Light Burn ?

Dkeppel

Kia Ora,

Everything about these plants appears happy, healthy and normal except for a few of them the very tips of the bud look completely white.

I'm growing under LED strips, this is only my 2nd grow using these strips and last time I had some light burning issues but symptoms were on the leaves, seems odd that this grow the leaves appear completely normal but the tips of the buds looked bleached.

IMG_20200318_142829_compress34.jpgIMG_20200318_142843_compress92.jpg

Thank you for confirming that for me Guelaguetza, I'd assumed it was light burn, I would of expected the top leaves to show some signs of stress too is all, it also threw me that only a few of the buds have the bleaching and it isn't only the ones closest to the light.

I was thinking about it earlier and I had noticed some praying of the top leaves days before noticing the bleached buds, it's quite hard to judge how powerful these LEDs are, I miss the days of the hand test :D

Kia Ora,

It's over saturation of light I suppose your right Vlad, I've never seen it under HPS but I've been told it's possible normally you would just get heat stress from the lamp in my experience.

It's all a distant memory now, they pretty much grew out of it, you can hardly tell anymore the green sort of took over the white in the end, I really should harvest these plants there ready.

Back