Medicines for C virus....

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Hi All

so i was watching a few doctors who are working on the medicines for this virus currently. They are now treating all people with anti inflammatory as well as a few broad spectrum antibiotics and large doses of vitamin C.

So it may explain why REBOUND, and REBOUND plus have been in such high demand these last weeks. I was scratching my head about it, but especially in Germany, France, Italy and Swiss I saw a 5 fold demand than this time last year....hope to those using it for prevention will be happy. I use it daily also the last 6 months ...and since speaking to quite some users i see it is very successful also for dealing with social anxiety related issues...really happy to hear that.

Anyway since I have time now I will try to get some of the individual testimonies together to illustrate my point. But prevention is always a great line of defense IMO.

Be well , remain logical, do not watch the media too much, and use this time to reflect in positive ways. I always wondered why Howard and I only ever disagreed about my motto...More plants less people...but now i feel he would give me the thumbs up...god bless him and Nev.

All the best Sb

Hi,

Don't know what to say about cbd as preventive
treatment.... Only a well done random testing could prove that or not....

I have also heard that smokers are in higher risk
to develop the severe form of the disease....
So may be it's advisable for most of us to slow down a little bit
on doobies and switch to vaporisation at least
temporary.....

Aloha braddahs!

I understand it affects mostly the elderly and the immunocompromised. Native Americans are using sage, oregano and bear root teas as a prophylactic.

...So may be it's advisable for most of us to slow down a little bit on doobies and switch to vaporisation at least
temporary.....
That's a little too drastic for me Tom. I'd rather take other precautions :D
Wash your hands often, smoke your own joints and as always;
...More plants less people...

Shaka
Mu

Native Americans are using sage, oregano and bear root teas as a prophylactic.

Exactly, everytime i feel Ill, I make some tea with herb mix including fresh cannabis leafs for help, never tried with CBD tho.

Also, everytime Iam caughing (not actually & not when the caught is heavy) smoking provoke it more, and make me caught easier and to get rid off. Just personal and very subjective i think.

But I have some type o cold just now, nothing serious, so I am smoking a lot of Nordle CBD at evening...
„Very good feeling actually“ and clearly relaxing my head and body.

Well, the Wahun Coronavirus panic is on here. I call it that as that is the traditional way to call a virus a name, by its first outbreak location. The Chinese hate this and are trying to change the name to something else. They are also dealing with it in a really really bad way; to crowd people into makeshift hospitals, and thus exposing more people to it. They are also labeling ~anyone~ that dies of any respiratory illness as caused by Coronavirus, and they are not testing people for it if they die. So the statistics are way way skewed.

Several take-aways from what I have seen on the news and seen locally here. The media is fanning the panic flames and creating a panic far beyond reality. Locally they are sold out of face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, alcohol, bleach and disinfectant, guns, ammo, toilet paper and water. The last two are the most amusing. We have a secure water supply here in this area and this is not a water borne epidemic like cholera. But people are hoarding bottled water anyway. Also they are hoarding toilet paper like mad. I saw a woman at WalMart yesterday buying 2 full carts of TP. I asked her why. She said because they will run out of it. I said go to WinCo and they have an entire isle full of TP and a truck parked outside full of it. Did not phase her. She said she would go there and buy even more. Apparently people are filling their garages here with TP. Dunno why. Coronavirus is a chest infection, not a GI tract infection.

So we are at the point where people are making decisions based on pure fear and nothing else. Trump suspended travel to the US from Europe. The Oregon governor banned all outdoor sports activities today. The NBA is suspending all games. The stock market sold off another 10% today. Another correction in one day. Apparently the world is coming to an end. News at 11... we will all die! Except... we will not all die. It has also become highly politicized here, with left vs right on how to deal with it. Conspiracy theories are rampant. China is blaming the US for it now. South Korea is blaming South America for it. It is always someone else's sinister plot! If you look at the statistics, 4 out of 5 people that get Wuhan Cornoavirus have mild or no symptoms. Tom Hanks and his wife are typical. They feel run down and mildly symptomatic. But they will live. But the headline news says, "Can Tom pull through fatal virus?" Most people will. The average age of fatalities from Cornoavirus is 82 years of age in Washington State. That is because like on cruise ships, Coronavirus spreads easily in crammed quarters and is hard on the elderly with compromised immune systems.

I was on the Ski Patrol here for many years and I hold an OEC card (outdoor emergency care, equivalent to an EMT II). I have been trained in BSI (body substance isolation). I have been to many medical briefings regarding protecting ourselves from regular flu virus every year. In general, the main ways that virus spreads is through physical contact. Like 90%. You touch a surface or someone that is infected, and then touch your face and you become infected. Only 10% is through the air in droplets. So the best defense is to wear gloves and/or use 60% alcohol or better hand sanitizer and wash your hands with soap and water often. Note that hand sanitizer does NOT work for NoroVirus, a GI tract virus that is also common on cruise ships and in nursing homes. But for Coronavirus it does, and hand washing works for Coronavirus and NoroVirus. These precautions also work for the common cold and flu. If you fear the spread by coughing or sneezing people, wear a face mask that is rated N-95 or better, and make sure that it has a good fit. I see people on the news all the time with flimsy face masks, or masks that are not covering their nose. They may as well be wearing nothing. Also wear eye protection. Wearing only a mask leaves your eyes exposed. Use wrap around safety glasses to keep potential spray out of your eyes.

Me? I wear gloves, a face mask and eye protection in public. I live out in the boonies and I only go into town to shop once a week. When I do, I glove up and wear an N-95 mask and safety glasses. Last week people stopped to ask me where to get face masks. I said sorry, they are SOLD OUT in the entire state. I bought to boxes on them 2 years ago for the heavy smoke from forest fires here that summer. Gloves were available here until last week. Now they are all gone. Now more people here are wearing masks, but still no eye protection. Few if any wear gloves. Those touch screens in stores and on ATMs? They are the worst places to touch. So are shopping carts, but most stores have alcohol wipes for them here now. WinCo always had them. People yesterday were cleaning sopping carts like mad.

Last edited:
Hi All

quite a comprehensive post Big Sur...well done.

Logic, awareness and communication between individuals seems to me to be better advice online than the governments are giving.

Sorry that countries economic situation is in melt down but when it is all based on glorified type of gambling-Stock market, that is funded by gossip mongering....well they just got their pot of gold eroded with an invisible enemy they never met or saw coming. Not sure but sometimes Hollywood with things like Outbreak are more on the money than institutions apparently the foundations of our human communities? All it is screaming to me at present is the systems we all worked under prior to C-virus will now change since we took too long to change it.

Air quality , traffic, work place, etc...have radically improved from one day to the next. So it proves to me as humans, when we work together for a common cause we can get things organized well. Just spent too long getting side tracked believing more and bigger is best...

I hope you all look after your families and take this time to reorganize the priorities of the life as we will now have time to reflect honestly.

Be safe...be logical...be responsible...we all live on one world and the air we breath does not know borders...all the best Sb

Hi All

but when it is all based on glorified type of gambling-Stock market, that is funded by gossip mongering....well they just got their pot of gold eroded with an invisible enemy they never met or saw coming.

It's far worse especially in equity markets where the pot of gold can't erode by design with helicopter money aka QE.

Genetic Analogy would be 100% haze(equity) being sold @$5.45, every generation since 2008 #sk1 has been (anonymously) added for stability when fragility occurs. The large players haven't lost a single dime as they're hedged in precious metals hence (gold bull run). Public pension funds pick up inflated assets in funds (worthless). Deutsche bank have run insolvent for almost a decade, public equity markets are the biggest fraud i have ever witnessed.

Ask yourself this question take out QE what is the price of all the listed companies propped every minute of every day by sophisticated algorithms

Real Vision Finance is the only publication i'm aware off that doesn't dilute the facts from fiction

Away from the stock market shenanigans - my favorite herbalist has supplied me with some elderberry syrup

Last edited:
The hoarding is becoming a problem for sure. I did think about it yesterday and decided that flour, rice and sugar should probably be bought. I managed to get a bag of sugar.

I would probably not go out into the masses today, but I DID forget coffee. I will wash my hands, probably repeatedly.

Bang on - the central banks are about the stick the Turkey Baster(QE) back into the markets to provide fake liquidity and here's to the next decade of inflated asset prices. :confused:
attachment.php

Here's what we know, recession is virtually impossible with QE. Everybody may as well get back to work.

I'm wondering how will i explain to my kids what Fractional reserve banking did to the world

If you can get it pure Elderberry *should keep you on the straight and narrow. good luck to everybody here, wish everybody steady health and a fantastic year ahead

Attachments

• fed.PNG
    fed.PNG
    48.6 KB · Views: 101
I read a university in Queensland has a vaccine ready.. let the conspiracy or the truth begin.. either way, hope this can quickly be controlled so panic and hysteria can leave..

Aloha!

Everything getting locked down to quell the upcoming riots lol. Even movie theatres are taboo these days. No problem as I watched the Ong Bak and John Wick trilogies these last few daze while bottling up some of The Doors :D

happytimes.jpg

Shaka
Mu

I usually go to supermarket after work and buy night's dinner and munchies.. thought I better do a shop as everyone's buying up, leaving the shelves bare... Just looked in my pantry. My survival kit is 8 different cake mix and four boxes of cereal. Bloody stoner...

I usually go to supermarket after work and buy night's dinner and munchies.. thought I better do a shop as everyone's buying up, leaving the shelves bare... Just looked in my pantry. My survival kit is 8 different cake mix and four boxes of cereal. Bloody stoner...

I feel the same... Just wanted meat.. No, okay rice No, okay then pasta, No.. Okay i will bake something, No...

Because of young lady which seems she sees cooking for first time, but have 30x packs of everything :( :S

Girlfriend and myself are making facemasks to give the poor shop personal, because there are no masks around.

And masks seems as best overall aid when people get in crowd you know..

Wish all good to all of you friends

Last edited:
We make a elderberry syrup that does wonders for the immune system. Its basically dried elderberries stewed with ginger, cinnamon, clove and honey. My fam uses this all year as an alternative to antibiotics. My wife is a doctor of natural medicine so we steer clear from most western medicine ideology and protocol.

This contains honey which helps fight bronchitis like symptoms. Along with the elderberry syrup, mushrooms tinctures are serious immune system boosters; reishi shiitake maitake chage lionsmane turkey tail cordyceps are good strains to look for in the ingredients on the bottle.

Lastly, I am a huge fan of coughdrops to help soar throat, coughing and chest pain. Whenever I take these when I have a cough, It is gone very quickly.

I need to employ everything possible because I shoot myself in the foot when I'm sick by continuing to smoke regularly...

Also, avoidance of sugar and inflammatory foods like meats cheeses alcohol and other typical foods that cause inflammation. This will give the immune system a leg up, especially if it is in the process of fighting something off. Example, I started feeling sick the day after having an XL Italian beef from Portillo's (must have chicago area hot dog/burger joint)...I don't typically get sick very easily.

I hope all of you and your families are safe during these crazy times! Definitely on par with some of my most bizarre trips...

Last edited by a moderator:
the confinement here in france is a joke

you print a paper with 5 possible patterns :

go to work

shopping (only food)

travel for health reasons

travel for compelling family reasons, for assistance to vulnerable persons or childcare

brief trips, close to home, related to the individual physical activity of people, excluding any collective sporting practice, and the needs of pets

all people have an excuse

Country is in complete lock down here at the moment, no one in expect permanent residents and then they have a 14 day isolation period. We can carry out our lives as per normal other then the travel restrictions but if it starts spreading locally, looks like they will be locking down the schools, hospitals etc.

Back