-=Mango X Widow=- Show- n -Tell

Cheers for the info RO,

The m/wid is third in line on my most wanted mns strains,

SSH first, g13 wid second,

then mango widow in third place,but it could become second,

decisions,decisions, hey, lol.

peace RO

Do you have any more pictures for us? Perhaps in veg? Maybe some different phenotypes you found in this variety? Im keeping an eye on this thread for sure my friend.
Heres a veg shot i found for ya Jesse.
DSCF5003.JPG

respect redeye24/7 :D..
All the best,
RO

Last edited:
Last post for RO.

Well I live behind the lines so to speak and Im not internet savvy enough nor do I have the motivation to learn. Things just recently kinda changed for my part of the world and its now time. I seem to continually ostracize myself over and over again on here one way or anotha anyway so its no biggie. I guess Im an ass? Sorry to offend if I did anyone, Im a skunk by nature :D.
Ya'll take care and stay high ;).
All the best,
RO

Things are good redeye24/7, thanks :).
Just trying to stay ahead of the curve so to speak..
I had read that there was new technology being put to use over here and if your an internet and cpu whizz & its no issue to use proxies and whatnot then its no biggy. I get confused with all that stuff and would probably break something that required a friend to fix for me so I decided best to opt out. :p Ever since OG Im very timid and gun shy so to speak regarding online activity.Just pau with posting for right now.
I still check in and read along tho.:cool:
Big respect bro!
All the best,
RO

Hi RO,glad things are good,i got a bit worried when i started to post at first,then i thought ,my grow is small,it's all for med's for me,i never sell any,so if they want to come for me,then so be it.

This herb was given to man by mother nature,along with alot of other magical plants.If the powers that be want to spend their precious time catching 'criminals' who grow medicine,so they can have some relief from pain,well all i can say is places like this site will show the truth about the real value of cannabis being used and grown for a medicine,

so like you i'm not savvy on computer's,but i thought it is far more important to get the truth out there about our beloved plant,and to just take each day at a time,but i respect how you play your game,cuz some places on this wacky planet have draconion sentences handed out to innocent ,manmade law abiding ,people like you and me,

big respect back at ya,stay safe ,peace RO

okok so I get spooky sometimes...
maybe its the weed???:eek: :D
Here is the other pheno I really liked. This came from a seed that produced twins. Of the 2 this 1 had the vigor. Very very different than anything else in the selection. Very Indica dominant. Almost no stretch in flower. She smells pungent and its different kinda hard to describe. Similar to Medicine Man somewhat in smell but not really also its just the closest I can draw a similarity to. Reminds me of Indian spices and some pine. Very strong. Altering, reflecting somewhat couchy stone, surprising potency.
DSCF5203.JPG

DSCF5204.JPG

All the best,
RO

Many thanks redeye24/7! Ill be watching for your reports on MH :D..
Here's a couple others I dug up of the squat pheno.. Headringer 4sure..

DSCF5321.JPG

DSCF5317.JPG

All the best,
RO

If you are security conscious, I would suggest downloading "TOR" in the "vidalia" bundle.

This is an automatic proxy that will run your signal through multiple computer for additional security.

The install instructions are pretty clear, and I believe they even have a video on the website that shows exactly how to set it up with your web browser. Any questions, just PM me. When it comes to security, you can never be too careful.

Be safe

Alaska

ps, I would rather not be online, than not have a proxy, since your IP is a direct calling card to your ISP.

A

Hi RO,

Headringer,lol,

Very well grown,glad you shared,peace brother.Very kind offer by Alaska to keep you safe,hope you get sorted mate.

peace all.:)

Back