Medicines for C virus....

Covid SUUUUUUCKS. I had it but also got a monoclonal antibody infusion that I think helped. I'd see if one was available if I was you. Good luck.

there is no proof for the existence of that alleged virus. Neither the CDC nor any other organisation or individual could up to date show an example of it. Until we can clearly see the proof, we talk about ghosts.

If that alleged virus really did exist, we would have millions of photographic shots and videos of it

there is no proof for the existence of that alleged virus. Neither the CDC nor any other organisation or individual could up to date show an example of it. Until we can clearly see the proof, we talk about ghosts.

If that alleged virus really did exist, we would have millions of photographic shots and videos of it
We wouldn't know what it looks like. I can't agree with you here. I had it and it was different than the flu, I assure you.

But I don't know why I would assure you, you have your mind set.

There is something circulating alright.
But I am not sure the “cure” is better then the disease. There is always more to it then official narratives try to explain to us. Why did they lie?

We wouldn't know what it looks like. I can't agree with you here. I had it and it was different than the flu, I assure you.

But I don't know why I would assure you, you have your mind set.
If you cannot prove the existence of an alleged virus, you have no right to expect others to restrict their lives over it.

Proof would be very simple as we can see all known bacteria and parasites under an electron microscope. They are measured, fed, cultured and multiplied and observed in labs. And all people can access it.

There is no such thing about this fake ghost "virus". No one has ever seen it. No one has isolated it in a lab. No one has observed its behaviour. No one has cultured it. How can you make a "vaccine" if you don't have samples of a "virus" to start from?

Last edited:
albuddy said: "If you cannot prove the existence of an alleged virus,....Proof would be very simple as we can see all known bacteria and parasites under an electron microscope. How can you make a "vaccine" if you don't have samples of a "virus" to start from?"

From March, 2020

Longball

You mean the same old...
'We're the government and we're here to help' thing ?
That does apply in this situation does it not ?
Yeah, they sure never let a crisis go to waste.
They started to vaccinate children now. I am lost for words on that one. I feel as if our liberties are blackmailed.

If you cannot prove the existence of an alleged virus, you have no right to expect others to restrict their lives over it.

Proof would be very simple as we can see all known bacteria and parasites under an electron microscope. They are measured, fed, cultured and multiplied and observed in labs. And all people can access it.

There is no such thing about this fake ghost "virus". No one has ever seen it. No one has isolated it in a lab. No one has observed its behaviour. No one has cultured it. How can you make a "vaccine" if you don't have samples of a "virus" to start from?
You just got an electron microscopic pic. Does it exist now?

Tell us what you know about virology. I'd ask you to define a phage, but in the age of google you'll cut and paste. Good luck on your "mission".

BTW, the government can be lying to you about it and at the same time, it can exist. Plagues are a real feature of the biological world.

BTW, the government can be lying to you about it and at the same time, it can exist. Plagues are a real feature of the biological world.
I am not denying it as I have seen a killing spree of it in Peru. First I was sceptical, now I know there are risicopatients who face death. Around 7 out of 10 on the ICU with covid is obese. Plus isolated villages with little contact with the outside world also seem to be hit hard. Me a city person got exposed 100 times over.
Most people I know survived covid without vaccines or any medicine. They just waited it out and got better. They are the equivalent of a vaccinated person. Yeah it is open for debate, but I am not following up on the official narrative anymore. Seems as if they wanted it to get worse. They lock entire countries up for over a year and then they let people travel to countries where there are rumours of mutations? This is all deliberate.

Seems as if they wanted it to get worse. They lock entire countries up for over a year and then they let people travel to countries where there are rumours of mutations? This is all deliberate.
I don't think they're competent enough to think that far ahead. You're giving politicians way too much credit.

Mutations occur naturally in all viruses usually around once a week. Mostly the mutation takes place in what many refer to as the garbage / junk dna of the virus. The vast majority of times, it doesn't effect how the virus behaves or is transmitted but those changes are what helps scientists track and make a timeline of where the virus was and at what time.

These covid strains that have received Greek letter names are ones where the mutation happened on the genome sequence that does effect the behavior/transmission.

Not sure what country you're in, but in the states our vaccines are quite effective against the delta variant and its recently found cousins. Which is why India and other nations are reaching out internationally for help.

Our problem in the states is half the country believes that they are smarter than scientists, know better than any news organization, and all can be cured by doing a line of comet bleach powder. Aka narcissism.

Is this going to rack up the mortality rate like the plagues of yesteryear? Absolutely not. Is it worse than the common flu? Definitely. I've seen too many of my older friends hospitalized and put on ventilation to compare it to the common flu.

At the end of the day, the decision to take covid seriously or not is on you. For me, I'd rather wear the damn masks and take the vaccine (already got Pfizer). Am I worried about myself getting sick or hospitalized from the virus? Hell no! I'm not far off from my prime. But I am worried about the elderly and those with breathing problems. I'd rather deal with minor discomfort than shorten anyone's life.

I will say though those microchips in the vaccines are true blessings. I get 5g everywhere I go now, my car unlocks just by walking toward it and locks when walking away, I pay at stores with the wave of a hand, and if I blink twice really fast and look at an attractive woman the chip will find a pic of a nude woman with a similar shape and superimpose the image on top of who I'm viewing. 😁

Hootigh said: "You're giving politicians way too much credit."

Damn! Someone really did that? WTF? Well, we still have the best politicians money can buy!

"and if I blink twice really fast and look at an attractive woman the chip will find a pic of a nude woman with a similar shape and superimpose the image on top of who I'm viewing. 😁"

Ya know, that is my favorite part of the vaccine shot also! It's kind making me wonder what a 'booster' shot might add to it! At my age, I need all the 'boost' I can get!

Seriously though, at the first sign of any 'flu like' symptoms, these are the first two things I reach for. Actually, they are the first two things I reach for each day so I don't get symptoms of anything!

And the best part - they taste just like candy!

You can see that this is a 'deck' shot so you be be assured it's the truth! ;) It's not like I just ran out bought these, I keep them in stock at all times. When The Covid first hit, I could not find Toilet Paper or Vitameatavegamin anywhere. Now I keep 2 cases of each in stock at all times!

Webp.net-compress-image(10).jpg

Longball

I don't think they're competent enough to think that far ahead. You're giving politicians way too much credit.

Mutations occur naturally in all viruses usually around once a week. Mostly the mutation takes place in what many refer to as the garbage / junk dna of the virus. The vast majority of times, it doesn't effect how the virus behaves or is transmitted but those changes are what helps scientists track and make a timeline of where the virus was and at what time.

These covid strains that have received Greek letter names are ones where the mutation happened on the genome sequence that does effect the behavior/transmission.

Not sure what country you're in, but in the states our vaccines are quite effective against the delta variant and its recently found cousins. Which is why India and other nations are reaching out internationally for help.

Our problem in the states is half the country believes that they are smarter than scientists, know better than any news organization, and all can be cured by doing a line of comet bleach powder. Aka narcissism.

Is this going to rack up the mortality rate like the plagues of yesteryear? Absolutely not. Is it worse than the common flu? Definitely. I've seen too many of my older friends hospitalized and put on ventilation to compare it to the common flu.

At the end of the day, the decision to take covid seriously or not is on you. For me, I'd rather wear the damn masks and take the vaccine (already got Pfizer). Am I worried about myself getting sick or hospitalized from the virus? Hell no! I'm not far off from my prime. But I am worried about the elderly and those with breathing problems. I'd rather deal with minor discomfort than shorten anyone's life.

I will say though those microchips in the vaccines are true blessings. I get 5g everywhere I go now, my car unlocks just by walking toward it and locks when walking away, I pay at stores with the wave of a hand, and if I blink twice really fast and look at an attractive woman the chip will find a pic of a nude woman with a similar shape and superimpose the image on top of who I'm viewing. 😁
I am just living my life as it was before this virus. But these politicians are known to lobby and they play dumb while those mistakes are deliberate.
Our kids don’t need a vaccine for covid. There may be kids in need of that and blessed they are if they can get proper protection through vaccinations. But the system should not inflect green cards over vaccines to strip any of us from our liberties. This is not ebola. the cure rate of covid without medicines or vaccines is still over 98%.

Edit: and that is where it boils down to. Every child, man and woman a yearly shot is bouncing back in the economy with jobs, money and expansion of eugenetic pharmaceutical interests. Vaccinazis.

We are the virus.

Last edited:
Back