo,

Just thought I'd stop in. I am excited to see how all these NHS test grows do. I would think that they will turn out similar to the SSH, or Mango Haze. I think though depending on the skunk used in the line. Should still be very interesting. I am thinking it will be a good chance to try a strain with a good bit of haze in it for medical issues. Then also a good rec strain. I bet these suckers get big 'n' frosty...peace...Ns

Good luck man,will be getting mine wet as soon as they come too,hope you have a great grow,will be watching ;)

hi noshow m8 im hoping for a gem or 3 out of these babies :)

hi phoenix lets get these a growing :D

thanx for stopping in :)
good on you fella's

yeah man,an by the way,if the muppet in your av ever needs a holiday or break il volunteer my services as cover :D

Back