Latest Auction Offerings

What attracts you to MNS genetics vs USA genetics if you are an Indica fan? Seems most in the US prefer OG and purple varieties. Are you a breeder? Please don't pigeon hole me brah. This thread was started bc of my excitement with G13xAfSk. I am bi-partison lol and once I get thru the current sativa run, I'll be growing Critical and G13 varieties, the venerable NL5xAfg and the awesome Medicine Man (GF fav) once again. No way will these varieties be neglected as they are all consistently exceptional as you are probably finding out. In many ways, they are a funner grow; big stinky buds in a short period of time- what's not to like? And then there is the CBD side of things. The CBD MediHaze and CBD Shark Shock are excellent medicines. I plan to explore CBD Nordle and CBD CM soon. Additionally, looks like we'll have enough interest in the CBD project which should yield some interesting results. Does this interest you as it would be great to have your expertise on board. I dream of having a larger grow space, growing all three types simultaneously. Does that make me a tri-partison lol? And now I am fascinated by the delta-8 stuff. Lastly, I am really interested in the "Shanti's back of the fridge series!" If I could put a name to it, I'd call it the "Back to the Future" series though the former has a nice ring to it haha. I prefer to think that I am a medicine lover. Aloha brah!

🤙Mu

What attracts you to MNS genetics vs USA genetics if you are an Indica fan? Seems most in the US prefer OG and purple varieties. Aloha brah!

🤙Mu

I have such an answer for you as to your 1st question and such response to the rest! If you didn't post perfect Haze photos shoving you into the Pidgeon whole would not be so easy!!!!!

well, being from Michigan, I have gotten alot of "imported" dank weed from Canada, PNW, Cali, East coast, and the chemdawg/diesel lineage stuff out of VA; and I have been lucky to have the monkey paw once. Haze was a thing that floated through once and awhile, and almost never on a dispensary shelf. remember, I started smoking in 2009 right after I started growing for those who have seen me type that before. having now grown a few varieties from MNS, I am pretty sure everyone back in 2009-2011 were growing MNS varieties for the dispensaries.

I do not view it as dutch or MNS VS USA genetics. once you have smoked enough elite varieties that were grown well, and you start lookin at the base of the USA genepool. you see almost the entire thing is based on the work of Nevil, and all the people who he was trading with in the USA and Canada. Shantibaba, In addition to doing his own work, keeps the older varieties in is collection as close to original as possible, and is considered to be holding the most original versions of this work in the world from what I understand.

I view it as me trying to grow and share plants that are old school and will cause nostalgia. Because It seems that the market around here is not catering to people who would experience 90's or 80s nostalgia.

multiple of my NL5 x Afghan, and both my Keeper Critical Skunks have flowers turning purple, and very few purple varieties are "purple". I know that sounds dumb, but Purps is a smell/flavor/effect profile associated with the Purple Color. Purple weed is popular because it photographs well. w/ an older crowd they want a type of Purple that they associate the color with the effect, flavor, and smell. called Purps.

I too am excited for The G.A.S. I have a pack waiting for after I have grown a couple packs of its parent lines so I can see how they combined!

I, personally love old school super skunk, Nordle is the closest living relative to Super Skunk that is available for purchase.

I love sales, and the auction's are sales, and therefore I now have too many MNS packs compared to other breeders. which used to be Bodhi and Bad Dawg.

I do grow OG Kush and Chemdog plants. but I Mainly grow hybrid versions by Bodhi or other breeders who use the 88G13HP male. a well kept version of Nevil's work. I also try to purchase as many heritage hybrids or IBL types as I can. Many of the 80s kush cuts Bodhi uses, when crossed to the 88g13hp, have people in thier 60's telling me "this is the best weed I have had since (insert year from the 80s) This skunk spray/acrid afghan NL5xAfghan smells as good or better than all but the best hashplant hybrid. and that smelt like burnt rubber. offensively so. the super yielding Appalachian Hashplant phenotype.

I too am popping some CBD stuff, the Nordle and the Amnesia. One of my patients wants less sleepy times, and less "OMFG WHY CANT I FOCUS ON ANYTHING" type effects, because apparently I only grow those kinds of flowers. My dad is finally willing to smoke weed and build a tolerance so he can take simpson oil. but only if I grew it.

I will happily participate! I just did not want to offer when Shanti asked for volunteers as I was even more new then than I am now, and wanted to give others who would benefit more from a free batch of cbd seeds to help people.

If the CBD critical mass is like it was when Shanti 1st released it, be prepared for Oxycontin levels of pain relief!!!!! I didn't smoke it as each phenotype had the effect oxycontin does on me to some degree. pain relief, with a sense of falling backwards w/ mild vertigo. my friend who had been on oxycontin for quite awhile from Hockey injuries as a young teen stopped taking his Oxy until that variety was gone. I used to suck at taking clones BTW.

your indica plant pics are gonna be so good! the g13HP line I like growing from imparts such dense trichome coverage it is insane, and some of the pics of it in the MNS gallery look equally as wonderful, and are how I identified G13 dominant flowering patterns in the hybrids of it I grow.

I have grown a few elite cuts, but not enough to say they grow like MNS phenotypes. but Nordle has at least 1 "S1/Bagseed sour diesel" lookin and smellin phenotype.

I do want to learn to breed. and It would be cool if I did a good enough job that I could sell the seeds I made. I Feel I can't truly learn w/ poly hybrids. I need IBL's and Shanti has a few in the catalogue!

I am so excited for what he pulls out too! I want to see what kind of Legendary Indica Lines he had shoved back there.

for you, a sativa lover, no. for me, an indica lover, yes. Afghan haze x (nl5 x afghan).

Eskobars lady Cain was awesome G13 X SSH can't remember if it was Somas male or a G13sk.

But was a all rounder. High but stoned if you know what I mean. Close your eyes and your body rushes into the couch.
Function wouldn't be the best on it as after about half hour you got that drunk wobbly feeling.

Incredible last second sniping there. Man, you guys have done this before lol. Joining us just a few days ago and already making waves, congrats to Rickyb on scoring some one-off SSH X HzAC. Now that is some serious elite shit! Tell us Rickyb, how does it feel?

🤙Mu

Incredible last second sniping there. Man, you guys have done this before lol. Joining us just a few days ago and already making waves, congrats to Rickyb on scoring some one-off SSH X HzAC. Now that is some serious elite shit! Tell us Rickyb, how does it feel?

🤙Mu
Shocking! Really excited about this one...didn't expect it to run up that high though. 🤣 Plan to pick away at the pack over some time to find 'the one'.

Back