master kush x skunk

elmo

there wasnt many threads on mk x skunk so i thought i would move the relevant info here.

ice cream container used for germing seeds
IMGP1128.JPG

the final 2 seeds germed i neglected to take a pic of the other 17 seeds germed day b4
IMGP1141.JPG

in their new home rockwool cubes
IMGP1127.JPG

Last edited:
hi elmo

Good luck with your MKSK , seem a nice indica dominant line and heard good reports so far but very little info online as you said so really looking forward to seeing how it turns out for you.

l33t

thanx L33t m8,
kids had hold of my camera and broke the display screen ,on the hunt as i type to buy a new 1 lol.
updates soon
good on you m8

hi elmo,
thats one Ive yet to try,and as soon as the fresh beans come out, I think I will do just that.
really looking forward to your grow develop.
This must be a great smoke when done right.
i hear they really get heavy out doors in a dry climate at harvest.

good luck
scorpion

hi fella's
hi pat im still looking m8 but have discovered my camera still works just i cant see the display, so for now i will use it .
hi scorpion m8 i have high hopes for these lil beauties.
i just cut the light from 24/0 to 18/6 ,prob going to veg for 1-2 more weeks.
i will get a few pics up over the next couple of days.
good on you fella's

more pics

got more pics im looking for the usb lead to upload them.
brb good on you fella's

been thinking of growing a kush next so i'll grab a seat for this one :)

I think it's impressive that no one can finish a thread on this strain:cool:...apparently it's just that potent:eek:...I think this might be the OG Kush...or part of it...jay:D

I think it's impressive that no one can finish a thread on this strain:cool:...apparently it's just that potent:eek:...I think this might be the OG Kush...or part of it...jay:D

LMAO

Too funny. I better get these seeds popped so I can not finish a thread too!

Back