Mango X Widow, round 2

Big Buddy

Well guys, last time i tried these I magically had 3 phenos with no trichs, dont ask, cause I dont know why, this time though boys, this time. i popped a few new ones because of all the great reports I've seen, well, the couple that are out there anyway, and I'm so fuckin glad I did. heres the 3 phenos I found this time, and the are all gettin gbetter by the day. These picks are from day 28.

Attachments

• mw 2.1.jpg
    mw 2.1.jpg
    769.1 KB · Views: 42
  • mw 2.2.jpg
    mw 2.2.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 66
  • mw 2.3.jpg
    mw 2.3.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 40
  • mw 2.4.jpg
    mw 2.4.jpg
    737.6 KB · Views: 17
  • mw 2.5.jpg
    mw 2.5.jpg
    693 KB · Views: 11
  • mw 2.6.jpg
    mw 2.6.jpg
    654.2 KB · Views: 10
  • mw 2.7.jpg
    mw 2.7.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 13
  • mw 2.8.jpg
    mw 2.8.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 15
  • mw 2.9.jpg
    mw 2.9.jpg
    619.7 KB · Views: 87
they look lush

wat did the last lot smoke like did it get you stonned

Next Pheno, the first is my favorite, mango haze pheno, can't wait. You can see the effects of the mh in the next 2, but they are obviously dominated by the widow.

Attachments

• mw 3.1.jpg
    mw 3.1.jpg
    810.6 KB · Views: 34
  • mw 3.2.jpg
    mw 3.2.jpg
    689.9 KB · Views: 19
  • mw 3.3.jpg
    mw 3.3.jpg
    853.8 KB · Views: 12
  • mw 3.4.jpg
    mw 3.4.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 6
  • mw 3.5.jpg
    mw 3.5.jpg
    775 KB · Views: 8
  • mw 3.6.jpg
    mw 3.6.jpg
    737.7 KB · Views: 5
  • mw 3.7.jpg
    mw 3.7.jpg
    692.8 KB · Views: 3
  • mw 3.8.jpg
    mw 3.8.jpg
    709.5 KB · Views: 5
  • mw 3.9.jpg
    mw 3.9.jpg
    720.5 KB · Views: 10
Hey herbmister, to be hoest I hacked the last ones at day 49 i think it was, cause of 0 trichs, well, a tiny bit on one, but I even hit em up with the magnifier, no trichs, cant figure it out. Gave cuts to a buddy, he finished them, said nothing, and he doesnt smoke like I do, so i cant understand it. I guess I just fluked into the only 3 bad plants that exist in this cross, lol, thats my luck anyway. But this time bro, this time I'm a happy grower.

Attachments

• mw 5.1.jpg
    mw 5.1.jpg
    708.3 KB · Views: 46
  • mw 5.2.jpg
    mw 5.2.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 8
  • mw 5.3.jpg
    mw 5.3.jpg
    733.5 KB · Views: 4
  • mw 5.4.jpg
    mw 5.4.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 5
  • mw 5.5.jpg
    mw 5.5.jpg
    815.9 KB · Views: 4
  • mw 5.6.jpg
    mw 5.6.jpg
    814.1 KB · Views: 3
  • mw 5.7.jpg
    mw 5.7.jpg
    801.7 KB · Views: 3
  • mw 5.8.jpg
    mw 5.8.jpg
    835 KB · Views: 5
  • mw 5.9.jpg
    mw 5.9.jpg
    690.5 KB · Views: 6
Couple quick ones of my favorite mango widow.

Attachments

• Untitled-Scanned-08.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-08.jpg
    921.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Untitled-Scanned-09.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-09.jpg
    906.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Untitled-Scanned-11.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-11.jpg
    687.6 KB · Views: 67
Thanks guys, i'm loving these more and more every day. The one that I put shots up of the other day now reeks to high heaven. Its in a room packed with og/chem/soma gear and its out smelling all of them. I indulged in a smear joint last night, rub a j over a bud to get the oils good and soaked in to the paper, and the taste of the mw completely took over the herb, mind you I'm forced to smoke commercial for afew days here, but still, was good comer, and the mw just turned it into a whole other world

Hey folks, may as well do this one as well as the nev update eh? So I'm a matter of a week or two from harvest, I'll get a few shots tonight, but wow, these plants are just beautiful, and the smell is out of this world, its like tropical haze in one and a tropical widow in the other, just mind blowing. Yield, trichs, smell, all are top notch, the taste and potency test are of course yet to come, but come on now, like its gonna be anything but fucking pure gear!

Hey folks, may as well do this one as well as the nev update eh? So I'm a matter of a week or two from harvest, I'll get a few shots tonight, but wow, these plants are just beautiful, and the smell is out of this world, its like tropical haze in one and a tropical widow in the other, just mind blowing. Yield, trichs, smell, all are top notch, the taste and potency test are of course yet to come, but come on now, like its gonna be anything but fucking pure gear!

I am waiting for your taste and potency test :)

As am I my friend, heres a quick shot or two to tide you over though. Could have done better, but wasnt too bad to a run, going again with these two sans problems, I hope.

Attachments

• Untitled-Scanned-06.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-06.jpg
    806.9 KB · Views: 719
  • Untitled-Scanned-10.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-10.jpg
    660.5 KB · Views: 537
  • Untitled-Scanned-27.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-27.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Untitled-Scanned-28.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-28.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 62
As am I my friend, heres a quick shot or two to tide you over though. Could have done better, but wasnt too bad to a run, going again with these two sans problems, I hope.

Wow those look good! I wonder how they'd go outdoors :D. So how's that potency test going :p?

Hey, almost forgot about that, the one that was very sativa i wasnt really happy with, but it was more my fault thatn anything else. Now the other 2, the 3 and the 5 i think, great smoke, wasnt a big fan of the flavour on the 5, kind of musky in a way, but very strong relaxing smoke. Now the 3, oh boy i kept the 3, very hazey and fruity taste, real strong, great yield, though they all did yield well, and gives you a very uplifting kind of feel better about your life kind of strain, its the cut i now use for people with depression issues and for those at a low stage of bi polar, just seems to be a very natural feeling happiness with her, love it!

Hey, almost forgot about that, the one that was very sativa i wasnt really happy with, but it was more my fault thatn anything else. Now the other 2, the 3 and the 5 i think, great smoke, wasnt a big fan of the flavour on the 5, kind of musky in a way, but very strong relaxing smoke. Now the 3, oh boy i kept the 3, very hazey and fruity taste, real strong, great yield, though they all did yield well, and gives you a very uplifting kind of feel better about your life kind of strain, its the cut i now use for people with depression issues and for those at a low stage of bi polar, just seems to be a very natural feeling happiness with her, love it!

I'm glad to hear that it turned out to be an awesome strain. Sounds like something I wouldn't mind smoking :D. But this hazey pheno, did it yield as much as the other phenos?

:D

Back