MNS Policy Update

JessE

Hi all,
A few things have been brought to my attention lately from a few corners, however I would ask that all members of MNS cease from mentioning former members of the forum in a negative fashion because they are no longer here in standardized form to defend themselves.

While there seems to be a select group acting as many who wish to cause disruptions and even openly admit to troubling others, MNS does not wish to participate in similar activities and we ask that our members join us in this policy. Please report all infractions via PM to myself and we will assess the situation from there.

G`day JessE

Please deal with this appropriately .....
Originally Posted by ganja man1
Dealing with seeds whether selling or giving them away, should be done via Shanti. I think it should stay this way for security reasons! Especially after all the seed shit that went down with eB and Hempy!

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

Is this why the Haze thread is shut down? Did Hempy sell some seeds to someone on here? I saw Shanti is investigating. This is why I have never sold any seeds to anyone one on here or local friends. It just causes problems. Hurt feelings, misunderstandings, and hurts Shantis bottom line. People should just buy the seeds from the seedmaker,who can guarantee them.

Is this why the Haze thread is shut down? Did Hempy sell some seeds to someone on here? I saw Shanti is investigating. This is why I have never sold any seeds to anyone one on here or local friends. It just causes problems. Hurt feelings, misunderstandings, and hurts Shantis bottom line. People should just buy the seeds from the seedmaker,who can guarantee them.

I would really appreciate you and others never post about me again or bring my on line handle up again in here or any were on line in the future.

But i will answer you this time no i did not sell seed or have i ever sold seed here or any were in life or on line or do i ever plan to at any time in the future.

Non of this involves me or dose it have anything to do with me so on that note good luck with your polys.

Last edited:
Dr Purpur,

i would guess it has been shut down because it is nevils thread, or because shanti feels nevils strains are being promoted.
I am waiting to hear back from shanti myself, im sure he is working on how to explain all of this to the members of MNS forum.

Dr Purpur,

i would guess it has been shut down because it is nevils thread, or because shanti feels nevils strains are being promoted.
I am waiting to hear back from shanti myself, im sure he is working on how to explain all of this to the members of MNS forum.

Hi all,
I believe Shantibaba clearly explained the reason for the thread to be closed, and that is because members have lied to him about their actions here at the forum and violated clear and concise forum rules.

For more information, please see the thread(s) below.

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-...ts-will-lead-immediate-life-ban-our-site.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-news/6948-trading-free-seeds-mns-site.html

If any member finds it difficult to follow the rule set here at MNS, please feel free to send either myself or Shanti a pm and we will be happy to address your questions and concerns further.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Jesse

It was shut down because rimmeo and chalky white are spamming people about their forum and saying that they are selling grail seeds and using nevilles name to do so. Whether or not Neville is affiliated with them at all I dont know. But basically just trying to push their own seeds using another breeders forum. Classless imo.
Longhorn

It appears to me shanti an nev have had a falling out and the Nevs grails won't be sold here.
Idk

Last edited:
I would certainly have to hear from nev or shanti before I believed that forum was responsible for releasing the grail strains or atleast see some decent grow pics of said grail plants.

forum

It was shut down because rimmeo and chalky white are spamming people about their forum and saying that they are selling grail seeds and using nevilles name to do so. Whether or not Neville is affiliated with them at all I dont know. But basically just trying to push their own seeds using another breeders forum. Classless imo.
Longhorn

it's rimmeos forum longhorn it seems to me you dont no much about this community because i can go as far back when ronin got pissed at rimmeo and wanted him banned but nevil stood right up and said rimmeo has been a good friend for over 20 years look it up yourself in roins posts so please dont be ignorant to the truth

Just because they are friends does not mean Neville is using his little forum to sell his seeds. Sure it may be possible but I am still going to reserve judgement until I see some proof or great results from the seeds. I never said that they arent producing anything great over there, just that it remains to be seen and that there is not proof they are from Neville.

My only problem is them using this forum to lure others over there and taking away from Shantis business. To me that is classless and they deserved to get banned for it. When someone tells me that they have the real grail and that I should go check another breeders forum to get it, its just wrong no matter how you look at it. Especially once getting over to that forum all you see is them bashing Shantis operation. If it is so bad why do you need to piggyback off of it to get customers. Let the seeds do the advertising for you.

Hi All

again before all the gossip continues to compile and words make things into myths let me tell you that i froze certain people and asking many involved about the accusations before coming to a conclusion. I suspended the Grail thread until all things are clear to us here at MNS, since we are talking about security of members and infringements of MNS rules it is normal to give all a fair chance to explain themselves before making a final decision.

We cannot be responsible for people using our name to promote unauthorized seed as we see it and do not wish to be associated with products or people who do not ask us first if it is ok to do or not. simple things involving quite some people, so the only fair thing to do is ask all involved directly...which I am doing.

For the rest I would prefer to keep speculations about other people`s businesses or relationships that are private ....private and out of public discussion as it really is no ones business in the end except those involved.

All the best Sb

Just because they are friends does not mean Neville is using his little forum to sell his seeds. Sure it may be possible but I am still going to reserve judgement until I see some proof or great results from the seeds. I never said that they arent producing anything great over there, just that it remains to be seen and that there is not proof they are from Neville.

My only problem is them using this forum to lure others over there and taking away from Shantis business. To me that is classless and they deserved to get banned for it. When someone tells me that they have the real grail and that I should go check another breeders forum to get it, its just wrong no matter how you look at it. Especially once getting over to that forum all you see is them bashing Shantis operation. If it is so bad why do you need to piggyback off of it to get customers. Let the seeds do the advertising for you.

I cant understand where you come up with this stuff i think members like you are causing half the problems here of course there real otherwise all this stuff wouldnt be going on theres been pic's by dr purple right on the forum are you that nieave

Back