MangoWidow-1st Impressions

curious101

Well after a nice cure of my pheno A MangoWidow i'm ready to begin with my first thoughts and impressions...Pheno A was a tall, bushy lady with a very sativa dominant appearance both in veg and partially thru the flower period...3 pheno A's were flowered at 12in and ended up around 48inches withing a good 3weeks into the 12/12 cycle...though very bushy with long and delicate arms she had a very dense bud formation that turned rock solid from day 70 til harvest day 90 (tho i cut one at 87, 90 and 95 days)...tho this strain wasn't the biggest yielder of the MangoWidow crew i ran she is "Knock Out" with very lil room to argue...she's a real kreeper which could account for the knock out effect because until you find the right dosage u can very easily go into ZOMBIE TERRITORY if your not careful...last nite was the first time i smoked it in awhile so i smoked the whole joint and just sat there waiting, about 10mins later as i come inside and settle on the couch everything in my body begins to feel heavy as a rush of pleasure gives my head a very strong cerebral effect that leaves one stuck with a big grin...as i relax and watch "The Office" the complexity of the high continues to amaze me as the effects continue to peak...everything looks so different, almost trippy i suppose (i've never tripped b4) and the mind is so calm, relax, happy yet extremely focused...as the ride progresses things begin to slow down and tho your stuck to the couch you begin to think of the worlld around you...the herb is strong, cerebral, knock out (in the body) yet very enlightening on the mind and spirit...i've found this to be a great herb to smoke before some deep prayer or meditation as you feel one with your sorroundings...well in a few more weeks pheno b will be up with her 108day flowering period i expect nothing but the best of things from this experience

hi curious,
well all I can say on the Mango Widow,i really love this plant...
maybe one of the best quality ,over looked hybrids on the market.

scorpion

hi curious,
well all I can say on the Mango Widow,i really love this plant...
maybe one of the best quality ,over looked hybrids on the market.

scorpion

Hi Scorpion,

I was thinking of running Mango Haze first time out with MNS - can I ask which you prefer/rate overall (I'm an absolute novice) and what are the pros/cons of each? - many thanks for any further info

Hi Curious - sounds like a sublime smoke mate *i think i've just dribbled on my shirt ;) *

j

Last edited:
Hi Scorpion,

I was thinking of running Mango Haze first time out with MNS - can I ask which you prefer/rate overall (I'm an absolute novice) and what are the pros/cons of each? - many thanks for any further info

Hi Curious - sounds like a sublime smoke mate *i think i've just dribbled on my shirt ;) *

j
well the mango haze is one of the finest smokes to be found anywhere...
however if you are a novice grower...maybe try something faster,EQxHaze,Shit,Devil,La Nina...Spice.
of the 2 mentioned,
I like the Mango Haze tops from MNS Seed...
Mango Widow is easy to grow and has hybrid vigor too.
selection of the plants is necessary.

scorpion

Back