Just picked up the 1996 great white shark cut!

It was acquired in 98.

Its legit for sure...ive tasted the end product. Skuny widow with a fishy like flavor that coats your mouth.....its my fav!

Hi Erbalman,

What you just picked up is an older version of the Shark Shock cultivar that's available here in seed form.
SB made those back in the day when breeding at Greenhouse.
It's part of the original "white" series of strains that also include Black Widow, Medicine Man and La Nina.
Great medicine and another one that's always with us at the medical collective.
Please read the Information presented in the link below. Hope this helps.

Shark Shock

Peace be with you :)

Let love rule and get high :cool:

Hi Erbalman,

What you just picked up is an older version of the Shark Shock cultivar that's available here in seed form.
SB made those back in the day when breeding at Greenhouse.
It's part of the original "white" series of strains that also include Black Widow, Medicine Man and La Nina.
Great medicine and another one that's always with us at the medical collective.
Please read the Information presented in the link below. Hope this helps.

Shark Shock

Then you should be able to tell me about its two wierd growing characteristics it has?

Very distinctive. Ive grown for a few years and never seen anything like it

Wait a minute here great white shark is white widow and dutch super skunk, right?

Is ss just another pheno of sk#1

Ill be growing it out and posting pics...hopefuly folks can chime in!

Last edited:
Wait a minute here great white shark is white widow and dutch super skunk, right?

Is ss just another pheno of sk#1

Ill be growing it out and posting pics...hopefuly folks can chime in!
so, I am the unofficial super skunk story teller. Super skunk is Afghan T x Skunk number 1 made by nevil, the Afghan T put the funk back in the skunk as the old timers put it. Afghan T has/Had a sister from the same pack, which passed more fruity type smells and flavors to its children. That plant is called Afghan S. Afghan S x Skunk 1 = Nordle. the seeds that both the T and S came from were acquired from Jim Ortega. who the strain in the MNS library is named after.

By using this site's search function you can Search Nevil, and read many posts and conversations he took part in.

I personally think that Nordle is "the other" Super Skunk, insofar as I think it was used to make the non skunky Super Skunk Lines of the 2000s, after having grown a single pack. more packs must be grown to turn these thoughts into a belief or to discard it.

Your description of the fishy type flavor just made me sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy I gave the pack that came with the fire sale I bought to a friend. I soak the fish I cook in salty lemon water 2 times for 10-20 minutes each to get rid of it from my food. 10/10 the worst part of the umami flavor people talk about is the fishiness. I would kill a plant that flavor so fast.

Anyone have knowledge on this cut?
Yes. Id love to see a picture. The original cutting was the one pictured used to advertise the strain and seeds sold right here under the name shark shock. Won quite afew cups under different names such as peace maker. Its also the same cutting ghs use to advertise the white widow as its the same cutting.

Last edited:
It was acquired in 98.

Its legit for sure...ive tasted the end product. Skuny widow with a fishy like flavor that coats your mouth.....its my fav!
Sounds like what you have is from the seed version of the strain, I doubt very much its the original cutting as from sight you would recognize for what it is, which certainly isnt super skunk. But a picture would help verify what it is.

Just to clear up the confusion, it's widow female x skunk #1 male, not super skunk.
It does show as super skunk on the Greenhouse site but this is Mr. Nice.
SB took the parents plants with him when he left GHSC.

Last edited:
Back