MNS The Doors test grow by HHHG

I've used GenHydro and Earthjuice but like PBP because it's a simple 1 nute to give them, no mixing of several different nutes and it's organic, though not certified organic because of some process they use.

Ahh, organic is definitely the way I'd like to go some day. I want to try out a couple of the popular lines first I'm trying DM's gold line right now. I can honestly say Liquid Light is fantastic, it makes rose bushes explode.

Ohhh! I know what it is now, it's Botanicare's line :)! I like their carbs, I'm using the grape right now.

Last edited:
The Doors #3 vape report

Cured for 2-3 months. Tested using vaporizer.

Scent: Lightly scented like a Christmas tree mixed with artificial flowers (imagine the smell at Michael's hobby store).

Taste: Earthy grass with a hint of lemon. No detectable haze.

High: After a few hits I can feel it making my head lighter. It's similar to the other Doors I've tested - relaxing in the head and definitely not a motivational herb, with a light body stone. Not a one-hit-wonder but a few bowls can make you feel disconnected from reality when you close your eyes.

Strength: 8

Overall rating: 8

Last edited:
I'm jealous bro! But I can't help but think about the grading on strength & rating...
If I could hook you up for xmas, i'd get you a big a$$ HPS!D
Big props either way man, you obviously don't let much of anything stop you from doing a good job with what your working with.
In fact I admire ah lil when peeps are able to push it w/whatever they got!
Do it up HHHG!

-SD

I'm jealous bro! But I can't help but think about the grading on strength & rating...
If I could hook you up for xmas, i'd get you a big a$$ HPS!D
Big props either way man, you obviously don't let much of anything stop you from doing a good job with what your working with.
In fact I admire ah lil when peeps are able to push it w/whatever they got!
Do it up HHHG!

-SD
I miss having big colas but don't miss the heat from HPS. I have a digital 400w in storage if I find a place to accommodate it.

I rated based on a few puffs, but continued inhaling does produce more effect.

Thanks Oscar

I didn't keep any of my Doors plants but I had two seeds left that I recently started vegging. Maybe one of them will be a keeper.

Make that an "8"

I've been puffing on the last #3 mum that I flowered and cured for a few weeks. It's not a one hit wonder but 4 or 5 bowls later I'd put the strength at a solid 8. It's the kind of high that makes you feel disconnected from reality when you close your eyes. My head is floating away to a breakbeat channel.

I also have a jar of the last #9 to sample. I'm glad I kept 2 Doors seeds as they are now flowering.

It should be noted that the first rating came from a vaporization test and my updated grade is for smoking from a simple pipe.

Last edited:
Bumpa to you!

Respect Triple H to the G!

How are the last two coming along... shout out your ganjafu and Mr. Miyagi skills. I really never seen herbs bent like that, especially haze...

Do you use a 15 blade when you prune... I recently found the scalpel sparked personal cultivation growth in my space... it took me a long time to realize the importance a proper plant pruning and 6 stitches at 4:00 a.m. a few months back... told the e.r. I was cutting fruit after a night of working...

HHHG, if you find a female, keep here around brother... let the smoke grow on you... i think you may see it differently a year from now...

Peace man,

CM

Thanks CM. The last two seeds were female and are 7 weeks into flowering.

I made mums of both

Chana - I don't know what a 15 blade is. What little pruning I do is always by hand, just pinch off with my fingers.

Last edited:
Thanks CM. The last two seeds were female and are 7 weeks into flowering.

I made mums of both

Chana - I don't know what a 15 blade is. What little pruning I do is always by hand, just pinch off with my fingers.

Go figure you use your finger tips... lmao... a 15 blade is surgical scalpel. The 15 is the size of the blade. Although I like 10 blades the best...

Keep them going brother and they look great. I really would love to see what you could do in my space... probably make music...

Thanks for the update and be well brother,

CM

They all stayed fairly compact for 50% hazes, and I didn't really notice any strong haze scents.

It's drying right now so I haven't sampled yet.

hi,
nice grow but all what i retain is that, i was looking for a strain that can compete with NH, but it look like the doors would not do it.

thanks for sharing

hi,
nice grow but all what i retain is that, i was looking for a strain that can compete with NH, but it look like the doors would not do it.

thanks for sharing

Hi coxnox

It's funny that you replied to this old thread since tonight I've been smoking my last jar of the Doors. It's been curing for a few weeks and has Haze scent and effect. It motivated me to do some garage cleaning for a while but after a few hours I'm relaxed from the other strains that make up the Doors. So it's a balanced effect.

The Doors Affect

Hello there HHHG...:) When I read the front line news here at mns about your Doors grow, It helped me make a decision concerning my next purchase. I wanted the Doors for a long time, and now I know I have made the right decision choosing Mango Haze. The later cure seems to have improved the euphoria I was expecting to hear about concerning the Doors. If you buy one pack of NH, I assure you, the Euphoria you are seeking is on a much higher level than anything you will ever experience. Get some, and you will be 200% satisfied. I appreciate the feed back in your thread concerning my next seed purchase. Mango Haze just sounds so Awesome in every respect. peace, resinbud ;)

Last edited:
Hello there HHHG...:) When I read the front line news here at mns about your Doors grow, It helped me make a decision concerning my next purchase. I wanted the Doors for a long time, and now I know I have made the right decision choosing Mango Haze. The later cure seems to have improved the euphoria I was expecting to hear about concerning the Doors. If you buy one pack of NH, I assure you, the Euphoria you are seeking is on a much higher level than anything you will ever experience. Get some, and you will be 200% satisfied. I appreciate the feed back in your thread concerning my next seed purchase. Mango Haze just sounds so Awesome in every respect. peace, resinbud ;)

Hi res

I've got my first Mango grow curing right now that I will start sampling soon. I'm guessing you meant MH not NH, but if you are talking about NevHaz then I've been smoking it for a while and it is top notch, all in the head and strong.

Last edited:
Rereading some Doors threads today and I can't help but think this was a mislabeled batch of seeds. His plants in veg didn't look anything at all like mine. All of HHHG's plants in veg had massively wide leaves, and the effect and potency he described were inconsistent with other Doors grow logs.

Rereading some Doors threads today and I can't help but think this was a mislabeled batch of seeds. His plants in veg didn't look anything at all like mine. All of HHHG's plants in veg had massively wide leaves, and the effect and potency he described were inconsistent with other Doors grow logs.

I suppose that is possible, but I received them directly from Shanti and I doubt he would mislabel something as important as a test grow, but who knows for sure. I wish I had kept a clone or some seed because I liked this strain. I have noticed over the years growing many strains that leaf size can vary, even with clones, depending on the lighting, nutes and growing conditions. I can get 3 different looking results, depending on if I grow under LED, HPS or outdoor.

Thanks for the reply. I've read that leaf morphology can change depending on temperature. Did you happen to veg those plants in cold conditions? They really looked Indica dom to me. Very different than mine.

Thanks for the reply. I've read that leaf morphology can change depending on temperature. Did you happen to veg those plants in cold conditions? They really looked Indica dom to me. Very different than mine.

I don't remember - this was like 9 years ago, but it was in a closet under small LED panels so it didn't get hot. It is embarrassing how tiny the plants are, but I was growing in a tiny closet back then so I did the best I could. I once grew a 1 foot tall nev haze in the closet under a 126w LED panel. The same plant grown under HPS was a massive bush. Those LED panels were the best investment I ever made. They have been going nearly 24/7 (I still use them for mother and small plants) for 10 straight years. Never had to replace any of the cooling fans or LED's.

Last edited:
*Bump*

A great job well done by a long time member who also takes care of our Bud of the Month contest! Just sayin.

mu

Back