MNScientist

tinleefloufa

howdy MNScientist

how you do?
respect

am keen to ask to MNScientist type opinion with respect to analytic analysis to cannabis

you to preference analytic analysis within chromatography
gas to liquid preference?

within column tube do you to preference especific medium?

with respect to various detector brand similar various detector type you to preference?

am research within....similar am current within bias
with not to share such bias am much value you MNScientist opinion

perhap more advance mode to interpret various analytic data with respect to cannabis
cannabinoid to terpene variance

thank to you
respect

positive vibrations to you and yours

howdy MNS

how you do?
respect

one perspective am keen to think much benefit with total variance
such and such
gas to liquid chromatography

similar much value within mass spectrometry to test residual toxin within sample

at how to value various nutrient regime
similar
at how to value various flower photoperiod to duration to flower cycle

at where various cannabinoid level
similar
at where various terpene level form to being

perhap rather to analysis within discussion more best to analysis within output to column

respect

positive vibrations to you and yours

howdy MNS

how you do?
respect

am keen to ask to various MNS you preference with respect to oscillator frequency with respect to mass spectrometry

such and such frequency Mhz to Ghz you to preference within research to ion deflection within magnetism force

respect

positive vibrations and energy to you and yours

I'm totally ignorant about the specifics of measuring things so precisely but the subject still interests me and I wish you the best in finding people here and elsewhere that share your interest. I think we could all benefit from your studies.

howdy multistrain_gardener

how you yo?
respect

lovely username you to choice....hehehe variety form to being spice within life
sage thinks indeed within to you

am similar novice to such scientist type thinks
am difficult to research especific data set am search to

rather to copy to paste similar type equipment am more keen to learn of foundation at how such and such type machine analysis various form

such to think with respect to oscillate frequency....am search to frequency range to include with not limit analysis to cannabis and constitue within cannabis

one perspective am keen to think much value within analysis to possible toxin within sample

such and such pesticide to mold spore

within magnetism to ion deflection at when known variable form to being....analysis to begin indeed

am difficult to research such and such known variable....
such to think....known quantity to various pesticide to mold....such to match to especific equipment with respect to oscillate frequency

indeed am novice within thinks

respect

positive vibrations and energy to you and yours

Back