mr nice master kush

wicked gh0st

Im looking for a master kush strain to grow soon. Is mr nice master kush better then dutch. Passion and nirvanas master kush? Im looking for a strong smoke.

FishDog

Don't know about the other breeders, but I can tell you that MRNS MKS is a wonderful strain. Easy to grow, big producer and several good phenos to pick from. I got 4 ferms. from 10 seeds and still have three that I am going to run a few more times to pick a keeper. May keep all three. One skunky, one kushy and sort of combo that leans kush. Great flavors, good strong buzz. Overall a great strain worth growing.

Attachments

Holy shit man FD you got me sold mate. My next MNS purchase is gonna be this strain. She looks fantastic for scrogging or lst etc.

Thanks man :)

FishDog

Just cracked 11 CM beans (100% germ. BTW !!!). It is supposed to out produce all other strains. If it produces more than TWO of my MKS phenos, I'll have to change my panties a lot. Biggest producer I personally have had the pleasure to grow.

aussiebud84

I can say mks grows are real easy and my buds looked just like those pictured. I agree that the smoke tastes great and potent. Love this strain!

Electro

Don't know about the other breeders, but I can tell you that MRNS MKS is a wonderful strain. Easy to grow, big producer and several good phenos to pick from. I got 4 ferms. from 10 seeds and still have three that I am going to run a few more times to pick a keeper. May keep all three. One skunky, one kushy and sort of combo that leans kush. Great flavors, good strong buzz. Overall a great strain worth growing.
I had one female from three seeds and it was a skunk pheno. It was very hearty. Bloom time for mine was around 10 weeks. Yield was 3 stars of 5

I really liked it. The buzz was uplifting, very tasty. It was a keeper.

Sadly, I had to discontinue it when the neighbors a few doors down and across the street said they could smell weed. It was hard to give up let me tell ya :(