Medicines for C virus....

You need to smoke better weed, dude. Really. The infamous "They" created it? Talk about conspiracies. Talk down masks and gloves all you want. You obviously do not have a clue. I get my information from the informed medical community, not hysterical posts like yours. It started in China, yes. Wuhan to be exact. In a wet market or a biomedical weapons lab. Either way, it is here to stay. As for wearing masks and gloves and face shields? THEY ARE EFFECTIVE. Do not belive me? I do not care. For others that want to be more enlightened, and reduce their risk of exposure and lessen the effects if they are exposed.... I recommend this video posted on YouTube by the University of California Department of Medicine at San Fransisco. Yes, I know that Medicine/Science + Politics = Politics. But if you want to know the science behind it... watch this, by real world medical experts in the field of virus transmission. (oh no, they are the same "they" that created the virus! Not...)

If you want the Cliff Notes: Covid-19 virus receptors are in your eyes, nose and mouth, as well as your lungs. Exposure to lower doses of this virus reduce the chance of your having a serious infection and death than higher doses. This is a well established fact with these types of virus. Thus masks, gloves, eye wear and face shields are all effective in reducing exposure to Covid-19 and will most likely lead to more mild or asymptomatic cases if you are exposed. Masks reduce both the virus being shed by asymptomatic cases, and they reduce your chances of contracting the virus and/or getting a larger dose of virus causing more severe symptoms. N-95 masks reduce your exposure rate up to 90% of breathing in virus. Cloth and common surgical masks reduce exposure up to about 60%. Face shields and eye protection also reduce virus exposure, but the percentages are not as yet known as to the rate of reduction. They do not recommend using face masks with one way valves. Eye protection is recommended along with washing hands and/or wearing gloves both of which will almost always reduce your exposure to any virus. There is debate as to the main cause of transmission, but it is believed through comparisons with other virus and bacterial diseases that the main spread is through direct contact with droplets in the air and contact with surfaces through your hands and subsequent contact with your hands to your face. As for virus longevity on surfaces and in the air, that has yet to be nailed down. But the tests that they use for that now do not differentiate between non-infections virus parts and viable virus that can cause infection. Oh, and an increase to about 40% of cases seen now are asymptomatic. Death rates are coming down in part from more people wearing masks and in part from better medical care. Believe it or not!
We can argue all day. Masks face sheilds give very minimal protections..lol....im not tryin to be a dick.
In the mid 80's dr's in a surgical unit took their masks of before surgery to see if patients would have negative reactions...they rarely did. They actually recovered faster...lol..

The study looked back the last 4 years before it was conducted. In the same time frame as well. Lol. There was close to a 50% decrease in negative outcomes during recovery...lmfao...this is facts not bungled science...not lies!! Truth....n95 masks do not stop viruses...lol....hell no!! Unless you've got a seal 100% around the outside of your face/mouth...facts are facts!! I work in the healthcare field and dealt with over 20 covid patient's....droplets in the air...their not really droplets. More a very very fine mist when coughed out and expelled from the lungs. DO YOU THINK GOGGLES ARE GOING TO STOP IT. DO YOU THINK A FACE DIAPER IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING SERIOUS TO STOP THE SPREAD? NOPE!! The tests they use are bullshit!! Gtfo! Total bullshit..pcr tests for covid are a scam. Cdc came out and said the tests arent as accurate. One pcr test test for a string of genes that are found in the 8th chromosome of every human on earth....lol...people will believe anything!! Fear is great tool....if they were so worried about this unkown virus why send infected people to nursing homes enmasse?

Two ?'s for you....
1. What causes covid 19?
2. When did sars cov 2 first get isolated?

Yeah, I get better vitamins that are certified. I also had my vitamin D tested in my blood. Good levels. I wish I knew this years ago, especially when I lived in San Diego. I went from respiratory virus to respiratory virus down there for years. Partly because of the heavy smog, but mostly because of the exposure there to: Mexico, huge numbers of tourists, co-workers that always worked when they were sick, and huge universities. I rarely get sick here.

Odd too that the CDC, WHO and FDA and other medical regulatory entities do not recommend such a simple preventative. D3 is cheap as chips. I think I paid 1.3 cents each for the last bottle. They also have waffled over masks and other preventative measures. Also several studies have found that giving NORMAL amounts of hydroxychloroquine (normal being 200-300mg) to patients admitted to hospitals with Covid-19 had a 2-3x better outcome than those that did not. Yet it is not standard care and teh FDA is dragging its heels on allowing it to be used. The issue seems to be that doctors are stuck on the paradigm of double blind testing, which can take years to complete. The medical establishment is too slow to deal with these measures with rapidly moving diseases like Covid-19. Of course it is politicized to death, and thus becomes a third rail with the media and Washington DC. So they are too slow to accept the obvious when it comes to things like Vitamin D. Just like the use of Cannabis as a medicine.
Of coruse you would say its odd the gov agencies wouldnt tell people how to stay healthy... cuz they dont give two shits about anyone....

The gov of Minnesota put hcq on the hotseat and said no one could get it. It cant be used for this disease....funny, amy klobachaur (i think it was her) husband was on his way out....and bam hcq saved his life..has he taken it off the hotseat...of course not

Well, from my military/defense background and perspective on China and the US... this 'war' has been building up for decades. Since Mao took over China, really. We were allies with Nationalist China during WWII. We remain allies with Taiwan to this day, and we have a defense pact with them. When I was at General Dynamics in San Diego I worked on the F-16 K and F-16-T for Korea and Taiwan. I also worked on the F-16-J for Japan, but they cancelled the program after only a few months time. So I left GD and went to the Silicon Valley to work for Intergraph on the NAVAIR program, and then on to do chip designs at the old Fairchild facility that Intergraph bought out. Anyway, they have been armed to the teeth in Asia for decades now.

IMO: and war with Chain would be over in about 6 hours, tops. The Chinese have been spreading mis-information about their capability through the likes of the NY Times and other US media outlets. In reality they have no navy to speak of. They have one small half size aircraft carrier made from a hull that they bought from the Russians decades ago. They have some destroyers and light ships, and zero experience using them in a wartime scenario. Their sub fleet is not even on par with India, and nowhere near the US. The Chinese airforce is a joke. Their so called 5th generation fighter is at best a 4th generation fighter on par with the F-16, F-15 and F/A-18. They are also far outnumbered by US, Australia, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan 4th and 5th generation fighter jets. They are no match for either the F-22 (which I also worked on at GD) or the F-35. China also has no real missile defense system. That is because they pissed off the Russians and Russia scrubbed sending them the latest anti-missile systems. Russia is also not likely to support China in any war with the US or our allies. For one because the Chinese are demanding that parts of Russia belong to China and pissing off Putin. Also if the Democrat Parety claims are correct (IMO, pure bullshit), Trump is a puppet of Putin, so why would he back China against him? Unlikely. Russia has no dog in the China US fight, really.

Also this is not a US-Sino war building up. This is a China against the rest of the world war building up, save for Pakistan, Iran, North Korea and maybe Venezuela. If you care to read something other than the liberal news outside of the US, China is actively engaging in war with India over the northern territory. First it was fists, now it is bullets. India is rather well armed, they have nuclear warheads on cruise missiles, a large tank land force and a reasonable size navy. They also have a very capable airforce and 4th generation fighter jets. India is also buying a complete F-16 fighter jet assembly line from the US and they will start building them there, like the South Koreans did in the 1990s. India also has a massive well trained army. Yet China keeps pressing for war with India on a daily basis... China is also actively picking fights with Japan, stoking old hatred left over from WWII. The dispute is over the South China Sea and several Islands located between Japan and China. As a result of this, Japan for the first time since WWII is actively arming itself in an offensive military posture. They have ordered 105 F-35 fighter jets from the US. That is more 5th generation fighter jets than China has. In the meantime the Japan F-15 fighter force is being upgraded by Boeing and Mitsubishi. The F-15 is one of the most, if not the most capable 4th generation combat fighter aircraft in the world. Then there is Australia. China is actively pissing off the Aussies with all kinds of embargoes, tariffs and slams in the media. As a result, Australia is also taking an active military stance against China and increasing its air, land and sea defenses. As a group, India, Japan, Australia and the US are re-activating the QUAD alliance against China. A such, there is simply no way that China can take on all four nations in a war on multiple fronts.

China has also slammed the UK by ignoring the HK treaty, and as such the UK is taking an active stance with the US, Japan, India and Australia againt China now. Also France has sent a carrier fleet to the South China sea in support of the alliance against China. Then there is South Korea, which is heavily armed against North Korea and China. South Korea has taken a more subtle approach to China, as China is their largest trading partner. However, Taiwan is another story. Taiwan is armed to the teeth. China would be insane to attack Taiwan, but they are threatenting to do so pretty much on a daily basis. Then there is the 9 dash line extension that China claims as its own, taking the entire South China Sea for itself, and building islands or buying up islands in the South Pacific to build military bases on. And all of this is on top of China's invasion of Tibet and Xinjiang in the 1950s after the Chinese Revolution, and the annexation of inner Mongolia. They are now also claiming northern India, Northern Pakistan, Turkmenistan, and even Manchuria (part of Russia). So for whatever reason, China is spoiling for war with the rest of the world. It is not just Trump and the US. They also have disputes with Philippines, VietNam, Thailand, and even North Korea, and they have all been having skirmishes with the Chinese navy or air force this year. There are also building iussues between China and Canada, China threatenting parts of Europe, and even between China and Brazil. Then of course there is the crack down by China in Hong Kong. And lets not forget Covid-19. And meanwhile China has had record flooding and they will be facing a massive famine in the near future. They will badly need US food products. There are also internal political feuds going in between loyal factions of the CCP. So who knows what will come of the multiple wars with china, trade or military.

Lol....funny guy...the capitalists couldnt make enuff toiletbpaper to keep up with demand even though commercial demand virtually ceased all operations.

Capitalism will never destroy the chinese...i'd say its the opposite. Our economy isfucked 50million out of jobs. If we went tonwar with china and cut off all supplys to the us. We'd be fucked. American mfg is nothing like it was back during ww2....itll be interesting to watch...i got my organic popcorn ready

Another POV-
Far-fetched conspiracy or?, the Great Reset continued-

Mu

I just feel the need to say this....sorry for sounding unamerican and/or coming off like an ahole....trust me im niether one...Sur, you seem like a very smart guy well tuned to the info out there. Ill not rant on on and on like i did ever again about this topic. Wasnt meant to piss any one off....ill just leave it at that...agree to disagree....peace and love!!

NOW GROW ON!

Well, me I get my information direct from the medical community. The news lately is full of political intent and sensationalized crap to get you to watch TV or vote one way or another. The internet is rife with crap. But the facts are quite clear after reading many global medical studies and talking to several doctors that I know personally regarding virus transmission and preventing it. Not just Covoid-19, but SARS, MERV, or ~ANY~ influenza or rhinovirus. Regardless of what some here and many elsewhere claim as being BS (yes, I am used to all the conspiracy theories out there), I will re-list simple things that you can do to prevent getting Covid-19 or lessen the effects of Coviod-19 if you are exposed to it (or more importantly ~any~ respiratory cold or flu virus, Hello? yes, any respiratory virus).

To reiterate: Wear a face mask, eye protection and gloves in public places. Hospitals initially used face masks to prevent the patient from getting infected by hospital personnel. Now they use them as much to keep them from getting infected by the patients. Especially since the AIDS epidemic. My step mother was a scrub nurse, and I spent many days filming many surgical procedures. I also have extensive medical training on a local ski patrol, and I have an OEC (outdoor Emergency Care) card (equivalent to an EMT-II). Masks, hats, gloves, and gowns are worn after scrubbing in, and instruments and surgeries are sterilized for the exact same reason: to prevent the spread of microbial infection and to prevent the spread of disease. If you think otherwise, you are up against pretty much all that is known about modern medicine. End of story. In the case of Covid-19, face masks work two ways: one is to prevent your splattering people with virus from exhaling, coughing, sneezing and talking if you are infected with a virus and asymptomatic; and two is to prevent your getting an initial higher dose of virus and thus having a worse outcome from being exposed to it. Covid-19 (the disease) is caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. The virus is related to common cold virus. This virus in particular has not been seen by human populations, and thus there is little (if any) existing immunity to it. Whether crated in a lab or it crossed species from another animal, it can and will attach to receptor points in your eyes, nose, mouth, throat and lungs. Once it finds a receptor, it invades that cell and uses it to reproduce more virus until the cell ruptures and releases the virus to infect more cells. If you are exposed to a lower initial viral load, the initial infection is small and that allows your body to react with T and B cells. They create antibodies that attach to the virus destroying it and you recover from the virus, in many cases not knowing that you even had a virus infection. The real issue with Covid-19 is not as much the initial viral infection, but the resulting inflammation and immune response to being exposed to a large initial viral load. That response floods the lungs with histamines and you get pneumonia and other complications. The virus can also spread and affect your heart, kidneys, brain, and other organs. In some people they lose their sense of smell. In others their hair falls out. All of these symptoms can be suppressed or negated by reducing the initial viral loading exposure. Many many many medical studies show this going back over a century.

As said above in earlier posts, you can also increase your Vitamin D levels and that will in turn defend you against all types of respiratory viral infections, and reduce the inflammation response to them. Several hospital chains are now dosing people that are low on Vitamin D and positive for Covid-19 with high amounts of Vitamin D on admission. The outcome of those people as well as people that had higher levels of Vitamin D at the outset is far better than for those that are low on Vitamin D and not given any. The medical and hospital studies on this are numerous. Several vaccines are in the works for this and will be out in a few months time. Some work by adding a spike protein from novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 to a common benign track infection virus that you will crate antibodies to, so that when exposed to novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 your immune system will fend it off, likely without your even knowing that you were exposed. Other vacciens work by using pieces of the virus, or dead virus to create an antibody response. Newer studies show that standard doses of steroids are effective in severe cases of Covid-19, particularly hydrocortisone that reduce inflammation and the systemic immune inflammatory response. Also studies show that the use of hydroxychloroquine cuts the death rate significantly in more severe cases of Covid-19 and patients had fewer complications.

If you think this is all science fiction, a conspiracy, or whatever else? Well, good luck with that. Believe what you will. I see this with a lot of anti-vaxers on the ski patrol. Measles outbreaks are common here, as people in Southern Washington state refuse to get vaccinated for whatever reasons. Measles virus is far more contagious than Covid-19, as it is spread by aerosol as well as spatter and droplets. One kids gets it and the whole family gets it, or the whole classroom gets it. Or the whole ski lodge gets it. Measles can also kill. But paradigms persist, and so this type of disease spreads like wildfire here in Oregon among the anti-vaxers. Ignorance is bliss. And lethal when it comes to certain types of virus. I have been immunized against measles multiple times. Once as a kid and again in college. So being exposed to that is not an issue for me. Protocol for suspected measles cases? Put a face mask on them, immediately. Protocol on the ski patrol before dealing with any case? Put on gloves. Protocol for being exposed to any body fluids like vomit, blood, spit, urine, feces: gloves, face mask, & eye protection. Its called BSI, for Body Substance Isolation. That is the VERY FIRST thing we teach in OEC training.

Body substance isolation (BSI) is a system of infection precautions intended to reduce nosocomial transmission of infectious agents among patients and to reduce the risk of transmission of hepatitis B virus, human immunodeficiency virus, and other infectious agents to health care personnel.

Last edited:
you have to be stupid to get vaccinated for a virus that kills nobody

the corona virus muted every years you can not creat a vaccin is a pure bullshit

the more easily the virus is transmitted, the less dangerous it is

Vaccines are very bad for alot of people. I myself when i was young got an mmr shot havent been the same since. Couldnt remember what day it was, my midfle name, where i was at, lsundry list of other shit. Sick from school that day. Never was the same. Im 110% sure it has affected my limbic system, 1110% sure.

My grammar and puncuation are fukt, putting intelligent sentences together takes more brain power then i have. I can do it but rarely...My communication wasnt as good as it was before the shot/s. When it comes to being short,simple, and to the point...cant do it! Weird right...i dont fully understand the use of the English language...vaccines have mercury in high dosage amounts. Not as bad as when i got shots in the 80's...now days if they contain less than 25mg or something like .25% i forget! They dont have to put it on the label....lol....wheres my point??? Most of the time i talk wo a point....lol...fucin vaccines...im not blaming it on anything else...i remember how i talked who i was before they stuck me...now!!! Wtf?

Can you say gene-editing? Cases of polio are showing up in african populations that have been subjected to these new vaccines they are proposing. Recently Melinda Gates said that once the new vaccines are available they should be available to blacks and native americans first because they have suffered so greatly from this "pandemic". How beneficent of her. No mention that these two are the poorest immuno-compromised groups with the lowest standard of health care. Hmm, wonder if that has anything to do with it? /s

🤙
Mu

Whites and blacks
Killed more by police!
Killed more by corona!
Infected more by corona!
Have more autism than any other race!
Wouldnt shock me if we have more health problems than all the other races combined!

Native Americans have suffered the most along with whites and blacks disproportionately to their population numbers...,remember their only .02 or .2% of the population too!!!

Seems they might be wantin to get rid of us folks and replace us with more docile humans that will accept just about anything to get out of their 3rd world nightmare...its sad...i've always thought they are going after our genetic markers. Using transcriptase enzymes hormones whatever, to turn on certain bad genes.

Now they've uped the game, if you will, gene editing/genetic modification in vaccines...i wouldnt be shocked...they changed my life when i was 9 years old....very very extremely hard to sue these fuckerz too....good luck humanity!!! Good luck

Are they killing these races off on purpose?
The gates' gang is s bunch of sicko's
Lota them have ties to jeffery epstein, gotta love it!!!

Last edited:
"But what will happen to the companies that make and market the vaccine if people discover they’ve been harmed by a product that was hastily brought to market? According to a law passed this spring, pretty much nothing. An amendment to the PREP Act, which was updated in April, stipulates that companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries caused by medical countermeasures for Covid-19. Such countermeasures include vaccines, therapeutics, and respiratory devices. The only exception to this immunity is if death or serious physical injury is caused by “willful misconduct.” And even then, the people who are harmed will have to meet heightened standards for “willful misconduct” that are favorable to defendants."
~The Intercept

They use these paltry numbers to push this agenda? Lunacy! WTFU. I'm out

Untitled.jpg

Mu

you have to be stupid to get vaccinated for a virus that kills nobody

the corona virus muted every years you can not creat a vaccin is a pure bullshit

the more easily the virus is transmitted, the less dangerous it is
You should take a few microbiology/medical classes.

It's not the plague, but it isn't benign either. It DOES kill people, but generally the elderly and people with underlying health issues.

The "more easily it's transmitted, the less dangerous it is" is just outright incorrect.

A few of us ARE in a hot spot. But it definitely has become a political issue. Other than air travel, every generation before my grandparents was exposed to similar OR WORSE contagions fairly regularly. We seem to think that it is our RIGHT to a disease free existence. That's all unicorns and fairies in my OPINION.

Peace Quinxy.

You should take a few microbiology/medical classes.

It's not the plague, but it isn't benign either. It DOES kill people, but generally the elderly and people with underlying health issues.

The "more easily it's transmitted, the less dangerous it is" is just outright incorrect.

A few of us ARE in a hot spot. But it definitely has become a political issue. Other than air travel, every generation before my grandparents was exposed to similar OR WORSE contagions fairly regularly. We seem to think that it is our RIGHT to a disease free existence. That's all unicorns and fairies in my OPINION.

Peace Quinxy.

"The "more easily it's transmitted, the less dangerous it is" is just outright incorrect."

first it's you are wrong

if the virus is easy to transmit it has a low lethality if the virus is hard to transmit then its lethality will be very high

it is the elementary rule in virulogy

people die with the corona but not kill by the corona is a big diferent

Newer data on Covid-19 from the medical community is that T cells are far more effective against SARS-CoV-2 than B cells and antibodies are. Hence antibody vaccines are less effective, an dT cell triggering vaccines are apt to be more effective. Vitamin D is ~critical~, as T Cells require vitamin D to be activated. But Vitamin D is not a big money maker for Big Pharma, so no media or government attention there. Like with Cannabis. They do not want cheap alternatives available to their expensive drugs.

Some actual scientific data behind this...

Hi guys, in my own opinion...I believe there is so much more behind this
Yes call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think it's pretty clear
The "Wuhan China virus"...get that hate speech going.....turn the people against eachother....throw in a cop murdering an African American....
Build that fear, to the point that the citizens are begging for their civil liberties to be taken away...in the name of health and safety... y'know?

Because our government cares about us😆

Hi guys, in my own opinion...I believe there is so much more behind this
Yes call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think it's pretty clear
The "Wuhan China virus"...get that hate speech going.....turn the people against eachother....throw in a cop murdering an African American....
Build that fear, to the point that the citizens are begging for their civil liberties to be taken away...in the name of health and safety... y'know?

Because our government cares about us😆
Does make you wonder what happened with Agenda 21, I remember a few years back there was all kinds of conspiracy theories about globalization and a one world currency even talking about depopulation and shit.

Well here we are in 2020... Got a virus that's depopulating a little, economies are on the brink of collapse around the world, along with many riots. Yeah, I think there is more to the story especially if the virus was actually made in a lab.

It might actually be the perfect bug, sure most people don't die, the first time they catch it. So at first we'll be brave about it, come second or third time you catch it with permanent damage to the lungs and heart, your chances of a long healthy life are gone.

All the while the government's look like the good guys. Definitely not too optimistic on the vaccine, not when you can recatch it a month later.

Corona viruses have been around for BILLIONS of years. We humans? Maybe 400k years. Pandemics are far more common that you may think, going back to the stone ages. If you think subduing one crack head with a long list of serious and violent crimes is murder? I would not call it that. But if you then want to politicize them and link the two in a conspiracy? That is a stretch. You would prefer to topple all governments have what, complete anarchy with 7+ billion people on the planet? Complete chaos. Good luck with that. You may just get it though. Portland and Seattle are already there. They have both become dangerous places to go and complete burned out lawless cesspools.

Last edited:
A one world government would not topple all government's, it would be more like the EU only on a global scale. They basically switched to a one European currency except the British.

Go figure, the one nation that would never join such a thing is where the virus originated. The world hates China now and there has been reports of it escaping a Wuhan lab from the start and we just had some Chinese woman whistle blowing.

China and India are having a little bit of a war, we're arming the neighbors of China. Believe I heard India claiming Tibet does not belong to China, I do agree, but those are fighting words to China. Russia is also having their differences with China too.

Maybe I'm wrong and war with China won't happen and most of the world leaders don't come together to rebuild after the bombs. Hopefully I'm wrong, but it doesn't look good for China.

Back