MNS Policy Update

Hi all,
After several incidents today I would like to remind all members to familiarize themselves with the links below.

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/4345-grail-ultimate-haze-hybrid-402.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/169434-post19.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-...ts-will-lead-immediate-life-ban-our-site.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-news/6948-trading-free-seeds-mns-site.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/169889-post7.html

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/180901-post10.html

As always, if you have any questions feel free to pm me and I will be happy to address any questions or concerns further.

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
Hi all,
Just a quick note for the forum members that advertising at the forum for other companies, products, seed etc. is not encouraged and will likely result in the member being asked to edit his/her posts or may simply be unapproved. General discussion of other companies varieties is fine, but unless its a variety produced by MNS, the CBD Crew or Resin Seeds (Cannatonic) these discussions have no place at the MNS forum and threads on other companies varieties are subject to administrative policy.

There is a fine line between discussion and marketing/advertising and when we move closer to hyping other companies varieties, leaving strain descriptions etc. than discussion based on generalities or historical references these threads may be subject to moderation/adminstrative review.

Hi All

again before all the gossip continues to compile and words make things into myths let me tell you that i froze certain people and asking many involved about the accusations before coming to a conclusion. I suspended the Grail thread until all things are clear to us here at MNS, since we are talking about security of members and infringements of MNS rules it is normal to give all a fair chance to explain themselves before making a final decision.

We cannot be responsible for people using our name to promote unauthorized seed as we see it and do not wish to be associated with products or people who do not ask us first if it is ok to do or not. simple things involving quite some people, so the only fair thing to do is ask all involved directly...which I am doing.

For the rest I would prefer to keep speculations about other people`s businesses or relationships that are private ....private and out of public discussion as it really is no ones business in the end except those involved.

All the best Sb

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/169434-post19.html

Last edited:
Only You Can Find Whats Best For You - No Links

My Links To Fertilisers And Equiptment Are Always Available To Find Via Google/yahoo Search Engine ;)
Always Thought By Not Mentioning The Hydroponic Supply Stores I Had Always Stuck To Manufacturers Websites.
But, TBH, I Do Get Flack And Negative Rep When Plugging Mr Nice Silver Haze @ A U.K Based Breeding Forum.
Always Approachable By P.M If You're Stuck Finding Something
And Utmost Respect To The MNS Forums And The Nutrient Companies That Help Sponsor This Site.
Peace,
JKP:)

I must say that while I have no interest in posting unwelcome content and I don't intentionally market anyone's products, I'm not at all clear on where or how that "fine line" referred to is crossed.
best,
rabbit

I must say that while I have no interest in posting unwelcome content and I don't intentionally market anyone's products, I'm not at all clear on where or how that "fine line" referred to is crossed.
best,
rabbit

Good point BR.
I am wondering how this impacts bud of the month, which has a record now of accepting other breeders strains in the competition.

Apparently you can post pics of other breeders strains and even win prizes from MNS using other breeders gear (about half of the current entries are non-MNS) but you are not allowed to discuss these plants in the pics?

Just some clarification would be helpful because I may want to share some pics, not wanting to start anything, but I run beans from all over.

Jesse said:
Hi all,
Just a quick note for the forum members that advertising at the forum for other companies, products, seed etc. is not encouraged and will likely result in the member being asked to edit his/her posts or may simply be unapproved. General discussion of other companies varieties is fine, but unless its a variety produced by MNS, the CBD Crew or Resin Seeds (Cannatonic) these discussions have no place at the MNS forum and threads on other companies varieties are subject to administrative policy.

There is a fine line between discussion and marketing/advertising and when we move closer to hyping other companies varieties, leaving strain descriptions etc. than discussion based on generalities or historical references these threads may be subject to moderation/adminstrative review.

Hi all,
Posting pictures as has been customary for BOTM contest is fine and this is not really a new rule but one which is many months old and has been enforced for sometime now in fact. General discussion about questions posed about the pictures is of course fine, but lets not abuse the freedom given to us by administration and take it any further than it needs too, which inevitably happens with certain members who like to push the envelop to the edge of the line.

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/169434-post19.html

A thin line by very definition is not a broad line which is easily definable and easily recognizable, though administrative policy dictates that threads about other companies strains, products etc.are off limits at the forum. Ultimately administrative policy is there for everyone to read and if your post conflicts with the rules of the forum perhaps it best taken elsewhere? If anyone has any further questions feel free to shoot me a pm and I will be happy to discuss the topic further.

Last edited:
I figure you are just setting expectations that . . .
MNS reserves the right to take administrative action in threads when a forum member gets out of line and starts pimping.

I just think the language is confusing, and applied inconsistently (BOTM).
Hope this is seen as constructive feedback Jesse. That is how I intend it.

Thanks.

I figure you are just setting expectations that . . .

I just think the language is confusing, and applied inconsistently (BOTM).
Hope this is seen as constructive feedback Jesse. That is how I intend it.

Thanks.

i think the language is quite clear.

the admin can do wtfe he/she wants, and if your not cool with that then theres the door.

its pretty simple you can do wtfe ever you want, but be polite and dont be pimping shit off. and i agree totally. plus all this shit people be pimping(support, market, advertise, offer) is bullshit anyways.

Should be fairly easy to focus on MNS strains/grows here even if one grows other strains and from time to time posts about these without marketing them..Happy growing:)

I love my little fat leaf MNS Dreamtime seedling!

Attachments

• SANY1206MNS Dreamtime Fat leaf.jpg
    SANY1206MNS Dreamtime Fat leaf.jpg
    899.9 KB · Views: 7
Hope this is seen as constructive feedback Jesse. That is how I intend it...

Don't lie Cptn. You're trolling and you know it. Nothing constructive about your posts recently. NOTHING!

Scrubbing your grow pics for, what was your excuse again?... "security" :confused:

Seems that you and a couple of others should either show respect for the forum or bugger off and troll elsewhere!

Don't lie Cptn. You're trolling and you know it. Nothing constructive about your posts recently. NOTHING!

Scrubbing your grow pics for, what was your excuse again?... "security" :confused:

Seems that you and a couple of others should either show respect for the forum or bugger off and troll elsewhere!

I have never said a harsh word to you or anyone else in this thread, and I don't plan to start now.
I am sorry that you do not believe my intentions are good. I simply thought BR had a good question, and I still don't really feel like I know where the line is, but I have no intention of getting anywhere near it.

I have been treated very well by the owner of this place, most of the members, and even the admins.
This is Shanti's house. I understand and respect that, and I am glad it has such passionate defenders.

My departure during the crazy times last year was simply in the interest of personal safety. It was scary here back then, I am sure you can remember it.
It was probably worse for me because I frankly have never understood the politics of this place (and believe me I tried) or picked a side or been part of any trouble here.

Me not being here for a while helped me sleep better at night. Seems better here now. I am glad it seems everyone is still here and safe.

The moderation policy on this forum is the strictest I've seen on any Cannabis site ever!

The moderation aint nowhere near as strict as other sites. JessE shows us tough love and don't take any nonsense that's all.

Before moderation this site was getting pretty shitty with all the trolling that went on. No one had respect for each other. Something had to be done, something was done and now I feel that I can get on with talking about the plant and post in my threads in peace. All thanks to moderation.

The moderation aint nowhere near as strict as other sites. JessE shows us tough love and don't take any nonsense that's all.

Yes this site used to be wide open like the joints in Chicago, but this caused massive issues... So the orange crush came through and locked this bitch down... Lol ok not that extreme haha but yes at first there were basically no rules, and for a while it worked fine. People felt they could come here for and unbiased forum. And I believe that was the intention of mr nice. It didn't take long for the Internet trash to find their way here though, and when they realized they could basically do what they wanted things got very sloppy and everything became and argument, people were targeted it was just a bad scene. So mr nice took the time to make necessary changes to get this forum back to the top class place it always was. I must say I took a break between this time an when I came back at first I was rubbed the wrong way by the mods. I wanted to get upset because I felt I did nothing wrong. But after I analyzed the situation again, it dawned on me that's what the mods want they want to find out who is trouble or weak and make them break or leave and not want to return. So just know everyone the rules are for good reason and the people here are the best you will meet peace and love mr nice family

In my experience, it has been. I had never once been PM'd by a moderator or given a warning or anything on other Cannabis sites. It's already happened to me 3 times in my short time here...

Try not to get too upset mate. I too have had warnings. I've even had bans from this very same moderation which I have respect for.

You see? A long time ago, JessE got rid of most of the trouble making red neck riff raff who never showed any respect for this forum whatsoever (you should have seen how they took the piss with tagging/like button). Some of them never had ANY grow logs and all they did was prey on certain people and troll with their jealousy and hate filled hearts (I sense one of them has returned unfortunately and if I mention him I'll get banned again probably, but he'll soon be sorted out I'm sure, thanks to much needed moderation).

You might see it as strict, but if he wasn't moderating, this place would be practically impossible for certain members to post in peace. All that is required from us is to follow the rules and treat each other with respect. If you can't do that then there must be something wrong with you and really you should just simply bugger off and troll elsewhere (not referring to you Stockton and I look forward to your successful test grow).

Peace dude

GM1

Other sites policy's aren't mr nice forum. If you don't like the rules there are plenty of other places you can go post where some of the people here also post. But let's stop talking about what other places allow and what this site doesn't. There is no point to waste our energy discussing what is not important. If you guys dislike this post then sorry but let's just try to focus on what we can control and stop worrying about what we can't.

Other sites policy's aren't mr nice forum. If you don't like the rules there are plenty of other places you can go post where some of the people here also post. But let's stop talking about what other places allow and what this site doesn't. There is no point to waste our energy discussing what is not important. If you guys dislike this post then sorry but let's just try to focus on what we can control and stop worrying about what we can't.

I agree with this post because it's full of truth.

GM1

Try not to get too upset mate.

I'm not upset at all. I was just sharing my experience, but apparently that is not allowed as you can see my post was deleted.

If you don't like the rules there are plenty of other places you can go post where some of the people here also post.

You're reading into what I wrote way too much, but it's moot now as that post was deleted by the moderator. I am on a number of other sites as well and was just weighing in with my experience with the topic at hand. I will be posting my grow report on the Grail Widow on several other sites including IC Mag and OpenGrow.

Last edited:
Respect

I Have Always Been Informed Via P.M From Moderators Here To Either Edit Or Remove A Risque Post .
I Have Learnt Not To Take Anything Personally From The Moderation Team As They're Busy Enough Leading Their Own Lives.
Being A Moderator Is Often A Thankless Position ( To Say We Appreciate You Is A Given :cool: )
As Far As Rules Go ; There Has Always Been One Which Need'nt Be Written Down.
It's Called Respect:)
Peace To All Here At This Co- Op :)
JKP

Back