LATEST UPDATE

Just got another reassuring msg from Sara:

"Hello XXX,
right now we are dealing with an urgent family situation. Everything is fine and we hope to be back doing our work as soon as possible!
Please let anyone that is worried know that we are fine and that we are healthy"

As we say in Dutch: "we can sleep on both ears again" ;)

@Big Sur Why do you post this here? I saw ICM was offline since the start of this week but didn't make/see a connection with MNS

There is no connection between MrN and IcyRag and I never implied that there was any. I posted this HERE because a lot of other people were posting threads and making reference HERE from IcyRag. IcyRag seems to be up and running again, though in a new revised configuration. They are still using vBulletin though. vBulletin has a lot of security flaws, and XenForo is a lot better IMO as an experienced computer design engineer. And of course Dave Watson is still a mod over there. But that fact and Watson are irrelevant in the real world.

Clear as mud?

Last edited:
There is no connection between MrN and IcyRag and I never implied that there was any. I posted this HERE because a lot of other people were posting threads and making reference HERE from IcyRag. IcyRag seems to be up and running again, though in a new revised configuration. They are still using vBulletin though. vBulletin has a lot of security flaws, and XenForo is a lot better IMO as an experienced computer design engineer. And of course Dave Watson is still a mod over there. But that fact and Watson are irrelevant in the real world.

Clear as mud?

I think they're talking about the connection being you. In a thread titled LATEST UPDATE which was about Shanti and his current situation, was responded to by you talking about ICMAG update. Which i guess is an update, just not one with any relevance.

Bluntmassa im pretty sure I've seen your name on almost every marijuana forum. Always just figured it was the same guy.

I hope everything is ok with Shanti. As he works in a gray area I can understand the lack of transparency.

If mud is supposed to be clear then no.. still not clear why you'd post "ICM being down" in this thread.

But let's end the discussion here. Thx
Did you read the post above yours? or the post about ICMAG...? Blunt said someone on icmag saw shanti... then Big Sur goes to icmag and sees it is down. Crystal Clear?

Supposedly someone on ICmag seen Shantibaba on Monday, so he's probably good.

I think they're talking about the connection being you. In a thread titled LATEST UPDATE which was about Shanti and his current situation, was responded to by you talking about ICMAG update. Which i guess is an update, just not one with any relevance.

If mud is supposed to be clear then no.. still not clear why you'd post "ICM being down" in this thread.

But let's end the discussion here. Thx

"Clear as mud" is an American idiom. A phrase which I gather is completely lost on the international scene. And so for clarity sake... I was merely responding to this post by Blunt in this thread (after looking at IcyRag online and noting that the site was down).

Supposedly someone on ICmag seen Shantibaba on Monday, so he's probably good.

C'mon guys! I started this thread with the intention of keeping you informed about Shanti and his family. Take the other stuff to the back channels. I am still wishing Shanti and his family peace and safe passage. As always prayers.

“If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?” -Rumi

🤙Mu

Deleted it for you mu..lol
But I’m still confused why he would drop that post in this thread.. Is he only one that gets that message when trying to visit? Didn’t think so. I bet you saved blunt some time trying to log in. I’m sure he’s thankful?? So what was the point again canna, can you explain it please, cause old matey’s struggling...I’m sure he be thankful for your help.. there you go, I see a like from him...

Reactions: CVH
You may have seen an "unsecure connection notice" lately. This is due to needing to renew the SSL Certificate. We have had this happen before and it is a simple matter to pay the dues in order to get reissuance. This, @kristian and I are working on.
As far as Shanti is concerned, he is around but due to the nature of this biz it is necessary to remain tight lipped as to whereabouts. Case in point, seems we have a few idiot stoners here, eeyores who find it necessary to take what little information we have from this site and then megaphone doom and gloom over to ICM. Obviously youngsters lacking discretion who didn't grow up when words were spoken sparingly and a handshake was a bond. Remind me not to leave any loose change lying around. Back in the day loudmouths were ostracised or worse, disappeared. /r
We are all waiting. Please be patient, minimize the prattle and use common sense. Thank you.

🤙Mu

Awe c'mon everyone likes a little prattle.

I heard Shanti is in hiding. Several governments are looking for his whereabouts. It's said he owes back due child support from about 20 women from all corners of the globe. All the way from Socotra Yemen, to Lake Hillier in western Australia. More women come out with claims of him being the father every day.

You may have seen an "unsecure connection notice" lately. This is due to needing to renew the SSL Certificate. We have had this happen before and it is a simple matter to pay the dues in order to get reissuance. This, Kristian and I are working on.
As far as Shanti is concerned, he is around but due to the nature of this biz it is necessary to remain tight lipped as to whereabouts. Case in point, seems we have a few idiot stoners here, eeyores who find it necessary to take what little information we have from this site and then megaphone doom and gloom over to ICM. Obviously youngsters lacking discretion who didn't grow up when words were spoken sparingly and a handshake was a bond. Remind me not to leave any loose change lying around. Back in the day loudmouths were ostracised or worse, disappeared. /r
We are all waiting. Please be patient, minimize the prattle and use common sense. Thank you.

🤙Mu

Thanks for let us know that too musashi. I was wondering whats going on with the site

Awe c'mon everyone likes a little prattle.

I heard Shanti is in hiding. Several governments are looking for his whereabouts. It's said he owes back due child support from about 20 women from all corners of the globe. All the way from Socotra Yemen, to Lake Hillier in western Australia. More women come out with claims of him being the father every day.

That sounds like quite a breeding program...

Hi all, just quick msg to confirm my order has arrived. I had thought it was doomed and given up, but then a package arrived.
Ordered Feb 8th
Arrived May 28th
Seeds look better than any I have received from auction previously, large/coloured stripe/spots, generally healthy looking.
3 extra seeds per vial.
Thanks again to all involved for the service you provide.
You rock!

Back