LB's 2021 Summer Grow Pictorial

Enjoying morning coffee with the girls...

Star Dawg, Master Kush x Skunk, G13 x Afghan Skunk. All pregnant. Bad girls! They say a good girl is good, and I say, a bad girl is better! :love: Love them bad girls!
3 Girls (2).jpg

A lovely view to start the day with my morning coffee! It always brings a smile to my face and a tear of happiness to my eye! I love growing marijuana!
3 close.jpg

Longball

Comrades, my garden does well at Chernobyl. Now we can show world no problems here.
Plants 1.jpg

In Motherland melons grow you big!
WaterMelon-Feast.jpg

Bugs with happiness 🍻
Bug.jpg

See zero problems here! Only problem bourgeois western journalists fake news. How you say in the English, "We 'putin' them out of the businesses". ha ha
Goodbye the fake news :poop:
Hello Motherland :love:

Longball Longballovich

Hello Comrade @High-mish!

I had a male and a female. In the environment they were in I'd say they both about doubled in height after they started flowering.

Longball

So far...

the plan to grow smaller plants is working ok. Learn many new things each season! :love:

Right to left, Critical Skunk, Star Dawg, Master Kush x Skunk, Rosetta Stone, and G13 x Afghan Skunk. A very shy MK x Sk, and Jack Herer refused to be in the picture.
Critical Skunk, Star Dawg, MKxAfSk, Rosetta Stone, MKxAfSk .jpg

G13 x AfSk, Rosetta Stone
G13xAfSk, Rosetta Stone.jpg

Star Dawg -
pre-puberty!
Star Dawg Child).jpg

Star Dawg - has grown into a beautiful young woman with bumps and curves in all the right places!
Star Dawg.jpg

Longball

Rounding the last turn at the top of the homestretch

In hindsight, so glad that I had decided to grow tiny plants this year. So much easier to move around to the sun in general, and much easier with this broken wrist! No topping, training, or anything done except to make sure they were tiny. First time growing MNS seeds and was curious what tiny MNS plants would look like in their 'natural' state. Next year's MNS plants will be tiny, topped, and made bushier.
Tiny C.jpg

Same plants. New Detergent. Ancient Chinese secret.
Webp.net-compress-image(8).jpg

Longball

Last edited:
Well, no,

I didn't grow it and I don't know what it is! What I do know is that a friend just stopped by and said he grew way too many plants
and pleaded with me to take it off his hands, he has no room for it! He's a friend asking for help so I can't tell him to go f*ck
himself so I did what friends do, I helped him out and took the plant! This is going on while my next door neighbor is mowing
my lawn for me. What a great day in the neighborhood! :)

Unknown
UKN.jpg

Longball

New besom for the deck? Harvest begins! You'll have enough for winter and friends too!

mu

yeah, it kind of looks like that. Halloween coming up, maybe I'll take it for a test drive. ;) I'll use the leaves and popcorn buds for edibles and give the buds and colas away! Gonna have a lot of friends this winter lol

Longball

It turns out that the plant hanging in the above picture was an 'OG Kush'. He grew mostly some Shiskaberry's and OG Kush's plus a few unknown. I saw the plants a few days before chop and they were all beautiful(don't look so good here). He asked me to look at them to determine when to harvest, sorry I forgot my camera. I thought he needed a coupla few weeks according to my trusty heavy-duty zircon encrusted lighted 60X jewelers loupe! Just eyeballing it told me the same thing. Turns out his 'Window of Harvest' was in 3 days! 'Why', I asked. Because he is going on vacation on Oct. 2nd! WTF!!!

He's been growing here for 30+ years. About a quarter mile from me. The 'Window of Harvest' here is Oct. 1st give or take a bit depending on any combination of weather, mold, and powdery mildew. I'm still stuck at WTF would you go on vacation then?
Anyway, I took a picture of the base of the plant compared to my biggest plant base. Easily twice the size of mine. The bottom branch was near as big as my main stalk. I would have never cut it down this early as all trichomes were clear. The thought of it is making me sick so I am going to take another Vitameatavegamin to feel better! SMH!
Webp.net-compress-image(10).jpg

Should be good enough for edibles or giving away! :)

Longball

Medicine thisclose to chopping

Pic taken Sept 25th. Usually have to harvest a few days after that around here. It has been cloudy, threatening to rain and humid the past two weeks. Typical around here and why we harvest the last week of September.
Sept 25.jpg

I always wondered about finishing in the garage and this year, thanks to musashi posting up a good deal on quality LED lights, I purchased some and decided to try to finish in the garage. Due to a broken wrist I was not able to set it up the way I would have liked but was able to cobble together the lights, oscillating fan, dehumidifier, heater, and hydrometer and see what happens. Was able to get a couple more weeks out of them. Two things I noticed about the garage were that older fan leaves yellowed and fell off much quicker than outdoors. I wonder why. Also noticed now there are magnesium deficiency signs showing up. Not sure why as I'm doing the same thing as other years. Chopping in a day or two so not much to do about it.
Garage
Garage.jpg

About ready to chop. Popcorn buds were stripped a while back and pretty much the fans leaves are gone and the few there will fall very soon. This looks to be my harvest for this season. Wanted smaller plants. ✔ Wanted enough medicine to get though the year. ✔ Could I have done better? ✔ Will I do better next year as a member of Mr. Nice. Grow Forum? ✔ Successful year? ✔

Somewhere in here are 2 Master Kush x Skunk, and a Critical Skunk, G13 x AfSk, Rosetta Stone, Star Dawg. All have been mated to a G13 x AfSk male. Medicine Man, CDB Shark Shock, and some of these seeds are on the agenda for next year.
Chop.jpg

Longball

Back