Mango Widow

day 54...

Hia,

Just an little update -MW at day 54.....smell seems? too be peaking maybe 8.5/10 on the ricta scale....thinking she cant be too far too harvest now:)
Think this plant will both bomb and get widow stone/ high....

Cheerz

mwd54.jpg

mwd54-1.jpg

d54 continued..
7 branches... buds have become quite heavy but it looks like the late tie up will hold her up ok
mwd54-2.jpg

Ta
gm

lovely plant Greenmoon,
just my observation,I would say your plant is at 2/3 rds ripe///
this one shown here is the picture selected for the website photo in strains section,
it took 90 days exactly from bloom set...three full months to ripen to the golden cob.
MangoWidow_331.JPG

MangoWidow_35.JPG

this last photo is same plant different clone...Dead Ripe...
MangoWidow_27.JPG

wait for the calyxe to swell .

patience grasshopper :D

scorpion

Thankyou Scorp....funny you mentioned that as was going to try ask you that very Q...eerie:cool:
Sounds like i'd best hop back on the log,or was that a bin?,and keep on waxin a little longer ,cheers!

ps
Sweet juicy cobs!,always wondered a lil more about those...
So is the the plnt in picture 1 the same that was used for the clones pictured after it, and if so was it from seed or is it also a clone?

Cheers
gm

Last edited:
Hey Eddie whats tha good word mate thankyou as well:)...
yeah mouths watering already for these flowers...but this shark is satisfying the 'buds' and more very nicely...seriously 1 cone and you can tast frosty mango flavour for 1/2hr tooa hr!:D

anyway looks like i'd bettr not rattle on ...could be a few too go yet here mayb?....

cheerz

hi bud

Hey greenmoon,

I hadn't checked this thread out for a bit sorry bout that. Man these are comming along just great. Doing a damn fine job with them. I still have a pack, and looking at these. Then them picts scorpion showed. I am happy to have some waiting. Soon enough I will be able to begin the NHS test. Still can't wait for this one though. Maybe jsut throw a few in to go. Good luck. Can't wait to see a smoke report asap on these.peace...Ns

Hia,

Hi Ns thanks for stoppin bys

Cheers yeah i'm tryin me best with her,
all seems to be going well still iguess,
although it has begun to show some tip browning/dieoff mainly on the fans ectr.
Not sure why either as the feeds been light with regular flushings and has been on water only since week 5 1/2(week 8+ now).
Maybe its due to do with the cooling nights as we approach winter in a few days here along with the shortening lighting scheduale currently at 11/13?,or just some other environmental factor any suggestions there?

:(Yeah heard about the delay mate,thats a shame most definantly,but we will be all good when ready ectr...:cool:

neway heres a wee pic of the jar they arrived in(last oct?)
IMG_0065.jpg

first seeds MNS seeds ive had the pleasure of growing before as well(next grabd ssh and shark).Instantly hooked brutha:D

ps does any one happen to know the average %'s in this X?...ive had a few early samples and just by the look of it im thinking the Mango is the dominant plant...defiantly nice some very slight haze effects even at this preety early stage

Alright mate they look very nice indeed wont be long left now. I've started 6 mango widow they are 22 days old now and still veggin I read at the start of your grow was that it was around 5 weeks you vegged for ? What height are they are the moment ?

Cheers

Cheers! UncleE,
yeah shouldnt be too? long and all 140cm;) or so of her can come crashin' down...altho if she runs the full 90 like Scorpions Mango Widows!, well be in for a total grow time of 128days(currently~d58+38d's vegge=96)so possibly a while yet..

btw the clones im not too sure of...last time i saw they wernt lookin too pretty,
think they were over hit with the bug bomb and shocked badly ectr...fingers crossed tho they hav bounced back,will try grab a pic of those soon 2

Also heres just a picture i dug up of at april 3rd going into flower stage
Can see it has been tipped(once) and is taking shape
073.jpg

Day 57
IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

Nice one Green Moon, thanks for letting me know. 140cm I can deal with that, I wont top em so might finish a little smaller you never know.

Thanks again mate

no worries :)UncleE ,
although i should mention the plant itself is actually only about 115cm(+pot) makes about 145cm total.Not sure how you supposed to measure a plant but that should give you an idea for yours i hope anyway.

day 58
mwd58.jpg

day 60

HiA,

Has only been a couple of days but she seems to have packed on some serious weight:D since day 58

Cannot be too far fro harvest now.....wont be rushed tho
Cheers

Mw~d60
IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

wow :eek:

thats a super lookin plant there mate <she looks v heavy

how long do you think she will go to

is she just on water now

great work fella

GREAT JOB Greenmoon.My plants are now 10 weeks old.The pistils are 60% brown.Should i cut them?Any ideas?

Hey guys

thinking after the input from Scorpion! before it could be a take a while more basically anything up too around 90days from when they get 'flipped' sounds possible.Any pics of your MW's test would love to see em?

B.t.w its had water only since week 5/ 4 d's ,cheerz!

mwd60

Attachments

• llll.jpg
    llll.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 346
62d

HiA

Hi,
Shantibaba

MW is smelling great!:)
I'd have to say that she's easily an 8+/10 now...
(by comparison i gave recent srkshock clone around 9/10 in that deparment.)

Predominantly i would say its very sickly/sweet,mainly mango or similar fruit combined with lemon and a little slash of catwizz.

Nearly as strong tho are the haze tones which have recently developed,for example musty/moss/lime/spice/ectr(all hazy?)and even some very slight fuel or chemical odour of some description in there as well.
Quite a combo!

d62
IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

Cheerz
gm

Last edited:
Back