MNS The Doors test grow by HHHG

Thanks LS

LST is the only way to grow hazes/sativas in the 23" (58cm) vertical space of my micro cab. Other than the curved stem they are growing naturally. They are all little works of art.

I wasn't able to take cuttings until last week. Two of each flowering plant is in the bubble cloner now. It will take a while for them to revert to veg and shoot out roots, probably 3+ weeks.

Last edited:
Nutes

I forgot to mention the nutes - I used 15ml PureBlendPro Grow during veg and have used 30ml PBP Bloom the entire flower cycle.

Pretty cool HHHG,

Nice work w/the wrap around. Looking forward to the reports!

I heard those LEDs do a killer job in veg. Looking forward to those grows too then!D

Peace,
-SD

You will be happy with your work, the smoke is grade A. Thanks for the show, looking forward to your report.
LS

LED

Thanks Smoke & Siva

I've already completed one grow with the 126w LED panel on some other strains and was very happy with the results. Despite user errors that effected yield, the led buds were comparable to 200w cfl which is a 63% energy savings. The next grow I'll be scrogging to max out the yield. There's some upfront cost, but the electric savings pays for the panel in no time.

#2 and #14 were harvested a few days ago at 70 days and I'm sampling them in the vaporizer tonight. I didn't get pics because they were dried out from the heat.

The high at this early point gives a nice warm relaxing feeling in the head with a little bit of body. Closing the eyes causes a disconnection from reality, relaxed in my computer chair as my foot taps with the beat of bossa nova coming from Realityland.

The other 5 plants will be cut down in a couple days. Stay tuned for pics...

This strain looks very interesting! I would have never guessed it for a haze.

On a sativa high scale from 1-10 being the most sativa like high, how would you rate this sample's high?

This strain looks very interesting! I would have never guessed it for a haze.

On a sativa high scale from 1-10 being the most sativa like high, how would you rate this sample's high?

They all stayed fairly compact for 50% hazes, and I didn't really notice any strong haze scents.

It's drying right now so I haven't sampled yet.

The Doors #7 vape report

Cured for 2 months. Tested using vaporizer.

Scent: I can't really place the scent. It's nothing magical or special, just smells like dried weed to me. I didn't detect any typical haze scent in any of the plants I grew.

Taste: Lime, grass. Again, no haze taste.

High: It hits pretty fast. Just a couple tokes on the vape and I start floating. It's a relaxing and spacey head high, with very little body stone.

Strength: 7

Overall rating: 7

I have 2 other plants I may do smoke reports on, but my findings so far are that they are all very similar in effect.

Time will tell if this is a keeper strain. It's a great high, but I have many strains going and can only keep the most stellar mother plants.

Last edited:
Very nice, very very pro stem manipulation. I was just wondering what you fed those pretty girls, and what type of lighting they were under. I appreciate your thread, very informative.

I forgot to mention the nutes - I used 15ml PureBlendPro Grow during veg and have used 30ml PBP Bloom the entire flower cycle.

uh oh, missed this post, now I see ;)

How would you rate PureBlendPro compared to other nutes, if you've tried them, like Advanced Nutrients or Dutch Master, or possibly even Humbolt.

Last edited:
uh oh, missed this post, now I see ;)

How would you rate PureBlendPro compared to other nutes, if you've tried them, like Advanced Nutrients or Dutch Master, or possibly even Humbolt.

I've used GenHydro and Earthjuice but like PBP because it's a simple 1 nute to give them, no mixing of several different nutes and it's organic, though not certified organic because of some process they use.

Back