LB's 2021 Summer Grow Pictorial

LB, ol buddy, looking busy and fruitful again this year. Congratulations!
Particularly interested in your MNS lines and the Rosetta Stone. Seems like the new mom used for that hybrid was similar to the late flowering JH pheno y’all found last year, crossed to P75 dad.
Taking notes on your successes. Thanks ‘partner
🍻

Thank you for the kind words, @Shrimp&Grits! Running all new stuff this year with a big focus on MNS gear. Hearing many good things about the Bananium also. Or as @Kryppler says, "Insanium in the Bananium". She's a looker and not taking a backseat to anyone. Have 5 'batches' growing in 4 locations. Should have some pics of Batch#1 soon, they area few feet tall right now. Most pics will be of my deck grow as I live with those girls ha ha!

Been missing your posts, do you have an outdoor guerilla grow this year? Please say 'yes'! :)

Longball

Again!

Today's forecast includes rain for the next 7 days. Woke up to these headlines in the paper today:

"Relentless rainfall wipes out Hudson Valley crops
Hudson Valley farmers are losing harvests to storms, little sunlight"

(sigh) One side of the country won't rain at all, the other side won't stop raining. We need a compromise here!

Longball

Batch #5

Doubled in size last 2 weeks. I live with the Batch #5 girls so you will mostly see pics of them. This is mostly MNS gear. I have 3 batches of 8 MNS plants. One here, one 15 miles away, one 30 miles away. If something happens to one batch then hopefully the other batches will survive. I guess it's part of 'never put all your eggs in one basket'!

Left to right - G13xAfSK, Early Queen, Master Kush x Skunk, Critical Skunk. I wanted smaller plants, I got smaller plants! Flowering stretch starts in about 2 weeks here. Still unsure of sex. Smaller pot on far right is Jack Herer Auto trying to hold her own against the 'heavy hitters' ;) She's starting to flower so she's about done height wise.

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

Longball

More Rain

5 more days of rain coming! Had to get that 'off my chest'! When life hands you rain, make umm,….edibles? Now, back to the tender tale of this 2021 Grow Pictorial.

Once a kitchen, rain has made it into a grow room without grow lights! They look quite happy so if the girls are happy….:) There are 8 Autoflower's there so I gave 17 away! This is going to be the best year ever!

Webp.net-compress-image(1).jpg

Jack Herer Auto Many people have never seen a bud start to grow and form. I am still astonished each time someone sees an autoflower bud and say they had never seen a bud on a plant before! I've been smoking with some of these people 50 years! Autoflower Girls are no different. They have never seen growth like that so they call me and ask 'what's up wit dis'? Now the fun and games I told you about earlier begins 😉 Insider Trading Tip: Monday morning will be a good time to invest in companies that sell the 'little blue pill' because I'm about to buy a fuck-ton of them! I wouldn't make this shit up if it wasn't true! This is going to be this best year ever!

Webp.net-compress-image(2).jpg

Once a race car garage, rain has made it a grow garage without grow lights. I guess I need some 'grow' lights, but, that's a whole 'nother can of worms! 11 plants here. 8 MNS. Others are Star Dawg, Bananium, and Rosetta Stone. All but Star Dawg were started on the same day. Rosetta Stone was tallest first out of the gate, Bananium was a close second and looked better, now one of the G13xAfSk is growing an inch a day when sunny. All plants are looking healthy and seem to really love the sun(which is rarely seen)!

Webp.net-compress-image(3).jpg

Longball

Looking good longball! I also gave away all my autoflowers to ladies that were “interested” in that sort of thing. But in my case i was taken and the ladies were old… so the return may not have been the same as what i hope for you LB! It was all smiles when we saw what we “grew” together, which is what matters. I think there were some some citrusy LA Divas and some blue dreamatic that got passed around there. The bluedreamatic says its 14% and i bet it was all of that, and it had a nice marriage of ruderalis and blueberries that tasted very funky together. A philips cmh bulb works good to keep them going back in and out of sunlight in my little experience. If you got your plants in pots in the garage you could get the party started early right about now by giving them more darkness to start flower- if you have anything you’re worried about finishing there. Just a thought. Rock on longball!

@Kryppler, said: "I also gave away all my autoflowers to ladies that were “interested” in that sort of thing....It was all smiles when we saw what we “grew” together, which is what matters."

Hello Kryppler!

Always good to hear from you and thanks for the kind words! As usual you offer up some pretty good ideas! Good to see people thinking! :) Also, keep an eye out for my "Kryppler's Med Tent Coma Brownie" recipe. I will post it up over in the 'Edibles' thread in the next week or two or whenever I stop eating them long enough to post up a coherent post!

Longball

wisp said: "polycarbonate roofing seems better it's bomb proof (🤷‍♂️🤔)

Hello wisp!

Sounds legit! I've always been fascinated by things that are bomb proof and bullet proof! Women proof? Don't think the technology is there yet! ;) Polycarbonate roofing seems like a great place to grow "Da Bomb"! :)

Longball

Another Dreary Day....

but stopped raining long enough to take a few pics of some girls before I chop them, most likely last pics of of these girls :(

Bruce Banner#2 in the foreground has pink/purple calyx's and green leaves. BB#3 has purple calyx's and purple leaves, BB#1 in the very back has no purple at all!
1 Webp.net-compress-image(2).jpg

Bruce Banner#3 is a looker! Long and lean like I like my girls. My grandmother always said the meat closest to the bone is the sweetest. She was right! ;)

2 Webp.net-compress-image(1).jpg

BB#3

3 Webp.net-compress-image(4).jpg

BB#3 Gonna hate to chop her but real interested how she cures up!

4 Webp.net-compress-image(5).jpg

BB#1 has no purple at all. Looks enough like pot to fool Fat Freddy Freekowski!

5 Webp.net-compress-image(3).jpg

Jack Herer Auto starting to flower. Looks like she's going to be a beast of an Auto. They have come a long way since I first started growing them! Let me be the first to say - they still have a long way to go but they are getting better.

6 Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

First Auto I grew - Super Lemon Haze - not too impressive!

7 Webp.net-compress-image(7).jpg

First Auto - she finish nicely and smelled wonderful. Very small yield - maybe 14 grams. Was it worth it? After a few months of curing I gave the finished product away. The smile on that person's face said it was worth it!

8 Webp.net-compress-image(6).jpg

Longball

Last edited:
Finally, 1 day of sunshine!

musashi said "Can’t wait to see what you do with the Critical Skunk! 😛"

The Critical Skunk sure loves the sunshine! Now, if we just string a few days of sunshine together!

Critical Skunk
Webp.net-compress-image(3).jpg

Everyone loves the sun! The front right one in the smaller pot is a Jack Herer Auto. Because she is in a smaller pot and just as tall as the other girls she thinks she is one of the 'big dogs'! I like to talk to my plants so I keep telling her; "You're an Auto. Look, you are flowering already. The big dogs are not! You can't pee like a puppy if you want to run with the big dogs!" She don't care! She does what she wants. I met a woman like that once......

It seems like you couldn't swing a cat by the tail on this deck without hitting a plant!
Webp.net-compress-image(4).jpg

I keep saying I'm going to chop this one every day but then I notice a little more resin and gooeyness(?) so I wait.......

Webp.net-compress-image(5).jpg

Almost too pretty to chop.

Webp.net-compress-image(6).jpg

Getting close! What's the saying? When you think it's ready, give it another week?

Webp.net-compress-image(7).jpg

Longball

Last edited:
Happy plants my friend
My outdoor this year is all prep. Moved to Washington state over the summer and getting a late start. Mostly prepping for next year. I do have a plant out though, Early Skunk from MNS. Robust and picking up momentum. No sex.
920DD2F7-F9EB-40DE-BC04-62485031A1CC.jpeg

Watching the good growers this year when I get a chance to drop in here, seems like everyone’s doing so well. Happy harvest to everybody.
I have a fabric pot with three plants in it, inside a greenhouse I’m trying to fix up. One of the three has super fat oversized leaves for being so young. HokoBerry from PNW Roots
4747D72D-1C19-4436-B932-702E00805A35.jpeg

Slowing it down a bit....

Why slow it down it the middle of grow season? There is the weather. This July is one of the wettest on record and averaging 5 degrees F cooler than normal;

"According to the National Weather Service, 8.93 inches of rain has fallen this month in Albany, leaving the region less than an inch short of the record – 9.91 inches – set in 2009. The second-wettest July saw 9.37 inches of rain. The region averages 4.55 inches in July."

Yesterday, just north of me got hit with 4 inches of rain in one hour! And then the Olympics have slowed me down quite a bit! How? Well, I was watching the Olympics, and smoking dope, and drinking bourbon, when I decided, "I can do that!". Shortly after I told my friend, "Here, hold my drink", this happened.

hand.jpg

Yeah, this has slowed me down. A bit. Just waiting on the results of the MRI to determine if I need just a hard cast for 3 months or if a screw is needed in my wrist and a hard cast for 3 months. It could be worse, one of my plants could have got hurt! Either way, the Autoflowers don't give hoot. They just keep auto-ing on.

Jack Herer Auto

auto.jpg

A gender reveal party has revealed that this Master Kush x Skunk is a female! The 'F' on the name tag is part of my top secret code to let me know this plant is a female. Pretty clever, eh? I will admit I amaze myself sometimes! I certainly amaze my friends when watching the Olympics! mk.jpg

Longball

Slowing it down a bit....

Why slow it down it the middle of grow season? There is the weather. This July is one of the wettest on record and averaging 5 degrees F cooler than normal;

"According to the National Weather Service, 8.93 inches of rain has fallen this month in Albany, leaving the region less than an inch short of the record – 9.91 inches – set in 2009. The second-wettest July saw 9.37 inches of rain. The region averages 4.55 inches in July."

Yesterday, just north of me got hit with 4 inches of rain in one hour! And then the Olympics have slowed me down quite a bit! How? Well, I was watching the Olympics, and smoking dope, and drinking bourbon, when I decided, "I can do that!". Shortly after I told my friend, "Here, hold my drink", this happened.

View attachment 52699

Yeah, this has slowed me down. A bit. Just waiting on the results of the MRI to determine if I need just a hard cast for 3 months or if a screw is needed in my wrist and a hard cast for 3 months. It could be worse, one of my plants could have got hurt! Either way, the Autoflowers don't give hoot. They just keep auto-ing on.

Jack Herer Auto

View attachment 52700

A gender reveal party has revealed that this Master Kush x Skunk is a female! The 'F' on the name tag is part of my top secret code to let me know this plant is a female. Pretty clever, eh? I will admit I amaze myself sometimes! I certainly amaze my friends when watching the Olympics! View attachment 52701

Longball
[/QUOTE

sorry accidentally posted nothing.
Always cracks me up brain thinks I can do that body thinks I’m a fucken idiot. Love the olympics love ya thread!

Idiot, you cursed your self.
Didn't you know that in the deep south any time someone says 'Hold my (beer/drink) and watch this' it inflicts a southern curse onto the person resulting in bodily damage ?
I swear, it's a proven fact....just go look up youtube videos that start with hold my beer or hold my drink.
See ? internet proof.
The only way to remove said curse is to get your drink back from whoever is holding it and slap the hell out of that person while saying 'you were going to let me do that?, what kind of friend are you ?'.
Every southern boy knows this....we just don't share it with you yankees :)

n2ishun said: "...just go look up youtube videos that start with hold my beer or hold my drink."

ha ha yeah, that's where I got the idea from....some funny/dumbass shit there!

"The only way to remove said curse is to get your drink back from whoever is holding it and slap the hell out of that person.."

My Mama raised a gentleman, not a fool! Besides, I ain't slappin' no Autoflower Girl! Now, if it had been you holding my drink, Big Fun right there! ;)

Autoflower Girl - Chanda - we roadie together for Irish band 'Get Up Jack' . Crew gets free trip for Ireland tour each spring! Picture taken from Cohoes Music Hall. Beautiful old hall built in 1874!
Chanda.jpg

"Every southern boy knows this....we just don't share it with you yankees :)"

We're from Pocahontas County, West Virginia! I'd be careful about about who I called "yankee", Mr. Gunny, Sir! Just 'cuz I'm surrounded by them I got them surrounded, it don't make me one of them! :p

Longball

Last edited:
Just love it when....

....those leaves just stand up straight and look like radar tracking the early morning sun!

Webp.net-compress-image(9).jpg

Webp.net-compress-image(8).jpg

Marijuana is such a beautiful plant. I could just sit here on the deck looking at these plants all day. All night too! They look just as pretty in the moonlight. Of course, Autoflower Girls aren't so bad to look at on the deck either. I will admit there are some fine looking 'wimmins' up here in 'Yankee Land', though I'm partial to women from the Carolina's myself. Especially Miss Grace, a blonde six-footer with legs that go from the ground all the way to, well, heaven! :)

"If I had Aladdin's lamp
for only a day
I'd make a wish
and here's what I'd say:
Nothing could be finer
than a girl from Carolina
In the morning!" - Al Jolson

Longball

Back