Mr. Nice CBD Capsules available legally in Australia

kurta

Hi all,

I apologise for not being active for a while. For those who don't know me, I am Shanti's nephew, and I have been quite busy down here in Australia trying to organise access to Scott's products.

I am happy to report, we have been successful. After a bit of elbow grease over the past few years, we have managed to secure a license to import, and have registered the products on the Special Access Scheme. For those who know, cannabis products are only available medicinally down here, and have to be prescribed through a doctor. We have decided to start with rebound CBD capsules, as it is the main product, and most terpene rich.

The process of accessing is a bit finicky, but not too bad. It takes about 2 days to get approved, after the GP consultation, but the outcome is instant and ongoing supply from the pharmacy.

We have had to rename the products to Medca, as the original products do not pass Australian labelling requirements.

If anybody is interested to know more, please let me know here or email me at mitch@cbdpharma.com.au

Thanks and stay well!

Slayer

Hi all,

I apologise for not being active for a while. For those who don't know me, I am Shanti's nephew, and I have been quite busy down here in Australia trying to organise access to Scott's products.

I am happy to report, we have been successful. After a bit of elbow grease over the past few years, we have managed to secure a license to import, and have registered the products on the Special Access Scheme. For those who know, cannabis products are only available medicinally down here, and have to be prescribed through a doctor. We have decided to start with rebound CBD capsules, as it is the main product, and most terpene rich.

The process of accessing is a bit finicky, but not too bad. It takes about 2 days to get approved, after the GP consultation, but the outcome is instant and ongoing supply from the pharmacy.

We have had to rename the products to Medca, as the original products do not pass Australian labelling requirements.

If anybody is interested to know more, please let me know here or email me at mitch@cbdpharma.com.au

Thanks and stay well!
Sounds good. Do you have a price list ?

I'll be in touch.