Master Kaze by HHHG

MK#9 (Hazey pheno)

I'm testing out the Hazey pheno tonight and it's awesome. After a few bowls I'm high above the clouds and feelin' alright :cool:

The high is mostly upbeat happy haze, with a bit of indica to relax the body while the mind drifts away. I have a happy feeling inside.

This was from a 2 day dry so I'm impressed and already decided she's a keeper.

Master Kaze is my first MNS strain and I couldn't ask for better performing plants from germination through harvest.

Last edited:
I'm testing out the Hazey pheno tonight and it's awesome. After a few bowls I'm high above the clouds and feelin' alright :cool:

The high is 70-80% soaring haze, with a bit of indica to relax the body while the mind drifts away.

Stay tuned for pictures...

Sounds Exquisite! I'm hoping for something just like you described from my La Nina's. Does it have much flavor? All the Hazes I had in the Dam were sorta well hazy. Not much flavor.

Is the last plant still putting on weight?

Still Looking for that ultimate Indica after the soaring Haze;)?
I want a heavy 9wk soaring Haze high, that's my dream plant.

Thanks again for the updates!

Grat

Sounds Exquisite! I'm hoping for something just like you described from my La Nina's. Does it have much flavor? All the Hazes I had in the Dam were sorta well hazy. Not much flavor.

Is the last plant still putting on weight?

Still Looking for that ultimate Indica after the soaring Haze;)?
I want a heavy 9wk soaring Haze high, that's my dream plant.

Thanks again for the updates!

Grat

Hi Grat

I've only had quick-dried nugs so I can't really judge flavor. Two of the plants dried up toward the end so there isn't much scent in those. I re-hydrated some of the buds with bread and so far they just smell like whole wheat. All 3 phenos are curing.

The last plant is pretty much done. I'm just letting it get some last minute amber.

Final harvest - 90 days flowering

I have moms of all three phenos and will definitely be growing the haze dominant one (pictured above) again soon. The indica dominant ones are still too harsh to get a good feeling for, so I'll judge them after a month of curing.

Last edited:
Looks great HHHG!

I guess that just leaves Final smoke reports huh?

Really cool that you can just run an extra strain and have the space...

Excellent work as usual.

Thanks again,

Grat

Thanks Grat. I've been smoking the hazey buds. They have lost some of the initial raciness that the quick-dried buds had, but it's still a nice mostly heady smoke.

Great report HHHG :D I hope that I like my cut as much as you like yours! Personally, I found the indy leaners to be my standouts in the first run. The cut that I ended up keeping (through attrition, lol) is probably the branchiest thing that I've seen in veg. I thought that maybe a round of clones was root restricted, or kept too wet, or kelp too strong (hormones?), but the next rounds grow the same way.

Keep the updates comin! :D

Pheno 2 (balanced high/stone)

Thanks Patrick

I'm vapping the medium sized plant right now. It was the one with a fuel scent during flowering but it dried up by harvest time so I moistened it in a bowl with wheat bread. I think I'll try a neutral scent next time I have to fix dry buds, maybe a moist paper towel.

Between the scent of bread still on the buds and the fact that they are not cured, the taste isn't anything special, but the high is nice. It is a relaxing heady high that moves down to the body. This seem to be the most balanced mix of the 3 phenos.

Last edited:
Pheno 3 (Kush/Skunk dominant)

This one has the best body stone of the three. Spacey relaxed head too. Listening to the Verve and drifting away...Very nice pheno.

I'll give smoke reports on all three in the coming weeks after more curing.

I'm really happy with all three and they are all keepers.

You perked my interest into this strain HHHG. Those buds look chunky as all hell!

How would you rate this strain in the current marketplace? I mean as far as this strain goes would you say its something new or reminds you of an old favorite?

You perked my interest into this strain HHHG. Those buds look chunky as all hell!

How would you rate this strain in the current marketplace? I mean as far as this strain goes would you say its something new or reminds you of an old favorite?

Thanks gertbfrow. I started this strain hoping for something on the indica/kush end, but was pleasantly surprised with the hazier phenos. It's a nice up high but not intersteller like a 50% haze can produce.

Other than the haze scent, it doesn't really remind me of any other strains in particular. Time will tell if it is a long-term keeper. For now I'm keeping two mothers of each of the 3 phenos.

Last edited:
I used all the buds before I could do a cured smoke report, but clones of the two tallest plants are flowering and I'll give reports when they are cured in springtime.

Update

Still curing the recent harvests and planning to do smoke reports soon.

I'm only going to keep the pheno 1 mother, the haziest plant of the three. I'm smoking some as I type with my hands-free vape :)

MK #9 vapor report

Scent: Grass, haze and rubber

Taste: Haze

High: Starts to hit right after taking a couple puffs. It's an energetic head buzz but it's also relaxing. My mind is drifting away, along with any stress I had.

Strength: 7 out of 10

Overall rating: 8 out of 10

After curing for a couple months, the high has mellowed out a bit from the initial smoke test that was more soaring sativa. MK#9 is the haziest pheno and the only one I kept a mother of.

Last edited:
MK #7 vape report

Cured for 6 weeks

Scent: Grassy hazey skunk

Taste: Grass with a touch of haze

High: Spacey relaxing head buzz. The smooth high goes well with the smooth grooves on the new Morcheeba album I'm listening to. I'm chillaxed

Strength: 6 out of 10

Overall rating: 7 out of 10

Last edited:
master kaze is on the way to become one of my favourite strains i think.its my first strain from mr nice seeds, but surely not the last;)

watch this Master Kaze main cola:

at this moment it is end of 7weeks in flowering. i think it took 3 weeks till it is finish.than i put ist into a vuvuzela and smooooke

i also found this indika type:

nice forum!...and sry for my bad english:rolleyes:

Bonus!

I thought I only had 2 Master Kaze seeds left, but while going through my collection I discovered I have 13 left, so I will be growing it again in the future :)

Back