Mango Widow

Greenmoon

Hi

Have this MW going from seed and i am pretty sure it's a girl.Its about 1 week into flower and about 6 weeks and a bit in total

Hope to update as it goes...

Cheers!

Attachments

• web5.jpg
    web5.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 462
Hey budda!,thanks for stopping by mate....yes i was starting to thnk it might be a bit of a stretcher as well.Might? end up like the one in the MW growphoto's on the MNS site where she's up around the shade:) who knows...
This one's sitting under a 400W SonT in a 1.2 x 2m tent along with 1 other plant(Shark),so hopefully it will have a good amount of room ect..

Food wise it's had for Veg- AB coco Nulife Coco feed and Hygrozyme

Early flower - GrowTechnologies 'Fruit Focus' and hygrozyme

Promise some better coloured :rolleyes:pics next time too!

Cheers

Attachments

• web4.jpg
    web4.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 100
She looks like she'll get huge Greenmoon!

Hows the odor in the room with her?

I missed out on Mango Widow this year - I decided to order after everyone was out of stock :( I'll be ordering earlier this year! She looks like an awesome plant and the smoke reports have been decent on her.

I've got about 50 of these seeds and skipped over them when germing my seeds for outdoor but the more of them i see here and there the more i am being drawn towards germing a few of them.

Hey guy's,

Thanks 4 stopping by

Definantly love it so far,
Pat i know it got your vote loved that one you ran

nice amount of smell already Mrotch ,,:Dwha you waiting 4 mate

Day 49(11 days flower)

Attachments

• mw4.jpg
    mw4.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 147
  • mwi2.jpg
    mwi2.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 69
  • mwid4.jpg
    mwid4.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
You talked me into it greenmoon,i went ahead and germed a few mango widows to throw in the sun.Along with some purple pinebury and BCSC NL#5.

Hia
Hey DSSage,sounds like some top prospects there.glad you decided to germinate the MW you have too,hope you find a few nice ones.I actuallyhad a few OD in the bush this year but bad weather and even a few wallaby's or possums and stuff had a chew.
Will dig up a few photos from the phone with WinXP of those MW's and also this earlier in veg asap

Day 14 Flower,
plugging along,like watching grass grow as they say.
Nice aroma/odour developing now for sure!...
Not quite as strong as the shark though she really reeks whoa!

Attachments

• mw,shrk.jpg
    mw,shrk.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 55
Just a 2 day update folks....like watching grass grow,all good though

Day 16 12/12

Still battling a few white flys ,might be visable in the leaf shot havnt got a very good camera a.t.m unfortunantly

cheers

Attachments

• 000_0013.jpg
    000_0013.jpg
    738.3 KB · Views: 38
  • day 16.mwid.400w.jpg
    day 16.mwid.400w.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 19
  • mwid.wfly.jpg
    mwid.wfly.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 46
  • Day 16.shark.400w.jpg
    Day 16.shark.400w.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 21
Hia,

MW at Day 18~12/12

mwid.jpg

000_00103.jpg

000_00083.jpg

Cheers

Great show Greenmoon!

Your MW look very very nice. Cant wait to see em fatten up!

Looks great Greenmoon! the reason I am envious is I missed out on ordering Mango Widow - all the seedbanks have been out since I decided to order it. I'll live vicariously thru your great grow!

Hi L33t,and thanks:) for stopping by.Will give it a good go!
Cool to hear you recon she's a defo keeper 2 m8.yeah cant wait for it to fatten up now i'm already keen!

love how the sativa in the hybrid has come through more i guess since being flipped.
Rubb'd a few bud leavs for a smell test today too and was amazed at how nice this shite is smellin even at this stage im most! impressed with her.

The 3 cuts i took of her have made it and are putting out roots now so hopefully she'll be around for a long while!
000_00104.jpg

Cheers

Hi Mrothch,

Miss'd you there m8,thanks 4 the kind words too.

oh no is that really!? true(no mor mw's?).
Not sure but i thort the growshop alien still had stock?.At least they did about 6 months ago when i orded maybe you can score som there otherwise maybe pm shanti or someone in the know ect.

Would like to get som mor myself ive only 1 or 2 left as it is

Last edited:
Hi Mrothch,

Miss'd you there m8,thanks 4 the kind words too.

oh no is that really!? true(no mor mw's?).
Not sure but i thort the growshop alien still had stock?.At least they did about 6 months ago when i orded maybe you can score som there otherwise maybe pm shanti or someone in the know ect.

Would like to get som mor myself ive only 1 or 2 left as it is

Nope - they are out too - I have plenty for this years grow - I can wait to see if Shanti makes them available again this fall and grab a few packs! Yours look excellent!

Hi Mrotch,shame to hear that about MW.
Good to hear tho u still hav a those 1's left!

As i beleive perhaps JessE once said 'treat em like gold':cool:or something similar. good advice as ive begun too find out and perhaps even more tru at least 4 now?

Hi Buddha,

Hope things r ok! ect not missin the N's too much and so on.
Yeah cheers! the clones have rooted really well(bustin out the jiffy's by day 9) easliy faster than the sharks taken at the same time ect which has me puzzled,maybe the MW's are fast rooters:D,or,the fact that there seedplants,not old clones?or i just stuffed em up.really not sure bout that 1 ,neway i think? they have rooted ok too so all good in the end there.

MW ~day21(smell is still lovely so far,defo a tropical side kicking in there i recon)
mwidooow.jpg

MWDay21.jpg

ps,
Will try next update day on 28 i guess,then 35,42,49,56?,63?,ect?,ect?

Cheers!

HiA,

Hi:) Herb,been a while mate Thanks for stopping by,will try! not to dissapoint

MW~d27 12/12
(apologies about the pic,will try 4 an earth tone instead of mars next time)

MWday27.jpg

late edit...bit of a lights out pic,Cheerz
MWday28.jpg

Last edited:
Back