Mango x Widow

Big Buddy

Hey guys, sorry I dont post much, but I'm a busy busy fella most of the time. I had to pop on and post some shots of these plants though, i love the way these look and they smell beautiful already.
1:

Attachments

• mw1.1.jpg
    mw1.1.jpg
    802.5 KB · Views: 41
  • mw1.2.jpg
    mw1.2.jpg
    737.6 KB · Views: 28
Big Buddy!

Now THOSE are some beautiful plants. God, I love it when I see a plant like yours. That green is soooo nice.

Yeah, same Question, what stage they at?
And, if I may ask...What are you growing in? What nutes?

Thanks, and those are just gorgeous plants!

SativaFan

BigBuddy

Beautiful looking plants indeed. They seem to be in good hands. cant wait to see them bloom.

Well guys, I'm extremely sad to say, they really didnt go anywhere, I guess the part in the add of you may have to search for the right one is true. At 6 weeks the buds were tiny and showed little to no trichs. Now before anyone says anything bad, shanti is my favorite breeder, so not knocking him at all, and I'm now growing the as x ah and the last of my ssh beans were just planted. Sometimes you just dont get the right ones though, happens to the best of en, got 12 seeds left to try, and i will, but damn I wanted those to work out so bad.
I'll post some shots of the as x ah, in a couple days and show how those are doing.

six weeks is about 3-6 weeks early?
the mango widow i did flowered for 90 days ...12/12 from seed
those plants looked great in your pictures,Im sorry they did not work out.
its a very tasty smoke,when grown to its potential.

s

Well guys, I'm extremely sad to say, they really didnt go anywhere, I guess the part in the add of you may have to search for the right one is true. At 6 weeks the buds were tiny and showed little to no trichs. Now before anyone says anything bad, shanti is my favorite breeder, so not knocking him at all, and I'm now growing the as x ah and the last of my ssh beans were just planted. Sometimes you just dont get the right ones though, happens to the best of en, got 12 seeds left to try, and i will, but damn I wanted those to work out so bad.
I'll post some shots of the as x ah, in a couple days and show how those are doing.

i've been working alot with the MangoWidow lately myself and the genetics are so diverse the possibilities are endless...i had about 14 plants (3girls) which are just beginning flowering and each plant is very unique...one is as dense as Shark Shock, one is very stretchy with 6in. internode space and the last is one single bud that quadrupled on me after only 14days of 12/12...knowing Shanti's work we'll almost always find something worth the wait so just keep up the TLC and continue the MangoWid search...i've begun the search myself and have found this strain requires some SERIOUS patience regarding selection BUT with all things in life the BEST things come through a great deal of work and patience...with that in mind MangoWid is sure to be a winner, all the best in your search
C-101

curious - Keep an eye on that single cola MW. I have 1 (I think), and it is STRONG, HEAVY meds. I know that you like em heavy, lol. Is gonna go 10+, but heavy bud and high. Most KO weed that I've smoked/grown in a while.

I get 'cluster' headaches in the fall, and Ima sit on ~ a zip of this bud to help me through. If the OD finishes (~40deg n), I will have more than a zip....:D :D

The Mango Widow is legitimate, if you are absolutely after some marijuana that will be worth the months it takes to grow it than the Mango Widow is certainly a variety to consider. But it was a limited edition variety, and may be difficult obtain unless it made its way on the list of recent L.E's released by MNS. If its available, I could not recommend it more for the consumer looking for quite a bang for their buck. This is some real deal herb. Ive got two out this year, with one being a confirmed female. You can best bet Im looking forward to her :)

Praise be to Shantibaba and those at MNS responsible for such high quality marijuana.

Wow, everyone else had some great finds but me, must have hd a real bad stroke of luck then, guess I've got to try that girl again soon.

I chopped my indoor MW this morning. 9 wks on the money. I didn't want to chance having that 'instant hangover' bud again, so I took her a lil early imo.

Last Wk ~55 days
mw53.JPG

Same cut outside. If you are into STINKY Indy dom plants, this cut is a winner. No doubts about potency, GREAT sog plant, got big with little effort outside.
Mdub1.JPG

Mdubnug.JPG

If I could finish this plant outside and had never had haze, this would be a 'grail' cut for me.
dreamtimefrosty.JPG

As it is, I would rather wait an extra week or 2 and smoke (~10% less, lol) haze. I got my first headache (not a crusher, thank God) yesterday, and woke up with a 'pre-headache' today, so I'll get to see the differences between my mostly sativa cuts, and this Indy dom cut on the headaches. I'll post in the 'med forum' with some results.

I've run this cut out, but I did cross it to my ogkush x g13/h male. I have 6 'fresh' beans in a papertowel now...

Thanks #. I had a shitload of these seeds (~15-20) and didn't realize the FIRE within. I tried some outside last summer, no luck. I had 2 females inside, 1 had to go outside, as she was just too sativa dom. She got ripped ~Oct10 with ~20 lil white hairs on her.

The other girl was AWESOME. I called her lemonmuthafukka, cause she was like sucking on a hazy lemon. I had 2 clones of her going, and a nice mom, and had SELECTED (of 3, lol) a male when I had to tear down in the winter. I ran my last 5 seeds, and I got a very nice looking male. I hit EVERYTHING with him, lol. I am interested in this cross, the iffy ssh cross, the 'quick' ssh cross, and the Shit cross. I'll keep updates on those crosses down below.

Ya, I didnt get those, I looked at my calander after, those we're at 46 days I tossed them, and the buds we're just starting. I didnt have that pheno at all, that looks like great herb.

Ok, I am convinced that I fucked this up somehow, Istill have 10 more seeds of this strain and at least 5 are going down tonight, more than likely the whole pack. I have to try this strain, I loved the plants themselves, and think there is a true winner in here somewhere. So here we go again with the mango widow!.

Back