Latest Auction Offerings

So you echo his sentiment?
No
He is using names that existed.
Just added loud to it.

If SB used an OG I don't think it would be named OG X . He'd be original with naming I'd hope.
I'm not complaining about using parents, just name sake of just sticking OG on the name.

Haaa fuck I shot meself in the foot

G13 listing. "The original OG""

If I remember well, Scott from Rare Dankness mentions it in this Canna Cribs episode. I believe he was asked if "Scott's OG" was named after himself.
Been watching those Canna Cribs episodes ever since they were aired and can recommend all of them.

Wonder if he give him a taste on the day above and approved.

I guess he's like the del monte off pot. If he approves it's going to be viable.

It’s nice that he did that , but I remember watching that a few months back and thinking he made that shit up. Why would he name an OG after Scott Blakey, and why not call it Shantibaba’s OG instead of his own name Scott?

Talk to James loud about it. He spent money trying to TM and copyright these things.
Even sounds disappointed that people would steal "his" names
James Loud is quite knowledgeable, but after listening to many of his FCP show episodes, something about him rubs me the wrong way, and I find myself tuning out while he speaks. I think its some of his claimed business ethics he has shared, along with how he also talks about when he started his company, he seems to have been doing the same things he rails against.

James Loud is quite knowledgeable, but after listening to many of his FCP show episodes, something about him rubs me the wrong way, and I find myself tuning out while he speaks. I think its some of his claimed business ethics he has shared, along with how he also talks about when he started his company, he seems to have been doing the same things he rails against.

Exactly, that is what I took from his YouTube interviews.

Kinda missing the specials, spring cleanings, and combo packs...
🤙Mu
Best to make your requests to: [email protected]. They are picked up more frequently there. Just ask for what you want.
🤙Mu
Practice what you preach brah. Message with an offer and sit back and see wtf happens. You gotta have some brownie points.

I'm convinced that's what I'll do eventually. I'm not as much of a collector as i am a grower, thus one order gave me years of runs.

And don't forget guys these seed packs make excellent gifts! Gave a pack away last Christmas to a grower in need. Needless to say I've only seen children with bigger smiles than his, and what better way to introduce someone to MNS?

Not for me brah, are you kidding? My fridge looks like the Svalbard Global Seed Vault lol.
Great suggestion! Talk about the gift that keeps on giving, I can’t even get a bag of groceries for what seeds sell for here.
I've got my friends growing BW, LN, SkHz, Nordle, Skunk, Mango, etc. from seeds given. Making the world a more beautiful place...

🤙Mu

Big collector too here. More seeds then I can ever plant... But did not get any luck at the auction. It is my fault as time passes by on me.
One day I will get my hands on Neville Haze and dwarf 5 seeds right after I open my mail. First critical haze and ash from the mixpack. ^^

Perhaps i get more lucky trading seeds.
Always buy the majority of my seeds on april the 20th. A lot of deals going around making it hard to resist not to buy. ^^

Back