Medicines for C virus....

thanks for the dashboard Masey. I shared that with a friend that was throwing random stats around. The dashboard makes it easy for anyone who's not "getting" the exponential nature of the spread.

Good luck to those folks working with the public.

A like button would be great. :D

@quinx if that's the situation where you are great! you should be happy. more power to you. As for this being "fake news" that's reaching at best

January 23, 2020
attachment.php

March 25, 2020 today
attachment.php

i'm sorry i'm not believe that red point on a world map are you serious

propaganda

thanks for the dashboard Masey. I shared that with a friend that was throwing random stats around. The dashboard makes it easy for anyone who's not "getting" the exponential nature of the spread.

Good luck to those folks working with the public.

A like button would be great. :D

the key point of that data is *confirmed cases, not speculation

when the dust settles we'll get the true picture goes without saying the confirmed cases is the baseline, likely much higher especially in china

Last edited:

when the dust settles your get the true picture goes without saying the confirmed cases is the baseline, likely much higher especially in china

i never say is speculation but manipulate

how many years have the people who die ?
have only corona virus ? not other trouble

Ok brother, whatever you say works for you works for me. i have nothing more to add unless it's useful.....

i m sure you take the number of your country
and look the age of the people who dying and you will see a majority above 90%

have more of 60

in italy it's 97% above 60 who dying

i m sure you take the number of your country
and look the age of the people who dying and you will see a majority above 90%

have more of 60

in italy it's 97% above 60 who dying

Yeah, but who's important in that age group? Politician's?? I was just talking to my wife a couple weeks ago about this. I said "just wait until a politician gets it, then they'll take it seriously". Sure enough here we are.

I don't think it's fake news, these rich old politician's, just don't want to die. Not too mention, just a look at all the billionaires, most of them are pretty old too. I don't really think it's some hoax I just think all the old rich people are actually scared.

We're over 900 dead in the USA and it's only just begun, doctors claim 40-80% of the world's population will contract it, killing a whole lot of politician's and grandparents, that would have probably lived another 10+ years.

it is easier to deceive someone than to make them admit that they have been deceived

the sheep the shepherd

my final word to this parano virus

Last edited:
lets hope it is because it is the people who do not take this seriously that continue to help it spread.
will be interesting to look back in a few months or a year and see who's opinions have changed,

when the dust settles we'll get the true picture goes without saying the confirmed cases is the baseline, likely much higher especially in china

The problem with confirmed cases is that 80% of people that get this virus (accd' to the CDC) do not have any serious symptoms. You can get the virus and not even know that you hvae it. Or you get a mild case and they do not bother testing you for it, so it is not confirmed. Which is exactly why it is spreading so fast.

Also there have been opposing reporting of cases of Corona virus in China. At the peak in China, ALL persons with respiratory infections were reported as Corona Virus. Whether they had pneumonia, a cold, the flu, or Corona, they were all reported as 'confirmed' Corona cases. Then the CCP gov't flipped and decided they did not want a high number of cases in China as that would look bad, so they deliberately under report Corona Virus cases there now.

So I would toss out all the data from China. Italy has far more accurate reporting. But again, that is only for more severe cases that are being tested for. The mild cases are slipping by without testing and not being reported.

The large players haven't lost a single dime as they're hedged in precious metals hence (gold bull run).

That escalted fast. Known supply is gone. If you have bars lying around you can make your own spot price. Anybody wanting to buy equities that appear cheap at least you know it is what it is........... Junk

attachment.php

Attachments

• GOLD.JPG
    GOLD.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 52
it is easier to deceive someone than to make them admit that they have been deceived

the sheep the shepherd

my final word to this parano virus

I don't know, the earlier news of the Chinese outbreak, they didn't fuck around, not one bit. They had drones, watching everyone making sure they had masks, their police beat the shit out of people for not wearing masks. They dragged people out kicking and screaming and threw them into quarantine. Also sprayed the city streets with some kind of pressurized disinfectant.

Meanwhile in the USA, our politician's kept trying to say the flu was worse... Now they are just asking us to stay home and closing a lot of businesses. Not too mention that one doctor who is blowing the whistle saying a lot more people are dying, they just ain't being tested.

I kind of think the only conspiracy is that they are still trying to downplay this thing still. Trump seems like he's fearing for his billions. Lol, just a few things that kind of scare me about this virus, 1. They claim it can cause irreversible lung damage, 2. People have caught it twice, well if you get minor irreversible lung damage the first time not so bad, come your 4rth or 5th time, I think it's safe to say you're fucked. Maybe they will have a vaccine in 1 to 1 1/2 years, that's only if it doesn't mutate in that time, plus it may not be possible to make safe effective vaccine.

Hopefully it will just blow over, but a lot of doctors seem to think this will be a new seasonal virus that comes back every fall. Definitely makes me want to actually go through with having a sustainable farm, I'm out of work for at least 5 weeks as is.

I did hear weed could help, I'm kind of thinking of just vaping hash to strengthen my lungs, hopefully THC can kill the virus definitely burns when you rub your eyes. Lol, would be great, new world law, you must smoke hash at least 3 times a day. :D

Anyway if it does turn out to be a hoax, nurses can't keep a secret.... They're usually women and they're all sisters... :D

Been out running the tractor with the rototiller attachment.
Cleared off about 1.5 acres, tilled, raked, manured, raked, tilled again, and raked a final time.
Planted onions, cilantro, beans, peas, beets, potatoes, corn, cantaloupe (fuggin spell check doesn't like melons I guess?), tomatoes, zucchini, cucumber, chilis of various types, bell peppers, and a shit ton more I can't think of right now.
Even have a nearby well to water it with in case water becomes an issue (and it will, you read it here first).

Now I'm going to have to watch over it with a gun....or electric fence it.

It ain't me, it's other people causing this whole shit storm.
How much do you think a person is going to shit ? so why the run on toilet paper ya dumb fuckers ?
Can't buy a potato or rice within 100 miles of here.
Meat is scarce....thank gawd we have bambi's here along with tons of cattle.
Bread, freakin bread is sold out everywhere.

It really makes a person understand why some people go off and just start shooting others.

I strongly suggest y'all get gardens growing too.
You know how to grow weed, veggies are just about the same.
And....maybe you can hide a few pot plants in the tomato row :)

Belarus president would be proud, he wants all his citizens to do, 'tractor therapy' Said the farmers ain't getting it and it's a made up city disease. Still got them playing sports, only country I believe

The exponential growth of the diesease cannot be underestimated. They pulled the plug on spannabis at the right time

Everybody has to stay out of harms way till this is over. Drinking 100ml of elderberry a day, so far so good! strong health to all here

attachment.php

Attachments

• Quick.JPG
    Quick.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Yeah, it's definitely getting out of hand quick! Trump is talking about possibly quarantining NY, NJ and CT. Making the same mistake as the Italians. The Italians announced a quarantine and a bunch of people just left the area and now they are screwed. Actually just seen a NJ license plate in the mountains today.

Definitely best to stay away from people, I just cleaned a glass pipe for friends to smoke out of. No more sharing pipes for me just smoked with this one lady a week ago and now she's got a cold,. now I'm all sorts of paranoid she's actually got Corona. Lol, I guess if I feel alright in another week I'm good, but never again. So many people ain't taking this seriously enough, just today I went to the store to get some fuel for my boiler the store was just as busy as any other day, traffic about the same.

I think it's safe to say America is fucked! And Trump has got to be the worst person for the job. Lol, won't be all bad once shit gets back to normalish. Just hopefully it doesn't kill millions.

Back