Mango Widow

J

JessE

Hey everyone,
For some better shots of the Mango Widow, check out my Mango Haze thread. Ive got alot of pictures of both Mango Haze and SSH along with MH in that thread. But for those of you interested in seeing some Mango Widow shots on their own, here we go :)

Mango Widow
aug_25_022.jpg

September_13th_MNS_207.jpg

From a previous grow than the ones posted above, but none the less Mango Widow

widow_male_keeper.jpg

Mango_Widow_top.jpg

100_2359.jpg

Last edited:
Mango Haze (not Mango Widow, but its a purty picture :D )

mondayoct7th004.jpg

Last edited:
More fire! More fire! More FIRE!!!

If I had seen the very first pic when I was trying to ID my dreamtime female, I'da known right away. Beautiful plants d00d. Ima get some pix in here in a lil bit. :)

LMAO

I need TP for my keyboard after all of your outdoor fire. :D

You're too kind sir :)

I actually have another Mango Widow tucked away in the corner of my Green House that I dont take many pictures of. Shes alot heavier than the resinated one pictured above, leaning pretty widow dominant I think and reminds me of my first Mango Widow plant from a few years ago now outdoors. Below is a picture of a few MNS varietys, with the Mango Widow being in there somewhere.

Oct1st096.jpg

My first Mango Widow grow from a few years ago now. These plants have all came from the same batch of seeds, although over various seasons in some cases. They have all been some outstanding plants, Ive even had males that were tough to get rid of.

I wished I had the guy below this season, instead of last! He could have came in very handy! Never quite works out the way you want it too sometimes, thats for sure. This guy below was scented like lemon drop candy! He was a quick flowerer too from memory, definitely leaned a tad bit indica. I cant stress enough to anyone out there how worth while the Mango Widows are too anyones garden. These are truely special plants. Limited Edition variety if memory serves me correctly, better get them while you can! Finding amazing plants is easy, deciding which one to keep is going to be something you will have to spend some time deciding on!

Mango_Widow_male.jpg

Last edited:
JessE, lookin GREAT!! Nov 1. is just around the corner...

I have 1 plant out (no fancy GH:D ), a superspice, and Ima let her go till we get a hard frost or rains come. Lookin like the next 10 days are ok :)

When are you thinkin of takin em?

EDIT - My plants were ~like yours when I took the rest Oct 3. I wanna see those get FAT. Of everything I took (screw that AB), the MW needed more time.

Last edited:
When are you thinkin of takin em?.

Hey barletta :)
How are you doing brother? Im not sure when harvest time will come, but its something to think about as hunting season is fast approaching. My haziest Mango Haze wont be done until atleast mid November, so Ive got quite awhile left but my window is closing as every day passes. If I can get them all hanging and in the jar, I will feel REAL good about this season.

Stay tuned, more pictures to come.

Back