Mile High Early Haze

awarewoolph

This isn't a cross... It's just grown here in Colorado where the air is thin and the seasons are fickle. I don't have any plants in flower yet, but I still wanted to share a few photos. The photos are of a young, freshly sprouted Early Haze, a close-up before transplanting, Early Haze #1 roots during transplant, Early Haze #2 roots during transplant, and a shot of some new healthy growth shortly after the transplant. The seeds were germinated and grown in Rapid Rooters with tap water and no additional nutrients. Only two of five sprouted, while the other three struggled (one didn't sprout at all, one spit the tap root out top, and the third grew distorted and failed to grow anymore). I began trying to influence the sex by increasing the Nitrogen and humidity levels, and lowering the Potassium and temperature, but all the while I neglected Calcium and Magnesium (yeah, I know... it was dumb and I knew better), so they started showing signs of Mg deficiency, which was easily corrected, and now we have some happy, healthy plants that are growing at an excellent pace. These young plants are being in a soilless medium, and are fed B1, Humic Acid, Cal-Mag, Mycorrhizae, and Silica (grow base to be added in very soon), then feed is pH'ed to 6.3-6.8. Well, that's the sitch for now... More to come as we all grow together.

Last edited:
Try postimg.org for free hosting. Thays the only way I can get pics on this site.

Are these plants going to be indoor or outdoor?

Looking forward to your grow my fellow mile high grower.

Best of luck and stay hazed!
Jake

Try postimg.org for free hosting. Thays the only way I can get pics on this site.

Are these plants going to be indoor or outdoor?

Looking forward to your grow my fellow mile high grower.

Best of luck and stay hazed!
Jake

Thanks for the tip... I'll have to give it a try. They will be grown indoors to ensure the perfect environment :D

IMG_3368_2.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Looks like you've got it down now! Happy to help, this forum needs more grow logs with pics!

I love baby pictures. :) Nice strong roots!

Looking forward to your next update.

Jake

Back