Mango Widow

harvset time..

looks like time for the clippers.
dont think? shes got alot left...
i'd say shes given us about all she can now and is well flushed with spring water for the last 10 days and water since d38flower

d64

mangowidowday64.jpg

mwd64.jpg

mwid64.jpg

Hey greenmoon that baby is a beaut! She looks ready to me br,. looks like it'll be a beautiful smoke. What are the smells. any mango lingering in there? Can't wait to see the dry shots. Great job GM. Green with envy

i would wait,but no more water...
i see a few white pistols left,so i would let her sweat a few days,dry out some at the root level. but it is your call and you do have the best view of her.
she will smoke fine now so tell us when she is puffed .

btw
good job man :D
scorpion

Hi Scorpion,

Ta!
Almost mssed you there..whoa....
Was thinking i should do the dry/deathwatch action on her.Shes still up so will give it a try! for sure

ps what a classic i looked at your plants(before i knew this) and decided apon this purchase now here are passing the spliff:D.well almost will let know how she goes.think? it will require a good slow dry and cure too reall maximise her best attributes,anyhoo l8tr

Strain lineage

Hia,

came across this info thort others may not have seen either.
basically its just the strain description itself ectr ,but also some additional stuff too
cheers

ps plant is coming up real nice!....smell has rippened even more:D...might even go toweek ~10!?...we shall see?

Mango Widow »»» Mango Haze x Black Widow
Mango Haze
»»» {(Haze x Haze) x NL #5} x {(Haze x Haze) x Skunk #1}
(Haze x Haze) x NL #5
Haze x Haze
Haze
O Haze
»»» Mexico x Colombia x Thailand x India
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Thailand »»» Sativa
India »»» Sativa
Haze (specified above)
NL #5
USA, Kalifornien »»» Mostly Indica
(Haze x Haze) x Skunk #1
Haze x Haze (specified above)
Skunk #1
Skunk #1
»»» Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia
Afghanistan »»» Indica
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Black Widow
»»» India x Brazil
India »»» Indica
Brazil »»» Sativa
Location: indoor, outdoor, greenhouse; Type: mostly sativa; Flowering: ~63 days; No feminized seeds.
Known Phenotypes: » new » none up to now (homogenous??)

The combination of the genetic make up is very impressive and combines two superb hybrids into a single plant line. Its origins are taken from all corners of the globe and manifest as excellent flavors and tastes that ever good grower should try one time in the life. Mind you it will take some good selecting and poses a serious challenge in decision making. It should be expected to be harvested between 8 to 10 weeks but it really depends on the climatic factors and the selected phenotype. As for yield it should be moderate to good, but in the end it is not only yield that motivates a grower, having these dried flowers in your medicine cabinet will be an honor even the best cultivator will one day demand.There is something very special possible in this particular hybrid due to its complexity , can you find it?

Heritage: Mango x Widow
Family of breed: Nl/Haze/Sk x Brazilian/Sth Indian
Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba`s
Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse
Expected yield: Indoors expect 350-500 g/m2 and in g/h or outdoors it can exceed itself.
Flowering period: Indoors expect it finished between 8-10 weeks of flowering time. In the northern hemisphere earlyOct and the southern hemisphere by April.
Recommendations: For the inexperienced growers to the most advanced cultivator.
Special Notes: This hybrid has the possibility of a champion but it needs work in selecting the best attributes that suit you and your growing space.

btw if that aint correct do let us know,ta!

Last edited:
hia,

Mwid was smelling most bloody ripe.... so i duk it! was time to bring her down~d66 flower cycle.

smells are great fruity/hazy ectr....almost on par with shark,both high:D8's pheno's in there own ways i'd say.

anyway heres a few pics of the biggest of the fresh hangers
some really nice density to these buds...
cheers
IMG_0212.jpg

:)Thanks 4 the toasty warwth thar fellaz,
and to all who stopped in for a look or a chat along the way

Yup should be a good reward this 1...15 weeks from seeds,but i reckon she'll be well worth it

ps heres few more pics to finish up
will try pop bak here for dry buds/report 2
Ta!
IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

pece
gm

I gotta say, the only MNS strain to date that I've grown was SSH, and it was absolutely stellar which is how I got to where I am today getting interested in all things Shanti, and being able to test the Early Haze. After looking at this mango widow you've produced i'm absolutely floored with the bud structure and am going to have to go with a run of this.

After 8-9 years of playing this game, going through a good 30-40 name-brand strains, I've never been more impressed, by a long shot, with anything i've seen, read about, or grown myself of shanti's(which was SSH) gear. Whether it's been pictures i've witnessed on numerous web sites or shanti's character and professionalism, as proven time and time again with his backing up of problems with his customers orders that clearly weren't his obligation, it's pretty awesome to be associated in any form with an individual with such passion and commitment to the industry. God, I sound like the ultimate ass kisser. I can only hope I do the Early Haze justice to backup what I'm stating here.

BB

Oh, by the way, When I got the Early Haze I also sent in the duckets for the Critical Mass and NHS which I also have and will eventually do up reports as room in the rooms allow.

tjhose buds look great man
well done
cant wait for the reports to be in
keep up the good work
bil

Hi guyz

BB not at all i say,
its refreshing to hear such glowing reports and also honesty from a seasoned grower,
and must admit ive been thinking about the whole thing a bit lately and whole heartidly agree.

You need only sample this MW and its futrther evident the good karma thats associated here too i reckon...spooky!:D.

btw early tests r gr8! i must say.
med herb:)fo sure
l8tr

gm

Hia

Well really was so impressed with this girl now i must say,:D
and has also sampled by an olskool toker whos had there fair share as well 2 and was equally impressed.

So therefore....i figured a 1st time strain reveiw of sorts was on the cards already,
so not gospil,,but here we goes

STRAIN REVEIW
mangowidow

Overall rating-9

Effect :slow ,steady creep! until long lasting high/time slow effect,some giggles/smily's and eventually a content(not full on) couchlock
widow 'sting' is very noticable in the head(particulaly the back and top) and face ectr...
also no muscular tension which i like about this pheno/strain to help releive any back pain.
however not neccisarilly a major muscle relaxant either i found its
Basically its more of a haze/widow effect to the entire body for me.

Phenotype:mixed-grew like a sativa..smokes more like a heavy indica

Potency: 9
Yeild :8+

Smell :8.5 -eventually ripe fruit,very sweet,also haze aromas

Tasten/a yet)early samples already 8.5+...mild/strong fruity/hazey tastes, and others.
smooth to very smooth and resinous on toke and exhale when i smoked thru water pipe.

Ease of grow :8.5

Indoor-66days flower(+vegge38d)

GARDEN INFOS

flower space 1.2x2m tent

Vegge watts:423 sont

Flower watts:423 sont

Medium:coco/perlite/vermiculite

plant height: 1.2m

plant growth style-tipped once week 3-4 vegge

semi dry buds...
IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

Cheers
gm

Last edited:
Great job Greenmoon.. I can't stop scrolling back and looking at those pictures you took every time I read an update.. Absolutely gorgeous..

BB

pat on the back time :)

great job mate stunning plants and photos

nice smoke report, just you wait untill its had a good cure mmmmmmmm:)

:)jee ta Guys

Must say its been a ride and a half and its very satisfying stuff these indoor sat dom's i understand how alot of growers prefer this now...worth tha extra few weeks sometimes,anywayz

Wanted to menton too 2 it was just like the description states for us this grow, it did involve quite some selecting,decision making and fair to say its an honour to have em just hangin,indeed!Some Great work from Shanti and Nev is possible here...Thanks for this 1 fellaz.

Ps i had a few final notes id would like to add as well,
hopefully they are worth a read
Ta

GROWERS NOTES
mango widow(pheno)

:cloned well

:large increase in bud weight during late flower stage

:good med/theraputic value

:asthetically pleasing

:seems to grow well under minimal wattage

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

Cheers
gm

Thats a Lush lookin plant

Hiya Greenmoon,

Just read through your grow, Excellent growing mate :), hope your enjoying her.Colas look very very fat & loaded with the good stuff :)

Top job bro, liked the lizard too, was that a funnel web spiders house? :)

Peace & take care

Back