List of phenos from La Niña

goldberg71

Has anyone worked with enough La Niña to be able to know how many different phenos there are? Of the few seeds I popped I only got 2 females. One plant was the same size and shape of BW with flowers very similar to BW in size and shape. The other was a pure sativa pheno obviously this was taller with buds that were extremely fox tailing. They were both very good but sativa pheno is better. So I'm wondering how many different pheno resemble a pure sativa?

Hi gb! It is somthing I want know also! Do you have more details about those two plants? Like how long did they took to flower and flavors/high?
Thank you very much.

Cheeers

Fumeke :)

Hi gb! It is somthing I want know also! Do you have more details about those two plants? Like how long did they took to flower and flavors/high?
Thank you very much.

Cheeers

Sorry Fum ---> I just noticed this. I'm not good at describing the taste. It's just what I'd call exotic. Meaning I like it and haven't tasted anything like it. As far as strength goes I've been blazing for 28 years and best it's special in both aspects taste and effect to this point I haven't let any out of my possession. That will change but not until I have more. Out of the 6 seeds I started I got 2 females, 3 males, and my first hermie. I've seen pollen on females here and there. But in the 3-4 years I've been doing this I've never had a hermie. One had large nice tight buds. The other I must say I've never seen anything like it. I have one at 5 weeks now. I tried uploading a few pics from my phone but it wouldn't let me. One female had flowers just like my BW but it smelled and tasted better to me. The other was either a mutan or very haze pheno that didn't reach its limits because of me. It has thick side branches but smaller flowers at each node. Even the larger main colas had the most stem that I've ever seen. I'd say it didn't have any bag appeal but if I blind folded you and let touch and smell both there's no doubt everyone would pick this plant. I have 2/3 of a pack still to go through and I just picked up a spring cleaning of it. So I have over a 100 beans on hand of them. That should give you an idea of how interested this strain has me after only 2 females. For me I prefer it to the mango haze HANDS DOWN. but once again I only popped 6 seeds and got 5 females and they were all the same pheno. My friends loved it and it was strong but the flavor I didn't like. I think I have pics of the first run I can post and I'll be taking pics weekly from now on of the one flowering.

Thank you very much.

Cheeers

I tried uploading some pictures and they won't upload. Last time I tried from my phone. I'm on my laptop now and the results are the same.

Hi man ,

Great it's your best after 28 years smoking & 3-4 years growing , you will

come across a lot more hermies and down right shite in your future , I bet ,

mutants & all other bizzare shit , welcome to the growin world mate . Same cut/plant you have will react to light leaks / drought, flood / over-under feed , Hi/Lo temps , hum , root temp , canopy temp , air flow , fresh air, bugs , etc..etc..

See where I'm going , a lot of factors affect plants :D

Run them 100 seeds and you may feel like you won the Lottery when you find many above average plants and then maybe a Diamond in the rough :D

Or run them 1 - 3 at a time because they may be that special :cool: They sound stable , 5 girls , same pheno ,

Good Luck ;)

Did you select La Nina for outdoor or Indoor growth ?

The interesting part for me , is the parents , Mystery Haze . Shanti has access to some fine Genetics WorldWide ;)

Hope you have fun , & please post the results ;)

Sorry man , not run any , but you Q sparked my interest , Wish you Good Luck .

Be great to see a 100 seed grow out of La Nina , I remember a real nice girl called Nina :cool: body to die for ;) haha

peace

Hi mates; I also would like more information about the phenotypes. I'm running a round of Niñas outdoor, from far six similar plants one month and a half old, good germination rate of 10 removed all four not show the same vigor

Hi all. Interested here that a few are growing La Nina. I grew some out last year and basically came up with one plant to flower, I'll put a pic up when permitted. Now, I've never grown any widow so I am not sure but I would say the pheno I grew out was leaning toward the widow side of things rather than the haze (Mull. Madness? :D ) Taste was really nice in my opinion.. almost jet-fuelly running into some sort of sweet sometimes almost too sweet into an almost incensie-pepper taste. It is the sexiest pot I have ever smoked Really. The high for me was almost a racy take-off almost to but not quite, but not all the time a lil paranoia, settling into a peaceful, fairly medicated, relaxed and happy zone...and ya start to get horny fair dinkum lol Love it and am going to run the last of my seeds this winter. I just had some major surgery so am not on my feet quite yet but itching to get a grow going and La Nina is first off the rank.. Forgive my ramble and I appreciate your patience. Nice to see a current La Nina thread happening again.
Peace and good growing
Vinnno

See where I'm going , a lot of factors affect plants :D

Did you select La Nina for outdoor or Indoor growth ?

The interesting part for me , is the parents , Mystery Haze .

Hope you have fun , & please post the results ;)
Of course other factors affect the plants. It's just other than the last few weeks I've been able to easily control them all. Having the blower go down on central A/C complicated things for me. Yearly cleaning ect was to be done at the end of the month. But motor crapped out and I haven't been able to draw in cold air from outside with the weather.

I can only grow indoors. My dream is to be able to grow outside or greenhouse. So much free light out there and I can't take advantage of it. :mad::mad:

No mystery it's mullumbimby madness. I found that in my search and came from shanti himself somewhere on here. What's interesting to me is he considers it a thai/colombian. Now what I can't find is are the other strains that say thai/colombian are they ALSO MM??

Last edited:
I got an answer to my question. Afghan/haze and La Niña are completely different. My hope they shared haze parents has been crushed.

By Mystery I meant....Special... .Can't find the right word just yet... will get back to that one :D

Old Mother Sativa is reported to have thai & columbo in ;)

Going back to what's in la Nina's Parents :cool: the rabbit hole get's deeper :D or not

And I'm not too sure what Q you meant about Afghan Haze , I can't seem to find what you were asking about that :confused:

peace out fella

I grew some La Niña outdoors and seemed to notice 2 basic phenotypes although the sample size was small, 4 or 5 girls. One thing I wanted to mention here is that after a few months of curing you will be really surprised (to the good).

By Mystery I meant....Special... .Can't find the right word just yet... will get back to that one :D

Old Mother Sativa is reported to have thai & columbo in ;)

Going back to what's in la Nina's Parents :cool: the rabbit hole get's deeper :D or not

And I'm not too sure what Q you meant about Afghan Haze , I can't seem to find what you were asking about that :confused:

peace out fella
The haze parent is described as Thai/columbian origins for afghan haze. It's harder to find info about the La Niña haze parent. But I've found a post from shanti that said the LN haze parent was Thai/Colombian in origins and went on to say he was around Australia at the time he joined the parents. And that "others" called this haze mullumbimby madness. So I was hoping since he considered MM to be Thai/ Colombian origins. With afghan haze being described that way also I thought maybe the 2 parents were identical or related.

Last edited:
In the end two phenotypes one mulumbi shooting, huge plant to grow flowering ended in late October with a size of more than 3 meters and a diameter of 2 meters, great production and super freeze, super elastic branches,He has admitted the cut three times, and bending still three meters !. Pepper flower scents in total, after two months of treatment odor of cat piss and something floral. the other shorter phenotype, supported the court and later in mid-November smells sweet floral flowering as a disinfectant, less production and less ice.

Last edited:
Back